• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 700 Varmint @ Dicks for $350 on Black Friday

Re: Rem 700 Varmint @ Dicks for $350 on Black Friday

I picked up one of these in 308 as well. I'm looking forward to building it out.

So I'm assuming by the reply all 26" varmint barrels are heavy barrels? I'm new to the bolt action game. Please forgive for fng questions. Just picked one (.308) up today at the sale and trying to figure out exactly what I've got to figure out where I need to go.

Thanks

I too just bought one in .308...Has anyone a no gunsmith "how to" on adding a 10 round detachable mag bottom this ADL set up?

I realize now it's gonna cost me more to trick this puppy out with mags, a stock and scope than the rifle cost...Oh well, another winter project.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: airfoil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I too just bought one in .308...Has anyone a no gunsmith "how to" on adding a 10 round detachable mag bottom this ADL set up?

I realize now it's gonna cost me more to trick this puppy out with mags, a stock and scope than the rifle cost...Oh well, another winter project.

</div></div>

any of the chassis systems aics, krg, manners etc...

Got to the store too late. They had three left but wouldn't give me the deal. I kind of hate Dick's. They really are dicks.

Does the feed ramp in the ADL have to be milled to accept one of these drop mag rigs? From what little I have read, the ADL (internal mag)has to be modified...I think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^ sorry to hear that man. speaking of being a dick....(I'm not really trying to rub it in...

</div></div>

Really?

Buying a bunch of Dicks specials and trying to sell them on here for a profit... I can smell both a ban and a knock on your front door from the ATF....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got 6 of them last night (this morning).

1 out of 3 counterpersons had a clue, but watch the rebate forem. the one they gave me was barely legible.

details and retrictions are listed on the form in small eligible print, no one at all can get a clear read or explaination of what happens if you want to buy more than 1. luckily the cashier was more helpful to make sure i was "hooked up" than the gun counter folks.

start here, (just came online at sunrise), nothing posted at midnight! :

http://www.dsg.rebateaccess.com/

from that, i got 4 per household out of it, be prepared with an alternate address.

per the site :

"Offer #44649 - Black Friday Model 700 Camo Varmint $100 MIR - 11/23/2012-11/23/2012

This offer runs from 11/23/2012 until 11/23/2012. Print and mail all required documentation to the address listed on the rebate form. Submissions must be postmarked by 12/07/2012. There is a limit of (4) rebate(s) per item, and a limit of (4) per address".
</div></div>

Don't forget the part about where he's committing fraud and teaching others how to as well!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't forget the part about where he's committing fraud and teaching others how to as well! </div></div>

Nah a federal employee wouldn't like and try and take advantage of us all....

hahahahhahahaa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't forget the part about where he's committing fraud and teaching others how to as well! </div></div>

Nah a federal employee wouldn't like and try and take advantage of us all....

hahahahhahahaa </div></div>

Hey. That Yugo SKS gas tube I found in my closet DID come off of Putin's SKS. The internet said so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^ sorry to hear that man. speaking of being a dick....(I'm not really trying to rub it in...</div></div>

Really? </div></div>

Karma will soon catch up with him.

They had less than six available at the store I went to in Minnesota. With twenty P/O other customers, not a good thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Randoman5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got to the store too late. They had three left but wouldn't give me the deal. I kind of hate Dick's. They really are dicks. </div></div>

I was going to go pick one up but a week ago they tried to arrest my friend and I for shoplifting. We were just looking for a hat...

Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster, so I realize I may get flamed...

I noticed that Top Predator also posted in the for sale section (which ok I'll give it that he posted basically the same thing in 2 forums, but that happens ALOT here without any reprocussions as far as I can tell as the same people habitually do that and still are "active").

That for sale thread is now locked, and TP is getting hammered.

Getting hammered for federal employee in TP's profile? Aren't all you military folks "Federal Employees"?

Someone please tell me what the difference between what he did and what many others have done and continue to do? I don't see where his for sale post is any different from anyone else's, and certainly doesn't deserve a ban.

I'm assuming he's banned as there is no sign of a reponse from him, which is a shame....looking and reading his other posts he's only been helpful to others, even when a newbie that got hammered by other members that asked a silly or repetative question.

From what I can tell he got a deal and figured he'd buy a bunch and try to sell them for those that missed out, don't have a dick's in their area or didn't want to wait in line at midnight. Looking at, and searching his "options package" that I assume he's putting on himself, I can see that he's not making much of anything on the items that would make a "decent beginner build"...not even in labor.

And where is this fraud accusation coming from? Wouldn't he send it to your FFL to get transferred?

I've even seen where he called out folks with BS posts that appears they just want to sell their junk on sniper's hide.

So this is my first post, and I'll probably draw fire for it, maybe even get banned myself. Though I've lurked here for awhile without registering or posting, I just have to say that banning him is a real injustice.

Between his helpful centerfire shooting input / tips and all the stuff he does in the rimfire section, it's just a shame that things had to go that way. Out of all his posts, probably 3,000 where actually good helpful ones. Instead of banning him, you should be giving him a job.

So there's my first post, didn't want it to be what it was, it may be my last.

TINPA....look up the law and you'll understand.

Did anyone else grab one of these only to find that the action underneath the camo stock was covered in Rust and a little bit of GLUE? i was surprised...

and to this guy below:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TINPA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster, so I realize I may get flamed...

I noticed that Top Predator also posted in the for sale section (which ok I'll give it that he posted basically the same thing in 2 forums, but that happens ALOT here without any reprocussions as far as I can tell as the same people habitually do that and still are "active").

That for sale thread is now locked, and TP is getting hammered.

Getting hammered for federal employee in TP's profile? Aren't all you military folks "Federal Employees"?

Someone please tell me what the difference between what he did and what many others have done and continue to do? I don't see where his for sale post is any different from anyone else's, and certainly doesn't deserve a ban.

I'm assuming he's banned as there is no sign of a reponse from him, which is a shame....looking and reading his other posts he's only been helpful to others, even when a newbie that got hammered by other members that asked a silly or repetative question.

From what I can tell he got a deal and figured he'd buy a bunch and try to sell them for those that missed out, don't have a dick's in their area or didn't want to wait in line at midnight. Looking at, and searching his "options package" that I assume he's putting on himself, I can see that he's not making much of anything on the items that would make a "decent beginner build"...not even in labor.

And where is this fraud accusation coming from? Wouldn't he send it to your FFL to get transferred?

I've even seen where he called out folks with BS posts that appears they just want to sell their junk on sniper's hide.

So this is my first post, and I'll probably draw fire for it, maybe even get banned myself. Though I've lurked here for awhile without registering or posting, I just have to say that banning him is a real injustice.

Between his helpful centerfire shooting input / tips and all the stuff he does in the rimfire section, it's just a shame that things had to go that way. Out of all his posts, probably 3,000 where actually good helpful ones. Instead of banning him, you should be giving him a job.

So there's my first post, didn't want it to be what it was, it may be my last.

</div></div>

there is so much wrong with this post.... sincerely hope this isn't Top_Predator's new account. Long time lurker? you mean as of yesterday?

No, you don't need to register to read posts. Never figured I had anything to contribute to the conversation until now, or a question to ask that already wasn't answered many times over.

I don't see where that for sale ad was any different from the other multiple firearms posts in the for sale section.

Is it because he didn't list "ship to your FFL" in the post?

Looking at his previous posts, how very little the guy sells stuff I severly doubt he's trying to do something wrong. Seeing how many informative things where in his posts, I to believe he would know better than to try to skirt laws on an open and popular forum.

At least give a PM or email giving a warning on whatever it is that is wrong and to change it immediately, a ban is a bit extreme before getting all the facts.

The amount of chastising too is a bit extreme. Most of which, when looking at THEIR previous posts, shouldn't be casting stones, IMO for what it's worth.

Going back to lurking, still a big fan of TP whether or not he is able to return.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TINPA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello,

</div></div>

The overwhelming majority of Hide members who offer firearms for sale here are selling one or two used pieces from their personal collections, typically in order to upgrade their equipment.

The issue with Top Predator's offer was that he bought six firearms with the obvious intention of reselling them for a profit. He even went so far as to post a graphic with a menu of options to potential customers. Top Predator appears to be engaging in the "business" of dealing firearms. Dealing in firearms is a regulated activity that requires a FFL.

The occasional sale of a gun from a private collection without a license is no problem, purchasing new firearms with the express purpose of resale to make a profit seems dangerously close to acting as a firearms dealer. Does he have a FFL?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TINPA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
From what I can tell he got a deal and figured he'd buy a bunch and try to sell them...

</div></div>

First sentence. It's my understanding that this requires him to be an FFL. i.e. when he said "i plan on picking up 5-6 rifles for resale or to trade for stuff later" someone probably could have helped him out by reminding him to triple check the legality of his actions.

Second sentence. The rebate dictates how many rebates are eligible per household. He knew this and posted his intentions to manipulate this, which may be fraudulent. Again, he could have benefited from a friendly PM letting him know that's a bad idea.

"T" in "PA", interesting, his name started with a T and he was from PA too. Maybe you guys will meet and you can relay this information to him since it's reasonable to assume he is banned and cannot read the thread from his cell phone or another computer with a different IP address
wink.gif
wink.gif
. Hopefully he just made a mistake and learns from it without too dire of consequences from the Federal/Local agents who monitor this website for such activity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TINPA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, you don't need to register to read posts. Never figured I had anything to contribute to the conversation until now, or a question to ask that already wasn't answered many times over.

I don't see where that for sale ad was any different from the other multiple firearms posts in the for sale section.

Is it because he didn't list "ship to your FFL" in the post?

Looking at his previous posts, how very little the guy sells stuff I severly doubt he's trying to do something wrong. Seeing how many informative things where in his posts, I to believe he would know better than to try to skirt laws on an open and popular forum.

At least give a PM or email giving a warning on whatever it is that is wrong and to change it immediately, a ban is a bit extreme before getting all the facts.

The amount of chastising too is a bit extreme. Most of which, when looking at THEIR previous posts, shouldn't be casting stones, IMO for what it's worth.

Going back to lurking, still a big fan of TP whether or not he is able to return. </div></div>

Sir, I'm glad you decided to register, and I hope you continue to be an active participant here on the 'hide.

While I'm not a moderator or an administrator or whatever have you, I'm pretty sure the reason they took issue with TPs actions were:

1. His actions were felonious...on a couple levels. First, buying guns for the express purpose of "flipping" them at a profit means you are actively engaging in the buying/selling of guns as a means to make profit - for which you need a FFL. Selling off a private collection is not the same thing. Even so, it is wise to slowly sell a private collection so as not to raise any eyebrows. In this case however, it is CLEAR this individual had zero intent on using these guns as a personal investment, or for personal use. It is CLEAR they were purchased at a good price for the intent on selling for profit.

2. Here on the 'hide, you are welcome to sell your private collection provided people will buy them, and you have more than 100 posts. However, engaging in business endeavors requires you pay for a sellers/commercial account. Again, it is very clear that TP was buying/selling guns as a BUSINESS ENDEAVOR. Thus, he was abusing his 'hide privilege of selling personal guns.

3. This one is a little more "touchy feely" but come on, it takes a pretty serious douche to do what he did. I guess it would have been a lot less douchey if he were selling them on the hide for zero profit - just to share the good deal that not everyone could have gotten in on...but to profit off the 'hide community so flagrantly takes a douche. Again though, that's touchy feely, and certainly not criminal.

Perhaps take a look back over the law... TP was committing several criminal acts - all felonious.

I'm sure Frank wants no part of a member using his forum to commmit felonies - particularly when they are so "in your face" flagrant.

Seems highly likely the authorities are privy to this situation, now that I think about it.

lol!!!

Go to the electronics section of your local Craigslist... You'll see all the assholes doing the same thing with black friday tvs! haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TINPA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
From what I can tell he got a deal and figured he'd buy a bunch and try to sell them for those that missed out, don't have a dick's in their area or didn't want to wait in line at midnight. Looking at, and searching his "options package" that I assume he's putting on himself, I can see that he's not making much of anything on the items that would make a "decent beginner build"...not even in labor.</div></div>

If he had been doing it to "sell them to those that missed out or dont have a dicks in their area" then why wouldn't he just sell them for what he paid and maybe a little extra to cover tax and background check fees. The answer is he's not. He's selling them purely to make a profit plain and simple. He did nothing but screw over other sportsmen out of rifles. Sportsmen that actually wanted to buy those rifles to hunt with or whatnot. How would you have felt if you had been right behind him at the gun counter and see him buying 6 rifles to flip for profit and when your turn comes there's none left. Any way you slice it he's a douchebag and I hope he did/does get banned.

</div></div>

This made me LOL. If that doesn't scream that you're him posting on another account or one of his close friends or family members, I dont know what does.

Let's bring this thread back around...Has anyone like myself bought this or a similar Rem 700 package and upgraded stock, trigger, etc.??? What MOA accuracy were you able to achieve? I did this with a Rem 700 .22-250 and cannot achieve MOA accuracy. My groups average 1.25". Before someone asks if I'm flinching the answer is no. I put the rifle down and shoot another and achieve a great group as defined by < .5" MOA. Are my expectations too much for this rifle????

Well there ya go TINPA. Ask and answer.

Multiple felonies committed (or attempted since a ton of Hide members shut it down pretty fast).

Fraud based on using "alternate" addresses to get around the rebate limitations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PharmShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's bring this thread back around...Has anyone like myself bought this or a similar Rem 700 package and upgraded stock, trigger, etc.???</div></div>

The last build that I did along these lines used a Rem 700 SPS Varmint .308 barrel/action (same as what is found in the ADL Varmint package) dropped into a Manners MSC-T with Surgeon DBM bottom metal:

2012-05-12_17-06-47_835.jpg

2012-05-12_17-06-37_431.jpg

The barrel was also cut to 21", crowned, and a Badger FTE brake was fitted (not yet completed when the above pics were shot). The standard X-Mark Pro trigger was used; no changes were made to the sear engagement or overtravel, but the 2nd weight adjustment (the one accessible by removing the stock) was lightened for a pull of around 3lbs.

With standard load recipes (168gr SMK & H4895 or 175gr SMK & Varget), I was able to get consistent 5-shot groups of 0.75 MOA shooting off a bipod and no rear bag. While I didn't try it, I'm confident that Federal Gold Metal Match would have produced similar results.

What changes have you made to your rifle? If consistency is lacking, I'd typically look towards the stock and bedding first, and then to the ammunition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PharmShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's bring this thread back around...Has anyone like myself bought this or a similar Rem 700 package and upgraded stock, trigger, etc.??? What MOA accuracy were you able to achieve? I did this with a Rem 700 .22-250 and cannot achieve MOA accuracy. My groups average 1.25". Before someone asks if I'm flinching the answer is no. I put the rifle down and shoot another and achieve a great group as defined by < .5" MOA. Are my expectations too much for this rifle???? </div></div>

Look in the Range Report subforum. Someone re-stocked that action in .308 and turned in some nice groups.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PharmShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's bring this thread back around...Has anyone like myself bought this or a similar Rem 700 package and upgraded stock, trigger, etc.??? What MOA accuracy were you able to achieve? I did this with a Rem 700 .22-250 and cannot achieve MOA accuracy. My groups average 1.25". Before someone asks if I'm flinching the answer is no. I put the rifle down and shoot another and achieve a great group as defined by < .5" MOA. Are my expectations too much for this rifle???? </div></div>

I agree. He's a grown man, and by now I'm sure he understands that most here feel he's wrong in his doings. It's now up to him to make changes, or not.

So now, back on subject. Well, kind of. I too bought a 22-250 that didn't shoot well after doing all that I could to the factory rifle to help. I even spent some time trying different loads with all kinds of bullets, and powders. Then again I had a 308 out of the box in a POS plastic stock shooting under 3/4 MOA with FGMM 168's.

I will add that I do have my days where I second guess the rifle because I don't get good groups with a rifle I know is consistent. I swear I did everything right, but truth be told, the only thing that can change is the shooters interaction I believe. The rifle, ammo, weather, and everything else is the same day to day, then I know it's me. Just my experience as a novice shooter.

PharmShooter you need to just sell that piece of shit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric Bryant</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PharmShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's bring this thread back around...Has anyone like myself bought this or a similar Rem 700 package and upgraded stock, trigger, etc.???</div></div>

The last build that I did along these lines used a Rem 700 SPS Varmint .308 barrel/action (same as what is found in the ADL Varmint package) dropped into a Manners MSC-T with Surgeon DBM bottom metal:

2012-05-12_17-06-47_835.jpg

2012-05-12_17-06-37_431.jpg

The barrel was also cut to 21", crowned, and a Badger FTE brake was fitted (not yet completed when the above pics were shot). The standard X-Mark Pro trigger was used; no changes were made to the sear engagement or overtravel, but the 2nd weight adjustment (the one accessible by removing the stock) was lightened for a pull of around 3lbs.

With standard load recipes (168gr SMK & H4895 or 175gr SMK & Varget), I was able to get consistent 5-shot groups of 0.75 MOA shooting off a bipod and no rear bag. While I didn't try it, I'm confident that Federal Gold Metal Match would have produced similar results.

What changes have you made to your rifle? If consistency is lacking, I'd typically look towards the stock and bedding first, and then to the ammunition.

</div></div>

Another example of what I'm talking about.

smokenfire, it's clear I'm not a master rifle builder and will stick to quality rifles by competent smiths. Any other opinions out there? LOL

Bell and Carlson Medalist stock. The screws were torqued to 55# per Red Hawk Rifles recommendation. Upgraded o a Timney trigger. Running a Leupold VX3 scope. Checked the barrel and it is free floated. I have tried several different ammo combinations...factory and hand loads of different weights. The best shooting so far is Hornady 50 gr. Super Performance Varmint which achieved just outside MOA on average. I did have a couple of groups that were just inside MOA, but also a couple of groups that were simply horrible (1.5" to 1.75")

There are very lightly used 700ADLs at Gander Mountain almost every day of the week, most of them in .243 or 30-06.

http://search.gandermountain.com/usedfirearms/?Ne=1000002&N=1916+4294966808

I wanted a long action, so picked-up an ADL 30-06 two weeks before Black Friday for $349.00. It had a set of bases and rings on it, and still a lot of packing grease below the stock. If it had had more than a box of ammo through it I would be surprised.

Apply for a credit card, use it to buy the rifle, and you get an additional $20 gift card.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Valere</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"T" in "PA", interesting, his name started with a T and he was from PA too. Maybe you guys will meet and you can relay this information to him since it's reasonable to assume he is banned and cannot read the thread from his cell phone or another computer with a different IP address
wink.gif
wink.gif
</div></div>

I think this TINPA person is a friend or family member, but not the same guy; just look at the grammar, capitalization, and punctuation as evidence. Hopefully this improved grasp of basic language skills will also bring with it an understanding of federal law (particularly with regards to what the ATF considers "manufacturing"), forum rules, and common courtesy.

Re: FOR SALE - Remington 700 ADL Varmint NIB
1 - .243 sold
1 - .243 sold pending funds
1 - .308 sold pending funds
1 - .223 on hold until "action only pricing" is established

remaining:
1 - .308
1 - .22-250

will accept "backup PMs" in case the SPF sales fall through

more research revealed that in an interstate sale, i will have to send the firearm to an FFL of your choosing, i'm in Pennsylvania, if your not, it'll have to go to an FFL of your choosing. I may pay for those transfer fees depending on what your FFL is going to charge, if anything extra over the standard fee of $5.00 here in Pa.
_____

Seems like they are selling pretty good on LRH.....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokenfire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PharmShooter you need to just sell that piece of shit! </div></div>

...and it better be at a loss or you will be flamed and banned.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokenfire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PharmShooter you need to just sell that piece of shit! </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

Six at a time, sales flyer designed beforehand, and I've retained Mexican meals from scary restaurants longer than it took him to turn a profit on the first rifle. Gee, no, nothing bent, twisted, or smelling at all off about this one.

Well, since everyone one in this forum knows how poorly this rifle shoots there is no question I will be selling this at a loss if I choose to sell. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokenfire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PharmShooter you need to just sell that piece of shit! </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

Six at a time, sales flyer designed beforehand, and I've retained Mexican meals from scary restaurants longer than it took him to turn a profit on the first rifle. Gee, no, nothing bent, twisted, or smelling at all off about this one. </div></div>

Exactly, he should be burned at the stake because people who make a profit in this country are EVIL and should be taxed more heavily for their ambition and imagination to figured out a way to make money. It's just not fair that he gets to do it and not everybody... oh, wait, the sale was open to everybody. Never mind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rubicon-unlmtd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more research revealed that in an interstate sale, i will have to send the firearm to an FFL of your choosing, i'm in Pennsylvania, if your not, it'll have to go to an FFL of your choosing.</div></div>Are you planning on shipping these rifles door-to-door within PA?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Exactly, he should be burned at the stake because people who make a profit in this country are EVIL and should be taxed more heavily for their ambition and imagination to figured out a way to make money. It's just not fair that he gets to do it and not everybody... oh, wait, the sale was open to everybody. Never mind. </div></div>

You can't possibly be seriously defending Top Predator right now. What he tried to do on here is a FELONY.

Either way... The issue has been taken care of. No reason to keep discussing it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rubicon-unlmtd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more research revealed that in an interstate sale, i will have to send the firearm to an FFL of your choosing, i'm in Pennsylvania, if your not, it'll have to go to an FFL of your choosing.</div></div>Are you planning on shipping these rifles door-to-door within PA? </div></div>

Rubicon just copied a post from Len Bakas' LRH site. Maybe the same guy as in this thread?
He's not the seller.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rubicon-unlmtd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more research revealed that in an interstate sale, i will have to send the firearm to an FFL of your choosing, i'm in Pennsylvania, if your not, it'll have to go to an FFL of your choosing.</div></div>Are you planning on shipping these rifles door-to-door within PA? </div></div>

What I'm amazed by is the fact that TP had to do "more research" to determine that an FFL was required for interstate transfers. The conversation that led to this additional research must have been amusing to someone.

I'm pretty sure buying 6 guns in one sitting throws a flag up for the Feds to investigate.

If that is the case, the thread-lock/ban here on the hide should have been a big warning bell for him to STOP what he was doing, not just take it elsewhere.

Pretty sure Eric Holder would love to have a field day over something like this. Goes to show how important it is to clamp down on easy sales of guns!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rubicon-unlmtd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more research revealed that in an interstate sale, i will have to send the firearm to an FFL of your choosing, i'm in Pennsylvania, if your not, it'll have to go to an FFL of your choosing.</div></div>Are you planning on shipping these rifles door-to-door within PA? </div></div>Rubicon just copied a post from Len Bakas' LRH site. Maybe the same guy as in this thread? He's not the seller.</div></div>Understood. Thanks.