• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard some places turned off their internal notifications because everything is bought up instantly by Discord users and bots.
Then they have to stop allowing this discord crap to purchase. besides things are not bought up instantly anyway. They probably only have one or two of the items for sale.

pv has a ton in stock. was able to grab both varget and titegroup. i had to refresh a handful of times so hopefully this doesn't get cancelled. but nice to finally split hazmat and shipping over two jugs vs just one.

Then they have to stop allowing this discord crap to purchase. besides things are not bought up instantly anyway. They probably only have one or two of the items for sale.
discord is just basically ammoseek, folks are posting what they (or their bots...) find. i had turned off distill (the evil bot) for the nite and checked discord and that's how i found varget at pv. don't knock it, join it.

I see a ton of in-stock items until you click and both 1lbs and 8lbs are out. I checked 10 minutes ago and just now.

Reactions: tydex21
discord is just basically ammoseek, folks are posting what they (or their bots...) find. i had turned off distill (the evil bot) for the nite and checked discord and that's how i found varget at pv. don't knock it, join it.
I just joined but all it is is a Facebook like page. I don't see anywhere where you get notified about powder or primers. Most likely a scam to steal your personal info.

I just joined but all it is is a Facebook like page. I don't see anywhere where you get notified about powder or primers. Most likely a scam to steal your personal info.

Don't criticize what you do not understand Fudd. It's not like FB at all and it's not a scam to steal your money. :rolleyes:

Find a 10 y/o to help you with it, that's what I did.

Don't criticize what you do not understand Fudd. It's not like FB at all and it's not a scam to steal your money. :rolleyes:

Find a 10 y/o to help you with it, that's what I did.
I don't have time to waste joining another FB group. That's all it is.

I don't have time to waste joining another fB group. That's all it is.

It's not, but happy for you not to join as that's one less person to get quick notifications. Maybe this thread can get back to notifications and perhaps another thread for random chat.

Reactions: ACard
I don't have time to waste joining another fB group. That's all it is.

Well, today on Discord I got notifications for both small and large primers, and fucking Varget, in-stock (well, for minutes anyways lol).

Seriously, get a kid to help you with it, tell them you want notifications for in-stock reloading components.

Once signed up and rolling, when you're on a CPU login to the usual suspects like Powder Valley, MidwayUSA, etc and make sure your CC info is in and GTG, keep your phone next you. Get a notification, check it, pounce.

The reason it works is because lots of fudds can't figure it out, the reason everything is out of stock in minutes is because a lot of other fudds can.

Last edited:
In the left menu, #notification-selection

The click the letters for ammo, primers, powder.
The app will notify you.
Those are in #in-stock-notificatons

You don't have to go to #in-stock-discussion
That a shitshow like facebook.

Reactions: TrevK
In the left menu, #notification-selection

The click the letters for ammo, primers, powder.
The app will notify you.
Those are in #in-stock-notificatons

You don't have to go to #in-stock-discussion
That a shitshow like facebook.
Thanks. Im on my home computer and don't see any of the things you describe. I also downloaded the app to my phone and all I see are friend requests.

Last edited:
Ya. Thanks for all your NON HELP. Great to see a bunch of dicks eager not to help.
You're welcome. You're the dude on a forum bitching when others tried to help you. You shouldn't expect people to hold your peepee while you go to the bathroom.

To try to make one of these posts people are getting alerts on about an instock notification -
Shooters Surprlus has a good number of different nosler and nosler blem bullets including 6.5 142s

They send out emails every day with in stock items.
Thanks for letting us know. That's the first post you've posted in this thread that actually gave anyone any helpful information out of 31 posts.

---

Powder Valley still has CFE Black and longshot in stock if anyone needs either.

Last edited:
Simple, have your card info saved in you auto fill settings on your phone, add to cart and hit pay. I've bought everything I wanted lately short of primers lately.

Warned you guys. All you had to do was just keep scrolling if you didn’t like what you saw posted.

Thread locked because you all can’t help yourselves.

• Sad
Reactions: fxdrider and DJL2
Status
Not open for further replies.