• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Red Dawn Wet Dream Value Pack

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    *At this point in time this is a Colorado/local sale only as I'm not interested in shipping the ammo due to weight and size. I will reconsider for rifle only but prefer to sell this as a package.

I present to you the Red Dawn Wet Dream Value Pack.

One Romanian built AK-47 with three, yes three, sets of furniture. The original wood, early 2000s black "plastic", and a full set of Magpul folding stock and an added cheek riser, UTG rail, and super sexy single point sling. Original sling also included. But wait, there's more! You get 2000, yes 2000!, rounds of ammo. The bulk, 1120 rounds, being Cold War era Eastern Blok Yugo surplus in sealed sardine can and super cool John Rambo endorsed wooden ammo crate with authtentic Russian military lettering. This is non magnetic, copper FMJ, brass case ammo! Unopened! The rest being a mix of Wolf FMJ and HP steel cased ammo.

I am the original owner and purchased this rifle in late 2001. I would estimate less than 500 rounds. I did not shoot it much as I prefer ARs.

$1750 OBO.

Red Dot included in full price offer otherwise will be removed.

19039517.png

IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_0915.jpeg

IMG_0916.jpeg

IMG_0919.jpeg

IMG_0921.jpeg

Last edited:
    Pretty sure the ammo is worth the $2K now. It's like "buy some ammo, get a free gun!"

And THANK YOU for referencing the right Red Dawn. In the remake, Peeta's (actor's character in Hunger Games) "Wolverines!" cry from atop the building was weak and a half-beat late. And the anti-Iraq war references made me want to puke.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope