• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Real Life Campers

Re: Real Life Campers

Location? Looks like Lejeune with those pines in the background, but of course that's the south in general.

Those guys setting up so close together are just asking to get busted when another shooter is getting walked on. We'd damn near get into fights in school when one guy would set up their FFP too close to another, winning the Blue Falcon award for the day.

I had these on my computer with a bunch of other classes so I don't know which course these guys were in. It may have been plt training or pre scout sniper course which might explain the proximity, otherwise they better be able to risk their 100 to all be in that FFP. Probably be a TFFP for some.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Location? Looks like Lejeune with those pines in the background, but of course that's the south in general.
</div></div>

That was my first thought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had these on my computer with a bunch of other classes so I don't know which course these guys were in. It may have been plt training or pre scout sniper course which might explain the proximity, otherwise they better be able to risk their 100 to all be in that FFP. Probably be a TFFP for some.</div></div> I could see that if they're just doing loophole training. We'd also do concealment exercises where we'd go straight to the "reach in and touch" stage to save on time, but you didn't have to worry about getting walked on when they're looking for another shooter.

My mind just went to a full on stalk and the one time I had another shooter bravo foxtrot me by jumping right in front of my rifle. If you're reading this, you remember that one, don't you dude....

I know from other pictures that this one is from a straight up stalk.
I usually stayed away from popular FFP sites to avoid the blue falcons.

Great time of year to be stalking. Somewhere there's mosquitos carrying a student away.

Lighter guillie or darker environment--- pretty cool though!!!
grin.gif

Tony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AGG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lighter guillie or darker environment--- pretty cool though!!!
grin.gif

Tony </div></div>

It's the front that matters. Gaming the game right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Center needs to veg up a bit more </div></div>

Chiller, apparently you missed the memo. Ghillie's make you invisible!
wink.gif