• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hornady 140s

Lapua 136 scenars for backorder

Reactions: ACard
Hornady 140s

Lapua 136 scenars for backorder

Thanks for the heads up!

Midway had a large shipment of Redding dies come in.

.223, .308, 6CM, 6.5cm 30-06, etc.

Brownell's had CCI 400's for about 5 minutes this morning.
5 minutes would be a new record! I've placed 3 orders for primers with brownells only to have them cancelled later that day in the past.

Unknown Munitions did allude to seeing an improvement from Federal and CCI in the primer department though on instagram this morning. For whatever that is worth.

300 PRC Hornady Match Grade Dies at my LGS. He will ship. I think they are $82, plus shipping. Zombie Shop, Petal, MS 601-450-3673.

Attachments

• IMG_7863.jpg
    IMG_7863.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 27
Bullets at my LGS, he will ship. 35 cal .
IMG_7864.jpg

358, 7mm, 6.5mm. Very reasonable prices. he can ship. Petal, MS 601-450-3673.

In search of 6.5 Grendel Full Length sizing die and bullet seater. I have all the components to make the cartridges, but no dies. :mad:

I'm on "notify me" for several items at a bunch of stores, and I hear about it coming in for a minute, and never get a notification. I guess they know it will sell immediately, and don't bother.

I have had the same thing happen. I have them everywhere and have not received one even though I know things have become available.

I would have thought it was simply an automated system 🤷‍♂️

Even automated systems are likely on a timer so that they don't run continuously in the background. My guess is that for inventory it's an interval that exceeds the time it takes for the e-mails to be sent.

Just a guess though. I am not a tech expert by any means. And inventory is often live so who knows...

Reactions: BigPrince
Even automated systems are likely on a timer so that they don't run continuously in the background. My guess is that for inventory it's an interval that exceeds the time it takes for the e-mails to be sent.

Just a guess though. I am not a tech expert by any means. And inventory is often live so who knows...
I am not a website designer persay but I am in tech and that seems like a logical thought and one I share. Things go in stock and the bots see it and it sells out before the inventory notice job even runs. My bet is the inventory notice job has a pretty large interval given there's a lot of email spam and process implications if the lists are large.

I would love to see these companies use the tech to stop the bots.
The funny letters or the pictures. Choose the pictures with a stop light in them kinda thing.
I dont know the terminology for them but we all know what they are. I'm not a bot. Fuck you for trying.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
RL25 at midsouth

gone, that went quick

Last edited:
I would love to see these companies use the tech to stop the bots.
The funny letters or the pictures. Choose the pictures with a stop light in them kinda thing.
I dont know the terminology for them but we all know what they are. I'm not a bot. Fuck you for trying.

Captcha

Reactions: Halfnutz
BL-C2 at brownells

I was able to submit an order on 5,000 CCI400 at brownells today.

let's see if they are able to fulfill it...

I wasn't even that quick on it. got the notification on discord. pulled up brownells on my computer. checked out as guest and it went through.

not holding my breath though

I wasn't even that quick on it. got the notification on discord. pulled up brownells on my computer. checked out as guest and it went through.

What is a Discord?

What is a Discord?

i use the app (can also be used on browser)

there's different servers for all kinds of stuff out there. there's a reloading one. you join that server with a link that someone shares with you and there's a chat where bots/people post links to in stock reloading components. you can select which categories you want notified about and when someone posts a link and tags that category it'll notify you.

it happens super fast. like you have to pretty much already be logged into the website, payment info on file, and not miss a beat.

most of the time you strike out. but sometimes you get lucky.

i'm not very good at explaining it because i'm kind of internet retarded when it comes to anything other than youtube and basic websites. i had never heard of discord until recently and was laughed at by my siblings and other friends who have been using it forever.

Also saw the notification pop up on Discord, had it in my cart, and the Brownells site crashed multiple times. Got the spinning wheel of death....oh well.

Me and a buddy both had the same this morning as well. I’ve gotten lucky once, just gotta keep trying I suppose

Gotcha. This is the first I've heard of Discord, so I'm extra suspicious..
Its just an online chat forum people made for communicating while gaming outside fo the actual shitty game chat itself I think. The reloading discord is pretty heavily moderated and the notifications section which is all I watch is only bots and mods etc that post links there, and at least I dont have the permissions to post, only to view. And you dont have to click the links that are shared, you can navigate to brownells on your own once you see the alert if youre suspicious of the actual link they share.

Status
Not open for further replies.