• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I found some N570... but they won't ship to my garbage state... if in need, and you live in a free state, PM me

It's in stock because Everglades is practically price scalping (as they've been doing with everything).
I partly agree, but you also got to remember that because these companies are having a hard time getting stuff in stock, they have to raise prices to compensate for selling less product. They still have bills to pay; support the companies that you want to stay open! I've bought from Everglades in the past, and will continue to.

Reactions: Howland
Mid south has Speer bullets in .224 and .308. They have my favorite 300 BLK bullet: 125gr TNT bulk pack!

I partly agree, but you also got to remember that because these companies are having a hard time getting stuff in stock, they have to raise prices to compensate for selling less product. They still have bills to pay; support the companies that you want to stay open! I've bought from Everglades in the past, and will continue to.

Nah, more like they're making hay while the sun shines. Its a nice change (for retailers) from the 3 years of the Trump-slump when demand was so low that everyone was struggling to stay in business, but there's no need to call it anything other than what it is.

They have powder in stock because they're charging 150% of MSRP, or more (well over a 100% markup over their cost), for nearly all of it. If it sells at those prices, they'll either raise the price some more or leave it where it is. If it stops selling, they'll lower the price until folks start buying it again.

It's good business, but nothing more. And as a consumer it's important to understand that by buying from them you are reinforcing their pricing.

Last edited:
Just found the area 419 zero press is available at scheels for anyone looking

Had an 8lbr of 8208 in my cart and it got yanked before payment
1613667588024.png

I know that feeling well.

I missed PV also, got some in the cart, but couldn't check out. Midway has some, but they aren't selling at MSRP anymore. Vhit @ 50 bucks/lb.

:ROFLMAO: We're both trying to buy the 1 8lb'er of 8133. Probably another 100 people doing the same.

Reactions: bunsen27
:ROFLMAO: We're both trying to buy the 1 8lb'er of 8133. Probably another 100 people doing the same.

I think that's why it's glitched out. Those two single remaining 8lbs containers keep warping in and out of peoples carts before anybody can checkout.🤪

Kinda impulse snag on 8lbs of Ramshot Tac. It’s always shot just ok, but I’m getting down to my last 8lber of Varget and was nervous about not finding any. Guess I’ll give the Tac a shot :/

Kinda impulse snag on 8lbs of Ramshot Tac. It’s always shot just ok, but I’m getting down to my last 8lber of Varget and was nervous about not finding any. Guess I’ll give the Tac a shot :/

Simon Phoenix, there was a bunch of Varget around yesterday, so it is showing up, just tough if you aren't in front of the screen all day.

Reactions: demolitionman
Simon Phoenix, there was a bunch of Varget around yesterday, so it is showing up, just tough if you aren't in front of the screen all day.
I never seen it. I have had my phone posted up on discord notifications for 2 days now while at work and haven’t gotten any. Maybe it’ll come back around. I’m not impulse buying anymore powder unless it’s Varget or 8208

Varget was on there but must have went fast. I've used tons of Tac for my AR stuff, that's what I snagged today. Wating to see more H4350 pop up.

Reactions: demolitionman
local shop had some cci 450s today, along with a steady supply of lrp, but a limit of 200 primers total. so i got my 200 cci 450s and my limit of 9mm which is 1 box. primers were $6 per 100 and the 115gr fmj federal training ammo they seem to have a steady supply of is 24.99. the shop doesn't sell online yet, been working on a website it seems for the last 10 years, but anyone local, the shop is Sportsman's Den in Shelby, OH

Seems like primers are slowly coming back, grabbed 200 small pistol primers one place, 200 CCI no34 large rifle at another, and have heard about in stock at a few other places today. Maybe a lull in the chaos?

Side note, will these CCI no 34 primers be to hard to use in a bolt gun? I normally use CCI 200.

Seems like primers are slowly coming back, grabbed 200 small pistol primers one place, 200 CCI no34 large rifle at another, and have heard about in stock at a few other places today. Maybe a lull in the chaos?

Side note, will these CCI no 34 primers be to hard to use in a bolt gun? I normally use CCI 200.
I bought some 34s and use them in by 308 bolt gun with no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.