• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Rebel Rooster Bag Wax

I’m new to prs and to using bags, I haven’t waxed them yet. I just received your product, do I use this on my canvas bags as well or just the suede bags or both?

I’m new to prs and to using bags, I haven’t waxed them yet. I just received your product, do I use this on my canvas bags as well or just the suede bags or both?
Hey there, and thanks for the order! Definitely use them on the canvas bags. That's exactly what the wax is designed for. As far as suede bags, can you throw me a link of what you are describing. In addition, you can hit me up in a pm. Have a great night.

Hey there, and thanks for the order! Definitely use them on the canvas bags. That's exactly what the wax is designed for. As far as suede bags, can you throw me a link of what you are describing. In addition, you can hit me up in a pm. Have a great night.
Maybe suede isn’t the correct material but for example my schmedium is a smoother canvas than my Wiebad tater tot which is a more of a rough type canvas if that makes sense. It may have been a dumb question, I went on and put on both.

Maybe suede isn’t the correct material but for example my schmedium is a smoother canvas than my Wiebad tater tot which is a more of a rough type canvas if that makes sense. It may have been a dumb question, I went on and put on both.
Oh gotcha! Yes, wax the heck outta both of them. Just watch the video I linked in the first post, and you will be good to go. If you keep adding layers, it will get stickier and stickier. How much "stick" you want is completely personal preference.