• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Real Wolf Numbers...pretty alarming..

CoCaDoRi

revived old guy
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2001
South Central North Dakota
If this report is truer..than what they are reporting wow..have we been given the smoke and mirrors act.

A few quotes if you don't want to read all of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“In western Wyoming upon delisting there were at
least 28 wolves in 8 packs, none of which were classified
as a breeding pair, that had all or part of their home range
in the predatory animal area. Between delisting and May 7,
2008 16 wolves have been killed in that area. Four were
killed by agency control, one was shot as it attacked
livestock</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Every year, most wolf populations almost double
in the spring through the birth of pups [Mech 1970]. For
example in May 2008, there will not be 1,500 wolves, but
3,000! (Wolf population estimates are usually made in
winter when animals are at their nadir*. This approach
serves to provide conservative estimates and further insure
that management remains conservative).”</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“70% Kill Needed to Reduce Wolf Population”
Mech continued, “As indicated above, 28-50% of a
wolf population must be killed by humans per year (on top
of natural mortality) to even hold a wolf population
stationery. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
“Wolf populations can maintain themselves despite
annual human-caused mortality rates of 30% to 50%
(Brainerd et al. 2008; Fuller et al. 2003). Wolf populations
below habitat carry-capacity can quickly expand,
sometimes nearly doubling within one or two years,
following sharp declines caused by temporarily high rates
of human-caused mortality or other causes.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolf biologists Mech and Bangs knew then, before
any wolves were transplanted into the NRM, that hunting
and trapping, even with liberal seasons and bag limits, does
not stop continued annual increases in the wolf population.
From this and similar research in several countries,
they also realized that sport hunting and trapping creates
healthier wolf populations by removing surplus wolves that
would otherwise be killed by other wolves or die from
starvation or disease. So FWS dangled the carrot of
allowing states to “control” wolf populations by making
wolves a big game animal to get two of the three states to
accept a series of changes to the original delisting criteria </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An area of unique concern arose in July when
members of the Phantom Hill pack began killing sheep on
grazing allotments in the Sawtooth National Forest near
Ketchum. Even though one member of this pack had
already been radio-collared by IDFG earlier in the year,
WS was requested to radio-collar an additional animal.
(Normal protocol would have called for incremental lethal
removals to begin).
After WS radio-collared a second animal and the
pack continued to kill sheep, IDFG was still reluctant to
approve any lethal control. IDFG opted for a non-lethal
approach because of concerns about the potential reactions
from local wolf advocates if lethal control were to be
exercised. In an effort to prevent more depredations, WS
provided “less than lethal” ammunition training to the
herders in the area and provided radio activated guard boxes to the producers to help harass wolves from the
sheep. WS also spent considerable time on the ground
trying to keep the sheep and the wolves separate.
Depredations continued in spite of these nonlethal efforts.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, limiting control actions to a strictly nonlethal approach in a situation like this is inconsistent with
the intent of the rules under which wolves were
reintroduced, and essentially violates a critical promise that
was made at the time of the reintroduction. The original
(1994) 10j rule clearly stated that all chronic depredating
wolves would be removed from the wild (either killed or
placed in captivity), and while the current (2005) 10j rule
appears not to contain this same explicit language, the 2005
rule was arguably meant to allow even greater latitude in
exercising lethal control when wolves attack livestock.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">an estimated
population of about 750 wolves in Idaho was responsible
for 422 confirmed and probable sheep and lamb deaths and
injuries, along with 84 cattle and calves, or about .67 head
of livestock attacked per wolf on the landscape.</div></div>

http://rliv.com/pic/TheOutdoorsmanMay.pdf

Re: Real Wolf Numbers...pretty alarming..

cocadori,
you post some useful info... to add to this, i was listening to the radio this morning (570AM) out of Yankton SD, they had some guy on there from MN, saying there was 3K-3500 wolves in MN, the feds trapped 200 last year and the cost was .5million/yr for the feds to trap.
they are trying to get em off the endangered list, it happened back in 07 but the gov quickly reversed and put em back on... this is a joke, only the gov gets to come in and try and control the population, but if a private individual (land owner) did it, they would be none the less "hung"... hell if i got paid .5mil/yr i could hire PGS, Sendero man, then the gov and the greenies would have an endangered species on their hands.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... hell if i got paid .5mil/yr i could hire PGS, Sendero man, then the gov and the greenies would have an endangered species on their hands. </div></div>

I'll run the camera.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... hell if i got paid .5mil/yr i could hire PGS, Sendero man, then the gov and the greenies would have an endangered species on their hands. </div></div>

Those are some pics I would love to see!

I'll hopefully take a few next year in the Frank Church Wilderness area.

We need more wolves. The world would be a better place if humans had to compete a bit more for survival. Think a comedian had a bit on releasing lions everywhere for the same reason. Pretty funny but also, a good point.

Just a few of the wolves killed this year with the Idaho wolf tag. Wish I could show you a few hundred more pictures. It is just amazing how big they are. Deer, Elk, and Livestock killing machines. The big question you have to ask yourself is why? These massive wolves are not the native wolf that lived in our area 100 years ago. It’s just a matter of time before a hiker goes out and runs into a pack of these killers and becomes part of the food chain. If you are going into the Blues, Cascades, or up above Spokane hiking, game scouting, mushroom hunting, or something else you better start carrying a side arm. Can you even imagine being out by yourself and having 8 to 12 of these monsters surround you! Think about what kind of appetite a dozen of these must have.
wolf1.jpg

wolf3.jpg

wolf4.jpg

Duc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... hell if i got paid .5mil/yr i could hire PGS, Sendero man, then the gov and the greenies would have an endangered species on their hands. </div></div>

I'll run the camera. </div></div>

get the funding...and the permission... I'm in
smile.gif

Please forgive my ignorance. I live in Philadelphia, PA., I had no idea wolves were that size. They appear to be 6 feet long. How much do they weigh? I'm guessing 150 - 175 pounds. I once saw pictures of wolves feeding on a deer that was still alive. I understand that this is common among canids. How do you guys get accustomed to hunting where there are wolves and grizzlies? I am planning to elk hunt one day, these images are humbling to say the least. Maybe I will stick to the range. WOW.

Wow great info and these wolfes are alot bigger than I thought I figured alittle bigger than a German Shepherd ie fluffy. I want to go on a hunt now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlp1968</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I figured alittle bigger than a German Shepherd ie fluffy. I want to go on a hunt now. </div></div>

+1 that was how big I thought they were too. They are way bigger than I though they were.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Duc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a few of the wolves killed this year with the Idaho wolf tag. Wish I could show you a few hundred more pictures. It is just amazing how big they are. Deer, Elk, and Livestock killing machines. The big question you have to ask yourself is why? These massive wolves are not the native wolf that lived in our area 100 years ago. It’s just a matter of time before a hiker goes out and runs into a pack of these killers and becomes part of the food chain. If you are going into the Blues, Cascades, or up above Spokane hiking, game scouting, mushroom hunting, or something else you better start carrying a side arm. Can you even imagine being out by yourself and having 8 to 12 of these monsters surround you! Think about what kind of appetite a dozen of these must have.
wolf1.jpg

Duc</div></div>

Are those wolves above average size? I noticed you commented on how big they are is that normal? That's huge for a wolf or between the wolves i've seen in pictures an don TV. Jeez man it's damn near the size of a Mountain lion.

A pretty typical morphological description for the grey wolf in Wyoming is along the lines of 26"-32" high at the shoulder, 51"-59" long from tip of the nose to the tail with some large males going up to 70" long, and weight for males 90 to 110 pounds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Duc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a few of the wolves killed this year with the Idaho wolf tag. Wish I could show you a few hundred more pictures. It is just amazing how big they are. Deer, Elk, and Livestock killing machines. The big question you have to ask yourself is why? These massive wolves are not the native wolf that lived in our area 100 years ago. It’s just a matter of time before a hiker goes out and runs into a pack of these killers and becomes part of the food chain. If you are going into the Blues, Cascades, or up above Spokane hiking, game scouting, mushroom hunting, or something else you better start carrying a side arm. Can you even imagine being out by yourself and having 8 to 12 of these monsters surround you! Think about what kind of appetite a dozen of these must have.
wolf1.jpg

Duc</div></div>

Are those wolves above average size? I noticed you commented on how big they are is that normal? That's huge for a wolf or between the wolves i've seen in pictures an don TV. Jeez man it's damn near the size of a Mountain lion. </div></div>

I was never familiar enough with wolves to have a clue as to their size but recently, I've seen more and more information on them. I was shocked while watching a discovery show that showcased a few that looked to be the size of a presa canario dog. I've seen more pictures since then and it appears as if it's quite normal for these things to be almost mythologically large.

I hunt yotes and have taken some large ones that even surprised me with their size but nothing even on the same planet as the size of some of these wolf pictures I've been seeing. Here's an interesting video that gives some scale of a typical yote and a wolf. Also, note not only the size of the wolves but the size of their pack and their athleticism. Interesting stuff for sure.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXCvLzDNWz0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXCvLzDNWz0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I don't mind predator hunting so long as there is a viable population. I believe in managing animal populations and making sure there is profit in it. So long as there is profit, we'll guarantee the species continues.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It’s just a matter of time before a hiker goes out and runs into a pack of these killers and becomes part of the food chain.</div></div>

No adult person should EVER step off the road unarmed. Therefore, unless the person is injured, there should be zero fatalities to wolves. However, granolas and hippies insist upon denying the reality of nature and continue to live as if life is not dangerous.

Frankly, if a healthy adult ever gets killed by a wolf, it's their fault. I have little patience or sympathy for people who fail to properly plan a trip into the woods.

Another video to gauge size. Don't look as large in this as others I've seen but still plenty big. Never seen wolves this comfortable with humans before either. Don't know the full story from the video but interesting to see them behave like domesticated dogs.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xti4TcrwBYY&feature=g-vrec&context=G254952cRVAAAAAAAABA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xti4TcrwBYY&feature=g-vrec&context=G254952cRVAAAAAAAABA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: g2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy sh!t those things are huge. Any chance of the population expanding out east?</div></div>

Here are our current numbers: Wisconsin Wolf Population

I guess i just never realized how big they were it's awesome and freaky at the same time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... hell if i got paid .5mil/yr i could hire PGS, Sendero man, then the gov and the greenies would have an endangered species on their hands. </div></div>

I'll run the camera. </div></div>

get the funding...and the permission... I'm in
smile.gif
</div></div>

I'm there ..... you'll just have to call work and say why I won't be around all winter.

Although the number of wolves is alarming, there seems to be an over-reaction to the info by anyone who reads it. Wolves have been around for along time and yes they are here to stay. There is nothing that the hunter can do except kill what he/she can. Unfortnately our hands are tied with what the feds say we can and can't shoot. Yeah they are a serious threat to our hunting lifestyle since they eat anything they can catch, but mother nature has a way to balance things out. Life is too short to worry about the things you can't control(like the wolf epidemic). All we can do is learn to live with the wolves as best we can and adapt to the changing environment. Wolves are here to stay, and if anyone doesn't like it...too f'in bad.

If you think about the big picture, any wild animal population will only be as large as the resources it has to use. So when man decided to hunt the wolf and make it disappear from our land, what happened? The deer and elk population that is the primary food source for wolves exploded. And now that the wolf has come back and there is a buffet of deer and elk , the wolf populatin will exploded beyond comprehension because mother nature is tryng to balance things out. It was man that caused the problem in the first place. Rather than controlling a healthy population to keep balance, we wiped the wolves out.

I'm all for hunting these critters, but anyone who places blame on a wolf for being the predator it is and saying they all need killin' needs to be kicked in the ding ding a few times so they can't ever breed stupidity. Man created this shitstorm we are facing, not mother nature.

Just my thoughts on the topic of wolves. It's my opinion and wasn't meant to single anyone out on this forum. Thanks to the OP for posting this topic.

Oh yeah....Merry Christmas!

a friend of mine once owned a full blooded timber wolf he was huge , 36'' to 40'' at the shoulder and weighed between 150-175 lbs depending on the time of year he was the nicest and the most obedient dog i had ever meet! i'll try to find a picture and post it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Duc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a few of the wolves killed this year with the Idaho wolf tag. Wish I could show you a few hundred more pictures. It is just amazing how big they are. Deer, Elk, and Livestock killing machines. The big question you have to ask yourself is why? These massive wolves are not the native wolf that lived in our area 100 years ago. It’s just a matter of time before a hiker goes out and runs into a pack of these killers and becomes part of the food chain. If you are going into the Blues, Cascades, or up above Spokane hiking, game scouting, mushroom hunting, or something else you better start carrying a side arm. Can you even imagine being out by yourself and having 8 to 12 of these monsters surround you! Think about what kind of appetite a dozen of these must have.
wolf1.jpg

wolf3.jpg

wolf4.jpg

Duc</div></div> duc did you or any of your friends get any kind of mounts out of the wolves there quite large ! would love to see some pics if you guys did!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you think about the big picture,</div></div> I do think about the big picture, both as a hunter and as a taxpayer. I live in Central Wyoming and I am damn well versed on the boondoggled wolf re-introduction program.

To think all we can do is to adapt to an out of control wolf population until the carrying capacity for our big game animals is dictated by unwanted predators is just plain stupid. Furthermore, as taxpayers, everyone of us should be pissed off to the maximum when you consider we are reimbursing multimillion dollar special interest groups for the cost they incur in nonsense lawsuits that are not based on biological data. Granola munching assholes who have no direct interest in the problem in terms of past, present, or future financial damages need to pay their own legal fees.

Hell, the money being spent by the feds, and by western states, to make their decisions bullet proof (make that lawsuit proof) is running in the many millions of dollars each year. Then there are the funds that used to go towards protecting non-game species, habitat improvement, and so forth that have been diverted to the wolf mess.

I better get off my soap box before I get banned before even reaching 20 posts.

The problem is not how to deal with the depletion of the game animals. They are as good as gone. We need to start thinking in terms of how do we bring them back.

The really big picture involves not having thriving populations of game animals for at least 20 years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ankeny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you think about the big picture,</div></div> I do think about the big picture, both as a hunter and as a taxpayer. I live in Central Wyoming and I am damn well versed on the boondoggled wolf re-introduction program.

To think all we can do is to adapt to an out of control wolf population until the carrying capacity for our big game animals is dictated by unwanted predators is just plain stupid. Furthermore, as taxpayers, everyone of us should be pissed off to the maximum when you consider we are reimbursing multimillion dollar special interest groups for the cost they incur in nonsense lawsuits that are not based on biological data. Granola munching assholes who have no direct interest in the problem in terms of past, present, or future financial damages need to pay their own legal fees.

Hell, the money being spent by the feds, and by western states, to make their decisions bullet proof (make that lawsuit proof) is running in the many millions of dollars each year. Then there are the funds that used to go towards protecting non-game species, habitat improvement, and so forth that have been diverted to the wolf mess.

I better get off my soap box before I get banned before even reaching 20 posts.
</div></div>

Sounds like you have a problem with your government, not with wolves, and that your post is more political than environmental. Ah yes.....the empty can rattles the most. You go taxpayer! You change where your tax money is allocated. Not gonna happen. You pay taxes to your state and the feds. They decide where the money goes. Am I "pissed off to the maximum"? Nope. To get upset at the allocation of my taxation that I cannot control is just plain stupid.

And what do you know of "high taxation"? Wyoming is one ofthe least taxed states. The taxes here in Colorado would make you cry.

Don't blame me for your taxation problem.....I didn't vote for Obama.......so Don't Tread On Me!

Rest assured, the Equal Access to Justice Act will be amended (or provisions made to disallow), enabling Wyoming and the Feds to implement an agreement allowing the state to manage wolves outside of Northwest Wyoming without being plagued by lawsuits funded by Uncle Sam. But it won't happen by the complacent who feel powerless to effect meaningful change.

As far as my personal belief system regarding wolves, I think the numbers need to be reduced to zero outside of Yellowstone National Park. Might as well include grizzly bears.

I am familiar with the high taxes in Colorado. I choose not to live in that particular state. You have the same option.

As for bringing depleted populations of game animals back to "normal". The first step is obviously allowing humans to manage herds without competition from other large predators.

Just let mother nature figure it out they forgot to teach me that one when i was in school. they are not the same wolf that was there and they are not managed like they should be. The main cause is we have a bunch of tree hugging assholes from the city that have never even seen where the wolves live and the destructions that they cause. If sound scientific management was used from the start there would not be this horific problem that excists right now. Instead of planning an elk hunt next year a few of us are going to Idaho after talking to a few people seems you have a better chance at a wolf than elk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kurt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The main cause is we have a bunch of tree hugging assholes from the city that have never even seen where the wolves live and the destructions that they cause. </div></div>

I think all of us can agree with that.

Are these wolves typical? When they did the reintroduction did the feds genetically mess with these things or have timberwolves always been that way?

I have a 105lb Blackmouth Cur dog and he has some serious jaw power, and would be all a man could handle if the man was threatening me or my family, but I cant imagine how powerfult these wolves must be.

I'm wondering if the tree huggers have attempted to create some super wolves here.

Can some of you with experience on these animals before and after the re-introduction, weigh in?

The wolves that were first re-introduced into Yellowstone (soft release in Wyoming) were Canis lupus irremotus (Northern Rocky Mountain Gray Wolf). They were captured in British Columbia and Alberta from various packs in order to insure genetic diversity. There have also been releases of Canis lupus occidentalis (Makenzie Valley Wolf) in Idaho and in Yellowstone. The Makenzie Valley Wolf is the largest of the subspecies weighing 100-145 pounds, 5 to 7 feet long. The largest confirmed Makenzie Valley Wolf weighed 175 pounds.

I've seen packs as large as 19 in the Frank Church when there was no season. The one year I did have a tag couldn't find anything but tracks. Hunting aint gonna fix this.

Let some of us coonasses go over there and hunt wolves i think we could knock out a few for yall! First we shoot and then the next question is wether we can eat it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ankeny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wolves that were first re-introduced into Yellowstone (soft release in Wyoming) were Canis lupus irremotus (Northern Rocky Mountain Gray Wolf). They were captured in British Columbia and Alberta from various packs in order to insure genetic diversity. There have also been releases of Canis lupus occidentalis (Makenzie Valley Wolf) in Idaho and in Yellowstone. The Makenzie Valley Wolf is the largest of the subspecies weighing 100-145 pounds, 5 to 7 feet long. The largest confirmed Makenzie Valley Wolf weighed 175 pounds. </div></div>

Ok, so the wolves in these pictures...what would be a weight estimate on them?

Duc did y'all get a weight on these?

I could see how these biologist would pick the largest, healthiest specimens if they are going to bother with a program like this, but these things seem out of the ordinary even accounting for that. Since I'm not familiar with them I was surprised and clearly see the problem.

It does just about figure that the one government program that actually works would be wolf reintroduction. What a goatrope. Maybe we should reintroduce polio, that's a part of nature too.

I'd kill every one of them on my own property without hesitation, not that it would likely make a dent in the problem.

As usual, arming yourself looks wise to me.

They are making a mess up here as well in Canada . Where we go sheep hunting for the last 16 years there use to be a herd of elk a few thousand deep as well as deer and the last 10 years haven't seen an elk or deer for that matter .

This last year I wish I had a video camera we watched a pack of 10 wolves set up on 2 sheep coming over a ridge that we wanted to shoot but were to in aww of how cunning they really are .

They lied and waited for them to come which was about 30 min . They lined up in a vertical line up the mountain with 3 at the very top all hidden behind outcroppings . As soon as the sheep were half way down the mountain the 3 at top raced down to push them down into the tree line were they could catch them easier . As they pushed them down the other ones filed in one by one . They killed both of those sheep . I've never seen a plan like that come together so meticulously . I was in aww .
After we saw this we moved up the mountain to try and bag a few of the wolves . There were 3 of us and we managed to sneak with in about 350 meters . We shot 5 of them before they got away .

These wolves have completely decimated the animal population up here . The best part is they aren't protected up here and you can blast them all the time . The wolves that are mentioned in this article earlier that were relocated down south were caught up here not 30 minutes from my house .
I remember when they caught and transplanted them down there I knew there would be issues as these animals are extremely cunning and amazing hunters .

On a side note those pictures of the wolves I had those emailed to me over a year ago and I thought that they were proven photo shopped .

I have been proven wrong before but that's what I read on other boards that these pics were posted on over a year ago .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ankeny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wolves that were first re-introduced into Yellowstone (soft release in Wyoming) were Canis lupus irremotus (Northern Rocky Mountain Gray Wolf). They were captured in British Columbia and Alberta from various packs in order to insure genetic diversity. There have also been releases of Canis lupus occidentalis (Makenzie Valley Wolf) in Idaho and in Yellowstone. The Makenzie Valley Wolf is the largest of the subspecies weighing 100-145 pounds, 5 to 7 feet long. The largest confirmed Makenzie Valley Wolf weighed 175 pounds. </div></div>

I thought the wolves released in YNP were from the Sawtooth Pack from Idaho?

More info. please.