• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS Match Master Dispenser

Nice post. I found myself using a Chargemaster scale as a verification to my Hornady Autocharge. This worked well for 5 years or so, until the red machine choked. I have had both the red and the green machines. They both die after 4 or 5 years if you get a good one. They both have a crappy 1-year warranty. Neither is superbly accurate, but since I weigh twice using two machines, and an occasional trip to the balance beam, my charges simply consume my time to ensure accuracy and safety. I bought the upgraded red machine, and find it to be much improved. Unfortunately, a 1-year warranty doesn't give a happy feeling. Just viewed the fx-120 Full Reloading Kit. Looks nicely done, but I cannot find any warranty documentation on it. Anyone know about the warranty, before I buy a pig in a poke?
Thanks!

Nice post. I found myself using a Chargemaster scale as a verification to my Hornady Autocharge. This worked well for 5 years or so, until the red machine choked. I have had both the red and the green machines. They both die after 4 or 5 years if you get a good one. They both have a crappy 1-year warranty. Neither is superbly accurate, but since I weigh twice using two machines, and an occasional trip to the balance beam, my charges simply consume my time to ensure accuracy and safety. I bought the upgraded red machine, and find it to be much improved. Unfortunately, a 1-year warranty doesn't give a happy feeling. Just viewed the fx-120 Full Reloading Kit. Looks nicely done, but I cannot find any warranty documentation on it. Anyone know about the warranty, before I buy a pig in a poke?
Thanks!
looks like 5 years on the FX 120i. But... I saw one place that was just a year for acessories.

This. IMO obsessing over charge weight is a futile endeavor. Even at .2gr accuracy(I know ours throws much more accurately than that by beam scale verification) you are talking about a 0.5% variation on a typical Creedmoor load. If my load won’t shoot just as good with a .5% variation in charge weight I’ll be looking for a new load not a new scale!
I agree i try to find nodes that are .6-.8 grains. So being .1-.2 off does nothing.

Where is everyone buying their V3 Autotrickler and A&D FXi 120?

They’ll sell pretty good I bet.

Lotsa guys out there with money that haven’t got things figured out.

Look at the Harley Davidson market for instance.
LOL!! WHAT Harley Davidson Market?? That was a (now long gone) FAD for the "HEY, LOOK AT ME!! crowd. Just take a look at the market for the goofy $75,000 to $85,000 Harley customs! TOTALLY IN THE SEWER!

LOL!! WHAT Harley Davidson Market?? That was a (now long gone) FAD for the "HEY, LOOK AT ME!! crowd. Just take a look at the market for the goofy $75,000 to $85,000 Harley customs! TOTALLY IN THE SEWER!
Ok, replace"harley" with "Indian" and the point stands. Harley got lazy in their marketing and rested on their laurels.

So I’ve seen a lot of hate on the Matchmaster. I firmly believe the V3 and V4 are obviously better systems, but the Matchmaster is pretty good too. If you happen to receive a mil or other discount the decision becomes much more difficult if finances are a concern.