• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE " FALL " SNIPER CHALLENGE - FULL

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
As posted:

WHEN: Aug.7 & 8

WHERE: Reade Range, Allemans,Pa.

START TIME: Be on range by 7:15, 7:30 latest

ROUND COUNT: Bring 150rds-COF not set yet

NO LAZER RANGE FINDERS THIS MATCH

SAFETY AND SCORING BRIEFING SATURDAY MORNING AT 7:30

SHIRTS - Will post later, short sleeves

ENTRY FEE $80.00 MONEY ORDERS PLEASE

I WILL START TO ACCEPT ENTRIES ON SAT. May 15th-NO SOONER - First come first served

So tell all your buddies............miker out

SEND TO: Mike Rodich 762 Sizerville Rd. Emporium,Pa. 15834

Re: READE RANGE " FALL " SNIPER CHALLENGE

Just for clarification, if we want in on this match do we need to PM you on the 15th, or do you need to recieve it in the mail on or after the 15th? And what is the max number of shooters are you going to take?

Count on 4 of us coming.
Checks and envelop standing by.

So Mike, checks should be delivered to you no earlier than May 15th?
Hmmm, if I drop the envelop in the mail on Thursday, that should be about perfect...
smirk.gif

Cant make this one. Keep it going Phil.

Rich

Triple 6, It must be here by sat or later.

I won't be home, I have a 600 yd NRA prone match that day, and then I have to chaprone the PROM

Miker, Although it will be tempting, you should probably unpack your rifle before you head out to the Prom
smile.gif

Joe,The rifle stays in the truck,It's whats in the holster they should think about

I want some god damn shirts this go round.
smirk.gif
Mike screwed up my match shirt collection this spring.
grin.gif

Get some new radios also.
crazy.gif
Watching Steve try to decipher the radio chatter was enough to draw sympathy from me at least.

Just talked to shirt printer, Shirts are $ 15.00, Tan short sleeve, 100% cotton printed in dark brown or black, Please PM with # and sizes...........miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want some god damn shirts this go round.
smirk.gif
Mike screwed up my match shirt collection this spring.
grin.gif

Get some new radios also.
crazy.gif
Watching Steve try to decipher the radio chatter was enough to draw sympathy from me at least. </div></div>

I'm convinced there are no good GMRS radios in existence. Tried lots of them, and the best ones still suck.

--Fargo007

I was given 2 options in a return email when giving an AAR of the spring match that was asked for and given to try to help out the match as a whole. To quote a portion of the email:

"So , as I see it, you have only two options.

A} STAY HOME

B} SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Think I'll take A.

Just mailed a check for 2 positions.

Just got home this afternoon, As posted match is full, If anyone would like to come work at the match, I will garentee a spot for next match, OK the 32 shooters

1] Steve L
2] Eric U
3] Jon B
4] Sean R
5] Lance B
6] Aaron M
7] Joe C
8] Mike F
9] Jeff O
10]Tom P
11]Fred W
12]Mike E
13]Jamie D
14]DHS
15]DHS
16]DHS
17]DHS
18]Richard J
19]Jim R
20] Sam M Jr.........Sam's son, First match
21]Greg B
22]Nick P
23]Chris
24]David P
25]David C
26]Gene M
27]Kris D
28]Mike H
29]Team on target
30] "
31] "
32]Dave O

Sorry to all that didn't make it, Come help

To Tom, Thank you , I am thinking HAPPY thoughts

OK,Now that thats over, How about T shirts,They need at least two weeks to print, Please PM me here with sizes and numbers. Thank you..........miker

To all: If by chance someone bails out of match for whatever reason, Am start a waiting list,Please PM me

Getting close to that time, anyone going next week for some Practice (thurs or Fri am)? I might even head up tomorrow morning for a while.

JamieD

I am planning on stopping over Friday hopefully by 4pm for some practice and check my dopes.

I hope to arrive there Friday in the early afternoon and shoot a little to check zero. Might bring a piece 'o steel.

Nick - I got my impact databook cover. Great job on that buddy. I love it.

--Fargo007

Team ACE should arrive late afternoon Friday to check zero and set up camp. Looking forward to it.

G<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope to arrive there Friday in the early afternoon and shoot a little to check zero. Might bring a piece 'o steel.

--Fargo007</div></div>

Glad to here it Freddy!

Chris and I will be hitting the road about 6am, putting us there around 1-ish to check zero and set up camp. Looking forward to seeing the Reade crew!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oil change...check....new tires....check....ammo...ammo....uh oh </div></div>

ammo....ammo...uh oh for me too. I'll probably need to do some reloading friday night before the match.
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope to arrive there Friday in the early afternoon and shoot a little to check zero. Might bring a piece 'o steel.

--Fargo007</div></div>

Glad to here it Freddy!

Chris and I will be hitting the road about 6am, putting us there around 1-ish to check zero and set up camp. Looking forward to seeing the Reade crew!

</div></div>
See you Friday Nick!

E-

I have a spot for the Reade Sniper challange Aug 7th & 8th. A friend of mine can not make it. $80. PM if interested.

Lance

Im out #25. PM sent to miker

I assume that there is a long waiting list and its not right for me to sale and advertise my spot.

Hey fellas, looking forward to seeing you guys again. Eric, I will bring my Weber Grill, so no need to bring yours. I figured we could grill burgers one night. Of course, BEER will be needed!!!

Fellas,

I'll be in DC this go around with the missus for my birthday so you guys have a great time and maybe I'll see you the next go around.

TM

Anyone have any helpful tips on gear/supplies? This is going to be my first sniper competition.

Everyone camping out there?

does anyone know what the round count is for this event?

Looks like team On Target will possibly be campin all the hotels are full in the area.... We will be getting there friday some time and checking zeros...

I'm going to have a fire grill going Nick, so tell the guys to bring some stuff you want to cook on it.

Dogs & pre-cooked/smoked sausages are good choices, as are steaks/london broils. I would avoid chicken & ground beef.

--Fargo007

To ALL; Saw the weather, NO RAIN, 76 to 82,and sunny. Bring sun screen and extra water.

Just did shirt order, They look good. I do have a couple extra.

Camping is still free on the range,

See ya soon, I should be on range before noon, Range will go cold for a short time to bring out barricades, So with your help this will go smoothly.

Remember to be on range by 7:15, For 7:30 briefing,

Everyone Please park at camping area and bring ALL gear to pitts

miker