• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE " FALL " SNIPER CHALLENGE- CLOSED- FUL

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
TO ALL : READE RANGE SNIPER CHALLENGE
WHEN : Aug. 1 & 2 , 2009
WHERE : Reade Range - www.readerange.org
START TIME : Be on range by 7:30 for 8;00 AM start
ENTRY FEE : $75.00 MONEY ORDERS ONLY - No personal checks
SEND TO : Mike Rodich 762 Sizerville Rd. Emporium, Pa . 15834
ROUND COUNT : 150 over two days
T-SHIRT : $15.00 Long sleeve OD, printed in tan. Adult sizes only
NOTE: NO LAZER RANGE FINDERS THIS MATCH !!!
This is NOT a prone match, Because range is NOT flat,When your target comes up,and you can not see it prone, you will have to shoot it sitting or kneeling !!!!!!
Always thinking - Have some NEW stages
FREE CAMPING ON RANGE - TENT OR CAMPER

Just finished COF, Day one 20 stages -- 88 rds , Day two, 10 stages -- 47 rds, total 30 stages-- 135 rds

Re: READE RANGE " FALL " SNIPER CHALLENGE- OPEN

Will get the check in the mail this week.

Also, it's not about being prone, it's about being fair. You can't have a small group be able to shoot prone and the whole middle of the line have to shoot kneeling. Everyone should have the same exposure to make the match fair.

Im in again will send money order tomorrow.

Rich

I need to redeem myself.

Oh and Mike by the way Detroit is kickin Pittsburgh's ass all over the ice. LOL

Rich

funds outbound tomorrow Mike. looking forward to it, will likely bring the 12 yr old young Sam for indoctrination, you guys be nice.
no more hobo meals, am bringing provisions.

Looking forward to this big time. Will get a money order in the mail this week too.

Sam - I'll cheerfully take point on that hasty grill again. That thing worked great. Everyone else who is camping please bring as much ice as you can.

We were discussing that we'll kick the hobo chow up more than a couple notches too.

--Fargo007

Mike,

Can't wait. It will be great to see everyone. Will send MO for me and Kyle this week.

Mike,
I'm in and bringing a friend. Will send MO this week.
Lance

If I new I would have my rig back from GAP and the Scope from USO... I would enter
frown.gif

Edit: I have a commercial ice maker and would be able to bring loads of ice !

Sent my money in this morning.

As of todays mail:
1] Sam M
2] Rich G
3] Joe C
4] Kyle G
5] Mike E
6] Steve L
7] Tom P
8] Dan P
9] Tom P 2
10] Mike P

Am only taking 32 again..........miker

whats the address for the range so i can mapquest the directions, or gps cor.

Mine is on the way too.

--Fargo007

If I can get my new .338 lapua load dialed in I'll be there! Should know by this weekend.I'm talking to two local SWAT teams here in upstate NY that are interested in the shoot. It would be good training for them.I have shot on the Reade range about 10 years ago for the state service rifle match and liked it alot...took the silver medal anyway.
Semper FI, Be Safe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcsniperone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I can get my new .338 lapua load dialed in I'll be there! Should know by this weekend.I'm talking to two local SWAT teams here in upstate NY that are interested in the shoot. It would be good training for them.I have shot on the Reade range about 10 years ago for the state service rifle match and liked it alot...took the silver medal anyway.
Semper FI, Be Safe </div></div>

You DO NOT want to shoot a .338 in the Reade match--but if you do you are really going to love to 10 round rapid fire stages---and I can't wait to see the look on your face after you shoot a couple from the make-shift slate and dirt hide/cave. It was bad enough with my 7wsm.

Won't be able to make this one.
I have a family reunion the same weekend.

With Doc76251 going I suspect that there may be some interesting stuff on the prize table.
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Phil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
With Doc76251 going
</div></div>

Saw he sent a PM but wasn't sure if he was going or not. Hopefully he is. Would be good to see him again and get to talk a little more than we did at SHOT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Phil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
With Doc76251 going
</div></div>

Saw he sent a PM but wasn't sure if he was going or not. Hopefully he is. Would be good to see him again and get to talk a little more than we did at SHOT. </div></div>

Yup, I'll be there barring flood, famine, pestulance or my wife getting in (another) snit. There will be "something" for the prize table and it will be "interesting" who gets it. Looking forward to catching up Rob it's been too long. I'll bring along my box of tricks for all who are interested or would just like to look.

Cheers,

Doc

You DO NOT want to shoot a .338 in the Reade match--but if you do you are really going to love to 10 round rapid fire stages---and I can't wait to see the look on your face after you shoot a couple from the make-shift slate and dirt hide/cave. It was bad enough with my 7wsm

My lapua will shoot the pants off my other two tactical rifles and I just wish I would have had one when I was an active S/S 25 years ago!As for the hide, I hope it holds together for the next shooter after I'm done.If you use ear plugs with muffs over them then wet down the dust with your canteen and shoot over your drag bag things should be fine...Hope the bag doesn't catch fire till the last shot or two!!
Thanks for the input but, If I get the chance to go I'm bringing my best shooter with me.

Doc,

Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag.
I figured that folks could use a little motivation to send in their registration.
Even if it is just a calendar, I can't think of a whole lot that would be more motivating than USO making a contribution to the prize table.
cool.gif

At the very least, it will give folks an opportunity to fondle all the different USO products.

P.S.
You should be getting your AR from Tom today.
Let me know what you think.

Enjoy the match guys.
This one just seems to be getting bigger and better.

As of todays mail, We are half full, Have 16 paid out of 32................miker

My bag of copper is on the way!! You will also be getting some products from impact data books for that prize table as well.

My money when out today, and I will bring a couple goodies for the prize table, meager as they may be.

Nick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As of todays mail, We are half full, Have 16 paid out of 32................miker</div></div>

Is mine one of those? Should be there by now.

As of todays mail:

11] Jim R
12] Fred W
13] Rob O
14] Ben D
15] Dean D
16] Lance B
17] Craig M

LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS WILL BE JULY 20 TH , TALKED TO PRINTER THIS MORNING..............miker

Whew, safe
laugh.gif

Mike, I'll probably need some extra shirts for the Boss(s), do you need pre-order, pre-paid or what?

Cheers,

Doc

MO went out on Friday,looking forward to it!

Funds sent today .Look forward to seeing you .....

23] Heath Z
24] Tom P
25] Jamie D
7 slots left

Team ON TARGET's MO went out today for 3 jokers....
See you in Aug hopefully with some new toys to try out...

TWO SPOTS LEFT
26] Ed S
27]Jake M
28] Nick K
29] Tony G
30] Matt S

TWO SPOTS LEFT................miker

OK, Two spots left, Anyone ????? How about shirts - $ 15.00, long sleeve OD , printed in tan.........miker

how about a pic of the shirts? will they be aval. on site or preorder only?

Most are preordered, Need count for printer, Will order a COUPLE extras, As for picture of shirt, I am wearing one in group photo of spring match, Am NOT computer lit..........miker

When does shirt orders need in by Miker!

My order to printer Must be to her by july 22nd

Still 2 spots open? I can get payment out to you today but I was going to check with a buddy to see if he is interested.

Thanks,
Tony