• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recently diagnosed with this disease

Agent Entropy

It takes energy to be this disorganized
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2021
Reno, NV
A couple months ago, a buddy and I went out to a dry lake bed nearby. I'd never shot my plain Jane 700 in 308 further than 100yds.

We zeroed at 100. Then went to 400. It was 6.shockingly easy, I was floored. Then 600. Then 700. Finally, it took 12 rounds, but he walked me on to steel at 1,000yd.

My first high end action, a TL3, came in this week, along with a Proof barrel (thank you, @FrontRangePrecision), diamond trigger, and Hawkins Bottom Metal. The hunter stock and PST will hold me over while the AG Composites Stock and FDN-25X on order. I'm ecstatic.

Attachments

• 20210629_205946.jpg
    20210629_205946.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 56
Precision Rifle Syndrome, natural progression from black rifle disease and NFAIDS. We can only treat the symptoms with large infusions of cash and range time. There is no cure.

Pretty soon you will see that factory ammo is not so great and then.... the real addiction starts. Shooting or food?... i can do both....lol

I was not one of the "Poors"----- until I found this rabbit hole they call The Hide. But it sure has been fun! Advice to give my $ and credit cards to wife came to late. Afraid its incurable now

Yep wait till you start reloading. The sickness is incurable at that point

it's a plus that you have a buddy to share some equipment needs.