• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redding T-7 Autoprime Unit

jray05stang

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2008
Oxford, MS
Hey guys I have a quick question that I have searched for but have not been able to find an answer for...

I am about to purchase my first reloading press and I am fully decided on a Redding T-7... I believe its the quality that I am looking for to last me years and years down the road... I cannot find any information on the AutoPrime unit for the Redding... Do any of you guys use the Autoprime? Is it worth the $35? How well does it work? Any information would be useful. Thanks alot guys!

Re: Redding T-7 Autoprime Unit

I use Lee's Autoprime II to prime all my hunting/match cases. It works above the press, and has great feel when seating the primers. It's fast, and takes standard shell holders. And on a T-7, you can leave the die on one station, and never take it off. Big plus!

I use the cheap lee hand priming tool, it works!

I agree I will probably be just hand priming it seems just as easy... But just did not know anything about the autoprime unit to know if its even worth the extra money...