• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem700 adl fit in Rem700bdl stock?

I have a factory adl action Im having rebarreled. It has hinged floorplate. Will this adl fit in a bdl manners stock ( H-S Precision Pro-Series M24 Vertical Grip Tactical Remington 700 Winchester 70 Stocks - Adjustable LOP & Cheek PST 025 26 38 52 54 (RH and LH Available))

So will a rem700 l/a adl fit in a rem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Let's start over - if your action HAS a hinged floorplate/bottom metal, it is NOT an ADL. ADL's have blind magazines and the bottom is a simple trigger guard and an escutcheon for the front receiver ring/action screw. So, what exactly do you have?

Yes. I've done it. If the BDL metal (floorplate, follower and magwell are already in the BDL stock you'll not need to do anything. If you have to adapt your ADL magwell and follower, it's a simple matter of either cutting down your ADL magwell or buying a BDL version from Brownells and then reusing the follower from your ADL.

There are a couple threads on here that discuss it and plenty of other info on the line (online... :) )

Edit: DMann makes a good point. I saw it and blew right by. It does sound like you may already have a BDL setup, but that may just be due to you hurrying your post from your phone.

Last edited: