Real Estate Prices

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    Absolutely ballistic here. Unfortunately it's a ton of liberals escaping the oppressive taxation of NE seaboard areas transplanting themselves into FLs orbit. We've picked up a moonbat CA progressive family the last few years on my block. We've got a new IL transplant on the back of the block too going by license plates in driveway.....Clinton 2016 bumper sticker faded on bumper.
    Deepest sympathies. Hang in there, maybe it'll get better. It never fails. Libs completely fuck up their neck of the woods, get fed up, move somewhere else, and proceed to fuck that place up. We're getting that here where I live too.

Reactions: BufordTJustice

FS1

Unbalanced
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    Well, we should be happy that we're not in Venezuela. Because we have elections, and we can choose between normal presidents and Donald Trump, lol
    We made that choice comrade, we chose Trump. You are right, he is not normal. The Normal promises this, but gives you that. Trump promises this and gives this ++.

8pointer

Major Award Winner
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 20, 2018
    Deepest sympathies. Hang in there, maybe it'll get better. It never fails. Libs completely fuck up their neck of the woods, get fed up, move somewhere else, and proceed to fuck that place up. We're getting that here where I live too.
    Nope just got a new couple on back side of my block with NY plates in driveway. FL will eventually succumb to the sheer exodus of progressives seeking to escape their failed policies. Hope I can squeeze another decade out of FL, but the days of no state income tax are on an egg timer....

Animal357

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 18, 2020
    Redson, not even bright enough to understand: "You're not from around here?" Red is a good name for you. Why don't you move to where you bought land out of this country?