• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recs- Double rifle soft case- With straps

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    Hi fellas. I've looked quite a bit for a new double rifle case that has the interior storage for rifles with the webbing and straps. I like the savior cases but none of the double ones have the individual webbing and separate velcro tie down straps. Every other aspect I can deal with pretty much any design but I need to have the pals or molle webbing and straps like the pic shows.

It seems that all of them that I can find just have the 2 loops and edge pockets to stow the stock/barrel and that's it. That's no Bueno for me with how I set up my bags so help a brother out here please.

Attachments

• 20221023_193959.jpg
      20221023_193959.jpg
      487.6 KB · Views: 52
    https://sert.us/collections/rifle-bags-cases
    https://www.armageddongear.com/M2010-Precision-Rifle-Case-USGI
    A case like a SERT TCC or the type of double rifle case that has the middle padded divider flap like Armageddon Gear (less interior webbing)?

With the divider like the Armageddon but with the interior on each side being solid webbing ideally vs just a few rows like the Armageddon.

The savior bags (Urban warfare bag) have great pockets and set ups. If I could find one like that but that had full webbing on each side it would be perfect.

That's better and I love my galati drag bag but this bag I'm looking for is more if an AR or general bag and I wad hoping to get some pockets but that's not bad. I looked at galati but didn't see that I don't think. Maybe I dismissed it because of its odd pocket set up. Might be cool with their mag pouches and stuff that velcro though. Of course I already have mag pouches that will attach to molle. Good suggestion! Thanks.

Anyone got anything else I need to look at thay fits my requirements or is galati my best bet?