• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H322 and H110 available at Hodgdon:

I have been trying and kicked out so many times in the last month or 2 and I finally got 8lbs of h4350 even though I don’t need that as bad as h1000. I really need that!

Reactions: mudpig
Hate to say it but sometimes powder goes under the radar on gunbroker. I scored 16lbs of n165 for retail price recently but was looking for h1000, hoping its a good substitute.

Reactions: KZP
Got in on some H4350, hells ya, ought have enought powder and bullets to finish up my last 1k of cci 200's 😢

H322 and H110 available at Hodgdon:

I was tempted but when I saw $40 shipping it was a hard pass.

Hate to say it but sometimes powder goes under the radar on gunbroker. I scored 16lbs of n165 for retail price recently but was looking for h1000, hoping its a good substitute.
The search system for gunbroker is awful. If people don't setup their listing with a specific keyword set, almost no one views the listing and it can be snagged for cheap.

For example, search AR15 upper and you get 108 page results. Search AR-15 Upper and you get 158. It doesn't appear to combine similar type keywords, pretty sure it's doing exact return only.

So if people are willing to put in the time to hunt down the oddball titled listings they can find good deals.

Reactions: never_summer
The search system for gunbroker is awful. If people don't setup their listing with a specific keyword set, almost no one views the listing and it can be snagged for cheap.

For example, search AR15 upper and you get 108 page results. Search AR-15 Upper and you get 158. It doesn't appear to combine similar type keywords, pretty sure it's doing exact return only.

So if people are willing to put in the time to hunt down the oddball titled listings they can find good deals.
I love scanning Gunbroker. Idiots are bidding over $400 for an 8lb of H4350.

Only $420 + shipping + hazmat for 1k BR4s. High prices means the market will normalize, right guys?

Only $420 + shipping + hazmat for 1k BR4s. High prices means the market will normalize, right guys?
Gee, only a mere order of magnitude higher than normal pricing. What warm humanitarians. I'm tearing up.

Last edited:

Stop.

Either post where you can find stuff, or don’t.

Threads complaining about prices don’t do anything except start arguments.

Nosler 30 cal custom competition
168gr (1000ct) $297

175gr (250ct) $89

Ramshot TAC available at Hodgdon

Anyone have 4350 powder they need to trade for anything? Just wanting one pound. I know I’d have a better chance of asking to sleep with your wife but figured I’d throw it out there

• Haha
Reactions: Predatoryluck
Anyone have 4350 powder they need to trade for anything? Just wanting one pound. I know I’d have a better chance of asking to sleep with your wife but figured I’d throw it out there
You can fuck my wife if you want. But you better have a couple 8lbs jugs of Varget hanging from each arm when you show up.

Only have 8’s. Need .264 and .308 ELDMs.

I would trade a pound or two for h1000 but I am in the middle of nowhere in Nd and don’t want to ship.

If you guys start using this thread as a work around to the PX, we’ll be forced to delete it any and others like it.

Police yourselves or we will. Your choice.

Only warning. Bans and thread deletes next.

I would trade a pound or two for h1000 but I am in the middle of nowhere in Nd and don’t want to ship.
I'll be over latter today.

"Later" being about the 18 hours it takes to drive to ND.

Not really as I am just busting chops and don't want to cause any more headaches for mods/HMFIC.

BUT DAMN WHERE ARE ALL THE MAGNUM POWDERS. Easier to find freakin Varget.

ALso to be legit H335 in sttock at Powder Valley (1#)

edit: Quite a few powders in stock this AM at PV, H335, IMR4350, H4831

Last edited:
My son and I went to the local national sports and outdoors chain store this morning.

We each purchased our allotted 2 boxes.

I won't tell you what the horse shits made us pay because we don't want any arguments.

The real takeaway from this is supplies are starting to trickle into normal channels and I havent had to feed any scabs.

20210318_103436.jpg

Reactions: sea2summit
I heard some places turned off their internal notifications because everything is bought up instantly by Discord users and bots.

Midsouth banned me for 24 hours as I was using a web app to monitor...so they are doing something about it, but y eah--tis crazy times and I did not get my notifications of brownells either. I did get a Midway for Walther Mags, but that is pretty niche.

Ammoseek hasn't gone off in months. Every once in a while Varget goes off, but gone before I can get to site/computer.

And Bergers 6.5s are in at Natches SS

Status
Not open for further replies.