• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Rebel Rooster Bag Wax 1-2-3 Kit Sniper's Hide Sale

Rebel Rooster

Premium Bag Wax
Supporter
Minuteman
First of all, thank you to everyone for the support in our last sale and thank you for the overwhelming support in general! As an extra thank you to this community, we’re offering our 1-2-3 Kits at 25% off for the next 2 weeks.

RR-123Kit-towel-2.png

Our Rebel Rooster Ultimate 1-2-3 Kit includes:

Cleaner, Pre-Wax, Bag Wax (Scented or Unscented), cleaning brush, and shop towel. The support for this kit has been amazing, and this item has jumped above our unscented bag wax as our #1 seller.

This is everything you need for the perfectly waxed bag.

Here’s a quick run through of this 1-2-3 Kit—

Step 1: 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐫. What’s this do? It safely cleans and removes wax build-up, dirt, etc. to quickly and effectively bring your bag back to its original state.
(How to: Dip your brush in water, dispense a quarter size amount of cleaner onto surface of the bag & scrub! Wipe away with towel. Repeat across all sides of the bag.)

Step 2: 𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐚𝐱. Why do this? This not only further protects but it also prepares the fibers of your bag for wax application.
(How to: can’t stress this enough—𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲! Dispense a dime sized amount into your hands and then rub the pre-wax into the surface of the bag.)

Step 3: 𝐁𝐚𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐱. Prep your bag for the field.
This protects it from the elements & gives you an unmatched stick and stability.
(How to: Twist-up and apply a thick layer across the surface of the bag. Heat with a blow dryer or heat gun on low. Rub in with your hands. Repeat for all sides!)

The best way to order is always through our online shop www.rebelroostersupplyco.com but if you prefer, you can order by messaging us here on SH. This item is regularly $30.00, but with the 25 percent off, it is $22.50. Shipping and taxes are calculated by address, but if you order on Sniper's Hide, I'll just send you an invoice through paypal for $29.50, shipping included.

Use code THANKS25 now thru July 9.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask on the thread, or email me at [email protected].

If you go to the website, make sure to check out our decals and hats as well!

Have a great one!

I’ve got a lot of shooters hooked on Rebel Rooster bag wax thanks for the great product. Just about my whole squad used my gamechanger bag on a stage Sunday. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: BigDaddy0381
Good afternoon guys. I just wanted to let you guys know that in addition to the 25 percent off for the 1-2-3 kit that's going on until this Sunday, the 9th, there is a 15% off 4th of July sale going through Friday. Unfortunately, you can't combine those two sales, but if you need just a stick of wax or two, or something else, it's a great time to get it with a little bit of a discount.

Reactions: Recoil_Dave