• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rem 700P .338LM Mag replacement

texasvmi

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2010
WHERE EVER UNCLE SAM SENDS ME
My Google-foo is weak.

I have a Remington 700P .338LM. During my last military related move. The 1 and only Magazine that came with the rifle, was lost. Does anyone know where to obtain another Mag or a replacement (Like AICS .338 5rd Mag). Thank you for your help. I am now awaiting answers and smart a$$ comments.

Iron Soldiers
TexasVMI

Re: Rem 700P .338LM Mag replacement

PS: I contacted Remington and got the cursory "Thank you for your interest in Remmington Products." speach. So i hand it over to the experts on the Hide

Gentlemen, thank you for the direcrions and possibilities. I will give them all a try before I go drastic and rebild the thing from the ground up.

Iron Soldiers
Texas-VMI

i thought the AI is 3.850" (CIP Length?) , the reason i know it is 3.775" is my buddy had the bottom metal from a .338 700p put it in his .300WM, he is using one of my 3.775" .300WM Mags.

Savage 110BA and 110HCS use accurte 3.850". i have a 110BA. sorry dont mean to sound like an ass...