• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Realistic expectations from your AR-15

jpgolffl - I know, really frustrating. I haven't shot an AR in 5 months and I'm stuck here for another 7-8 months at least. AR"s, handguns and a bunch of furniture are in storage until I make the move to Colorado. Up until now I don't think I've gone more than month in the last 15 years not shooting an AR. At least I am getting better at shooting long distances with my bolt guns.

P.S. If I were relocating to NY permanently I have no idea what I would do with my AR's - I suppose I would have sold them.

That’s an exceptional 6x5 especially for a semi auto! .43 average all in the bullseye is unreal! Very nice. You should be in my closed group on Facebook. We now have a 1x10 20yd pistol, 6x5 50yd 22lr/17hmr, 6x5 50yd ar pistol/sbr, 100yd 6x5, 300yd 6x5, and 500yd 5x4 in both semi auto and bolt

View attachment 6951309View attachment 6951313View attachment 6951315

This is pretty normal, And she is still just collecting dust in the Safe. The complete build minus the scope and bipod was easily under $1,900.00

If you want one send me a PM.

Also holding SUB MOA out to 500 yards is and extremely realistic expectation, just buy a 20" Krieger barrel medium varmint Contour with a 1-7.7 twist that will favor the heavier 77gr Sierra matchking.

Reactions: Wyzrd
We have about 1700 members in the group, all around the world, with some crazy world record holders printing crazy 300yards 6x5’s that make my 100yd 6x5’s looks sad... with an incentive to get all bullseyes with the bonus.. good fun