• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS ChargeMaster Supreme - Thoughts?

Rathmatik

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2020
KCMO
So, RCBS recently released the ChargeMaster Link, which is a improved version of the Lite. It looks like they're also about to release the ChargeMaster Supreme. I already have the Lite, so more interested in the Supreme. It boasts a faster throw, powder-learning, and some other nice-to-haves.

Does anyone have thoughts on this one? It seems like a good step up, but hard to say without seeing hands-on demo/review videos. Also wondering if it'd be better to wait the long wait for the AT v4 setup.

The powder learning may be useful, but I don't see much point to the bluetooth. It's necessary for the AT, but the CM has all the appropriate buttons on the front.

If you're diving down the precision rabbit hole, all roads still lead to AT in my mind. If you're after convenience or really need to hit a price point, this should make the older chargemasters a little cheaper on the secondary market for a bit.

I would speculate that powder learning may be an advantage. I change settings on my 1500 based on the powder I’m using so a little help from the machine should improve the speed.