• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s RED FLAG LAWS

wapiti16b

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2014
New Mexico
Coming to you soon and already here in NEW MEXICO Thanks to the blue state and minnie Mike Bloomberg!
They are attacking the WEAK States run by Commucrats first, Vote Republican!

Can anybody think of a time that any dumbass laws were actually reversed to restore liberty in this country? Besides prohibition? If you can think of any, what do you suppose the ratio or percentage is of laws to reinforce liberty versus restriction of liberty?

The assault weapons' ban had a built in sunset date. That is the only way this crap is going away. The mere fact that we have openly communist and muslins in Congress tells you we are in a "world of hurt".

I enjoy living in NM, but after passing universal back-ground checks and red flag laws, calling the majority of sheriffs "rogue" and suggesting they quit by the governor, I'm considering relocating to Texas. The majority of NM is on welfare, so they vote for the free stuff (demokrauts).

Reactions: JOS
You got that right, it's all about the checkies and the bennies here!
Five years is a long time but is the soonest I can relocate.
A law enforcement friend form Moriarty informed me the bastards slipped a caveat into the Bill at the last minute that makes officers liable if they fail to enforce and something bad happens with a call .

My guess is that after last year's showing by all the Sheriffs against the "universal back ground checks", the libs added that clause in there to make them enforce this unconstitutional law. It's a shame we can't get the libs to enforce the immigration laws.

Helps if our reps arent asleep at the wheel..

Maryland had their Red Flag law enacted and in less than a month, the police shot a man when they served their Red Flag papers. All because his sister "thought" he was acting strange. According to family, the sister was just made at him.

Another article which shows that Democrats don't care about any part of the Constitution. If they will dispense with due process for gun owners, imagine what they would do for anyone else who would disagree with them on anything else.