• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading bench back in action, WTB Bullets

balkandom

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2009
NW Arkansas
Hello all,

After a long wait, I finally got my bench back up and running. I have all the rifle components I need, but I'm hurting on the pistol side, specifically in the .44 bullet department. I need jacketed ammo for what we do, or possibly plated, though I do not know a lot about it, just what I have read.
Does anyone know of any vendors with well-priced .44 bullets between 220-260 grains? FP or JHP do not matter, uniformity is the biggest issue, just not naked lead.
For that matter, if any of you have any of such an animal to sell, please send me a message.

Thank you!

Re: Reloading bench back in action, WTB Bullets

I have a box of 265gr Hornady FTX's, I might have a second box of 240 XTP's as well. Shoot me a PM if interested, I'm sure both boxes still have price tags on them so I can tell you what the price would be when I get home late this evening.