• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The post was made, I went back and copied the url to add a link and when I confirmed the link it was OOS.

Its crazier with our current idiot in charge than when zero was sowing the seeds of destruction from within.
Although that notice did allow me to grab some longshot which had showed up.
Thanks.

yeah pretty quick, I was on SN when you posted and was on MW site in less then 20 seconds after your post. Buyers are fast today.

i'd keep checking their site, got two more discord notifications but again was sold out when i got to midway's site. i'm just looking for fun, have enough now to not have to pay $300/5k, removed all those from my midway wish list.

It's just clickbait.
None were ever there.

I got no notification at all.

It's just clickbait.
None were ever there.

Dont know about everything else but Fed 205s were in stock I had them in my cart and went to checkout and
decided screw that, almost $90 between hazmat shipping and tax.

Midway has br-4's but $95 per 1k with 1k limit. Ouch.
They don’t have those it’s said available for a good while until you try to select. This is what people post half the time in my opinion. Nothing was actually ever there. Might even be a way of researching new bot techniques/programs not sure.

They don’t have those it’s said available for a good while until you try to select. This is what people post half the time in my opinion. Nothing was actually ever there. Might even be a way of researching new bot techniques/programs not sure.
I think it as more to do with their shipping/receiving systems than anything. If you have your filter set to available items, some items will appear but still not be available. If you watch those, they will suddenly be available, and then sell out in seconds per everything else. If you look right now, federal 205's are now in the available filter where they weren't just a few minutes ago. I suspect in the next hour they will be available.
I've spent way too much time on Midway chasing ammo and noticed this trend. But it as come to fruition with hornady black grendel ammo and cci 22lr ammo so? I'm hoping the 205's are a 5k pack otherwise I'll just keep waiting. I'm not paying shipping plus hazmat for 1k primers.

205's just went from unavailable no back order to temporarily unavailable. Get your clicker ready. lol

I’m pretty well stocked but like following the market on supplies. What I really appreciate is how this group has banded together for the most part to help each other out.

Reactions: TrevK
I’m pretty well stocked but like following the market on supplies. What I really appreciate is how this group has banded together for the most part to help each other out.
Same here this thread has been great. If I could just land a few pounds of reloader 26 I’d be a happy man.

Ok so a few have actually trickled out. I stand corrected.

Some of you have actually got to order them, good.

Like some others have posted hazmat for one item runs cost up .

This is ok if you got caught without.
I need to get a backup supply rebuilt as I had to dip into it.

I will upgrade backup quantities more.

I had a backup plan for shtf of gathering ammo as available from people taking a dirt nap. Still have those reserves.

I just purchased 4 pounds of IMR 4064 on Hodgdon's site. The main page shows it out of stock, but the order page allows you to purchase one pound jars.

Attachments

• IMR 4064.jpeg
    IMR 4064.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 37
I just purchased 4 pounds of IMR 4064 on Hodgdon's site. The main page shows it out of stock, but the order page allows you to purchase one pound jars.

It is showing up on the main page now.

Attachments

• IMR 4064 Buy Now.jpeg
    IMR 4064 Buy Now.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 40
midway has a ton of primers, but $300/5k
Haven't seen primers at Midway for months. Was on there a couple times today and they still have nothing. I don't know where you people are seeing these things.

It's just clickbait.
None were ever there.

Ya. I didn't ever get one either. It seems to be a selling ploy by Midway saying they are in stock when in reality they just want people to go to the website and order something else.

Reactions: Snuby642
Got lucky this morning. Had to try several times to get it in the cart and check out but just got a shipping notification from Midway for a brick of BR-4 primers.

Reactions: Ardoin83
think that Larry updated his primer pricing and when he did it refreshed the page, maybe put a few out there to see if people minded paying for his mansion in Tahiti

Status
Not open for further replies.