• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Rebel Rooster "Sticky Icky" Canvas Wax Buy One, Get One half off

Rebel Rooster

Premium Bag Wax
Supporter
Minuteman
Hey Guys,

At Rebel Rooster Supply Company, we recently launched a new product that we, as well as everyone that has tested and purchased the product, are extremely excited about. The Sticky Icky Canvas Wax is a product that has been in development since before the beginning of Rebel Rooster.

What we wanted with Sticky Icky was a product that offered just a bit more tack for the "sticky situations" we often find ourselves in while shooting competitively or even hunting. Of course, the issue with added tack is the transference of that stick to a rifle or your hands. We have worked on different formulations to alleviate this concern for months, and we finally nailed it. I can say, without a doubt, Sticky Icky helps tremendously with awkward rifle placement in non-traditional shooting situations. This product will get you points! That's not marketing mumbo-jumbo- that's just the truth.

Sticky Icky is not a replacement for Rebel Rooster Bag Wax, but it can be added on top of our original bag wax, or it can be used as a stand-alone product to handle all of your bag-waxing duties. You are losing nothing with Sticky Icky.

To kick off the launch of the product, just like the launch of Rebel Rooster Bag Wax, we want to offer the community here an incentive to try out Sticky Icky.

If you go to our website Rebel Rooster Supply Company, and enter the code SNIPER50 at checkout, we are offering 50 percent off of the second bottle of 2.75 ounce Sticky Icky that you purchase. One bottle is $15.00, and for two weeks, the second bottle is only $7.50 more.

I will also honor that same discount if you'd rather purchase here on Sniper's Hide. One bottle for 15.00, 2 bottles for 22.50, with 6.00 USPS First Class shipping. Just respond below or send me a message and we will get it taken care of.

If possible, I would love it if you could purchase the product through the website, as it makes everything a bit more seamless.

Here is a video explaining the benefits of Sticky Icky Canvas Wax.

This may be a dumb question, but does this work on regular OG Game Changer or only the waxed canvas version?

It is not a dumb question at all. It will work on both versions. You are just going to want to use multiple layers of the wax on the game changer. It will actually be extremely beneficial for the OG version. If you head over to our YouTube channel, there is a very short video that shows you how to apply the wax to the bag. I hope I answered your question. Have a great one!!

Reactions: blue_ridge
This is so dank, a little dab will do you.

Dre would be proud.

Do business with Rooster. Just got the tripod from him that I bought and it shipped fast and was as described.

Do business with Rooster. Just got the tripod from him that I bought and it shipped fast and was as described.

I second this. I’ve done a couple of deals with rebel and he is an outstanding and upstanding guy. Way above expectations.