• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember this day

He's most likely a paid shill. Barfcom is infested with them. Their only job is to monitor a forum and are supposed to post anti Trump shit, no matter how baseless, retarded and juvenile.

They probably get paid per post, enough to buy video games, Mnt Dew and stay holed up in their parent's converted garage.

This fucker ain't right in the head, obviously, as most here I'm sure have realized.

Had not considered he might be a paid troll. Interesting. I just thought he was the same as hardcore vaccine believers.

Reactions: BurtG
7B55ACDE-DAC4-4851-9F84-14BF3288222C_4_5005_c.jpeg

F1571604-217A-4E93-81D4-A963C2667C9F.jpeg

Making up lies about me.... Isn't going to help you.

View attachment 8212864

View attachment 8212865

Making up lies about me.... Isn't going to help you.
I'll admit that was a terrible fckn Jew York thing to say.
The vaccine "is the greatest invention in history" was gaytarded too.

But hes still the anti-establishment outlaw. I hope he wins while skipping bail and riding jet skis in Mexico or some shit. Bring on the chaos and go full John Mcafee. At least it'd be exciting to watch unfold. I'm seriously rooting for him.

In all honesty though, the safe bet is to pull a Snowden and head on out to Russia and live out your days as a exiled hero-outlaw. Thats what I'd do. Rome even turned on Scipio Africanus in the end. Ungrateful bastards... he saved those mfckrs from the brink of extinction at the hands of Hannibal.

If Trump so much as shows up to their rigged kangaroo court hes a imbecile.

Reactions: camotoe
This is how you tell everyone that you have not taken a civics class.
The president nominates people for the cabinet heads. The Senate approves them. The republicants were the ones telling him who they would approve.
Why do you think that they gave up a Senate seat to install Jeff Sessions? Hmmm, who turned over "all things Russia" to the FauxBI?
Lol

I'll admit that was a terrible fckn Jew York thing to say.
The vaccine "is the greatest invention in history" was gaytarded too.

But hes still the anti-establishment outlaw. I hope he wins while skipping bail and riding jet skis in Mexico or some shit. Bring on the chaos and go full John Mcafee. At least it'd be exciting to watch unfold. I'm seriously rooting for him.

In all honesty though, the safe bet is to pull a Snowden and head on out to Russia and live out your days as a exiled hero-outlaw. Thats what I'd do. Rome even turned on Scipio Africanus in the end. Ungrateful bastards... he saved those mfckrs from the brink of extinction at the hands of Hannibal.

If Trump so much as shows up to their rigged kangaroo court hes a imbecile.
Yeah he ain't perfect either, no one is. I also believe no single person is going to fix this. Its not happening over night and its going to take more than rage and muscle... gonna take brains and a cool head.

That County in Georgia is deep blue. I'd love to see him beat it I just don't see it. They are going to burn him down just like I am getting attacked and slandered by some on here. Its the same blinders on hate.

He is too proud to run, he will fight it.

Definitely a Kangaroo court. They all can be, depending on perspective of those who run it. Support Trump, I am not saying don't but I am not going to bullshit my self to the seriousness of the situation. And a serious alternative is needed.( Edit- and yes I understand this has the potential to go to hight courts)

That is why I look at Pence. All you Trumpers Voted for Pence as Vice two times. In the event Trump can't run, why won't you support him again? Out over every person on the RNC debate stage he has the most experience, bar none. And won't bring out the never Trump crowd. Love for Biden didn't win him the election, Hate for trump did.

Even if every vote cast was fraudulent. Its was Hate of Trump.

Yeah he ain't perfect either, no one is. I also believe no single person is going to fix this. Its not happening over night and its going to take more than rage and muscle... gonna take brains and a cool head.

That County in Georgia is deep blue. I'd love to see him beat it I just don't see it. They are going to burn him down just like I am getting attacked and slandered by some on here. Its the same blinders on hate.

Definitely a Kangaroo court. They all can be, depending on perspective of those who run it. Support Trump, I am not saying don't but I am not going to bullshit my self to the seriousness of the situation. And a serious alternative is needed.( Edit- and yes I understand this has the potential to go to hight courts)

That is why I look at Pence. All you Trumpers Voted for Pence as Vice two times. In the event Trump can't run, why won't you support him again? Out over every person on the RNC debate stage he has the most experience, bar none. And won't bring out the never Trump crowd. Love for Biden didn't win him the election, Hate for trump did.

100% hes in huge trouble. These people don't bring charges without hedging their bets and damn near knowing the outcome beforehand. Thats why he needs to flee...
I hope he doesn't get locked up, but if he participates at all in their court proceedings, he will.

Same with Andrew Tate. Im rooting for him too.. but the fact is hes in major trouble and should also be working on a exit plan. Don't dare let those mfckrs get you in handcuffs again.. else you're fucked!

If Trump does go to jail, he'll be fine. Hes got plenty supporters in there, don't ask me how I know LOL...
Even many of the black muslims are Trump fans believe it or not. But jail fckn sucks bro

You can say that all you want. Doesn't make it true. People voted for Trump. As a VP pence was only slightly better than Quale.

This is following the standards. First it's total denial. Then it's, well maybe. Then it's, what difference does it make now?
Even if every vote cast was fraudulent. Its was Hate of Trump

100% hes in huge trouble. These people don't bring charges without hedging their bets and damn near knowing the outcome beforehand. Thats why he needs to flee...
I hope he doesn't get locked up, but if he participates at all in their court proceedings, he will.

Same with Andrew Tate. Im rooting for him too.. but the fact is hes in major trouble and should also be working on a exit plan. Don't dare let those mfckrs get you in handcuffs again.. else you're fucked!

If Trump does go to jail, he'll be fine. Hes got plenty supporters in there, don't ask me how I know LOL...
Even many of the black muslims are Trump fans believe it or not. But jail fckn sucks bro
Notice they timed it the week of the first republican debate... they know. I think he truly thinks he can beat it, I think he will go down fighting it.

Wasn't even aware of Andrew Tate.

Never done any real time, just waiting to bond out of county after a fight. But 36hrs in a 10x10 cell with 5 other people literally sleeping on the floor blew donkey dick.

Notice they timed it the week of the first republican debate... they know. I think he truly thinks he can beat it, I think he will go down fighting it.

Wasn't even aware of Andrew Tate.

Never done any real time, just waiting to bond out of county after a fight. But 36hrs in a 10x10 cell with 5 other people literally sleeping on the floor blew donkey dick.
He's a damn fool if he does go down fighting it. Whatever they give him will be a life sentence.

Fuck those hypocrite mfckrs.
It has to be in the back of his mind, fleeing to Russia. He'd be a damn hero over there.

Going down fighting is honorable and all that, they'd probably sing songs and make movies about his sacrifice. But Trump won't get to hear or see them..
There's just no way I'd let them put handcuffs or participate in any way in their "Trump"'d up charges. It's a lose lose situation.
But let me get on that jury and it's not guilty all fckn day.

He's a damn fool if he does go down fighting it. Whatever they give him will be a life sentence.

Fuck those hypocrite mfckrs.
It has to be in the back of his mind, fleeing to Russia. He'd be a damn hero over there.

Going down fighting is honorable and all that, they'd probably sing songs and make movies about his sacrifice. But Trump won't get to hear or see them..
Saudi, EAU, Cuba.

If I where him, which I imagine he has, I’d get a chunk of my assets out of their grasp.

That would be a story for the history books, ex president living in exile.

In spite of Democrats denial, four states changed election rules defined in their constitutions without legislative approval, so the election was rigged.
every election in the history of this country has had some level of fraud, cheating, mis count. Any time they’ve done an audit or recounted they always get a different number. For, example, when W Bush was elected in Florida had they re-counted the whole state and not just 4 counties. There’s a fair chance he would’ve won.

The trick is not getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

So again, you can cry stolen election all you want but unless you have some damn good proof of it and somebody willing to take it to court and fight it you’re just yelling at clouds.

There’s only one politician, getting charged with trying to steal an election… and you guys know who it is

So, if Trump goes to prison, does the Secret Service go with him?

So, if Trump goes to prison, does the Secret Service go with him?
Lol
He'll get a new secret service. Probably even more loyal than the uniform wearers.

They're called the woodpile, peckerwoods, Aryan Brotherhood.. whatever name floats your boat.

Trump will be alright. He's well liked by most of the inmate population. And it ain't political. Gangsters recognize gangsters.

He's most likely a paid shill. Barfcom is infested with them. Their only job is to monitor a forum and are supposed to post anti Trump shit, no matter how baseless, retarded and juvenile.

They probably get paid per post, enough to buy video games, Mnt Dew and stay holed up in their parent's converted garage.

This fucker ain't right in the head, obviously, as most here I'm sure have realized.
We have a few here. They stick out, trust me put them on ignore and your sc rolling becomes more enjoyable. Just like you, their minds are set. It is truly a waste of time.

Ignore and move on. Honestly, you just look like a fool debating them. Youre not gonna argue with them to change minds. Hit ignore and move along.

The ignore button says nothing about your manhood or ego. Its a gift from Frank to deal with paid actors.

The ignore button says nothing about your manhood or ego. Its a gift from Frank to deal with paid actors.
I am not a paid actor just someone who disagrees and enjoys a debate.

The mental gymnastics some have to do to cope with a diffing opinion is quite humorous.

Cuss and calling me names anti getting you anywhere. Enjoy your safe space! Bye.

The mental gymnastics some have to do to cope with a diffing opinion is quite humorous.

Cuss and calling me names anti getting you anywhere. Enjoy your safe space! Bye.
i welcome all "opinions" for sure. helps identify the retards.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan

why don't you tell us why you believe pedo peter got 81 million legit votes.
because the fbi that framed trump and covered up the xiden crimes said there was no fraud?

Trump will be the John Dillinger of whatever institution he ends up at. He's very well respected among that segment of society believe it or not.
Keep in mind, IF Trump goes to prison, it's going to be the country club prison.

Blessed are the peace makers.

Cause all the shit talking, back biting, lying, manipulative, cheating, egotistical haters of reality and their fellow man won’t be around to run their mouths.

Poof gone. Bye bye.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Keep in mind, IF Trump goes to prison, it's going to be the country club prison.
Lol
I'm sure he'd trade places with you if you were to valiantly volunteer to go in his stead.
Prison and jail fckn sucks regardless. Some are just worse than others.

These are fed charges, no?
That means he's doing 85% of the sentence at minimum. The feds ain't as easy going as they used to be like people think...
Bernie Madoff was in there with the likes of Carmine Persico. Supposedly they got along quite well..
Trump could easily wind up with the cartel members, mafia made men, and terrorists with his charges.

Last edited:
Let’s just say you sad clowns are right and it was all stolen and now we being fitted up to die in jail.

Seems like the Dems are actually badass mothers and Trump is just a pussy who lost who couldn’t stop the steal even when he knew it was going to and was happening. How is that not a failure to protect the United States? A beta male.

Either way, it’s a bad look for him.

Tells you a lot about him huh.

But Dillinger? No. Not even close.
Call it what you want. Trump will ALWAYS have friends, in high places and low. Count on that.
I'm one county up from where he was booked at.
Direct quote from a conversation I had with a black nation of Islam member going down for heroin trafficking:
Me: "yea dude Trump was the fckn man"
Zoe: "Trump IS the fckn man, wtf you mean 'was'?"
Trump will always have friends dude.

You own firearms, no? You realize they're gonna make felons and outlaws of us all eventually right? Best get comfortable with that notion. Your brit liberal tendencies ain't gone save you man. They'll perp walk you right next to us deplorables when the time comes...

Reactions: camotoe
Call it what you want. Trump will ALWAYS have friends, in high places and low. Count on that.
I'm one county up from where he was booked at.
Direct quote from a conversation I had with a black nation of Islam member going down for heroin trafficking:
Me: "yea dude Trump was the fckn man"
Zoe: "Trump IS the fckn man, wtf you mean 'was'?"
Trump will always have friends dude.

You own firearms, no? You realize they're gonna make felons and outlaws of us all eventually right? Best get comfortable with that notion. Your brit liberal tendencies ain't gone save you man. They'll perp walk you right next to us deplorables when the time comes...
Listen kid, you don’t know the first thing about me and I’d teach you a lesson in knowing who you’re dealing with before you presume to tell me about my Brit liberal anything. I’ve earned every thing I have not a thing gifted to me and I pay more in taxes than most make in total and that’s after having a CPA and a tax lawyer on pay roll. Shut the fuck up and listen. There’s nothing I’ve ever said that’s Lefitist. Thinking and seeing this douchebag Trump for what he is doesn’t make me anything other than smart. End of.

You twats with your bullshit patriotism are the very people greasing the rails for the slide this country is on. Don’t want to vote? Then fuck off and die. You’re taking up air you don’t deserve.

I’ve spent the better part of 10 years dealing with private equity and hedge funders and I’ll tell you that the support for trump is a running joke. You’re tied to the stake and you’re offering the man who’s going to set you on fire “do you want to use my lighter?”

I don’t particularly like the people I do business with but business is fucking good and I’m coming round to the idea that if you as a class of people are this persistently and determinedly stupid then fuck it, you don’t deserve better than what’s coming and meanwhile, thank you for your contribution to my bank account.

Wake up, or get used up. This is now the American Dream, like it or not, you made it happen.

The fucking nerve, some jailbird punk telling me what’s coming down the pipe.

Listen kid, you don’t know the first thing about me and I’d teach you a lesson in knowing who you’re dealing with before you presume to tell me about my Brit liberal anything. I’ve earned every thing I have not a thing gifted to me and I pay more in taxes than most make in total and that’s after having a CPA and a tax lawyer on pay roll. Shut the fuck up and listen. There’s nothing I’ve ever said that’s Lefitist. Thinking and seeing this douchebag Trump for what he is doesn’t make me anything other than smart. End of.

You twats with your bullshit patriotism are the very people greasing the rails for the slide this country is on. Don’t want to vote? Then fuck off and die. You’re taking up air you don’t deserve.

I’ve spent the better part of 10 years dealing with private equity and hedge funders and I’ll tell you that the support for trump is a running joke. You’re tied to the stake and you’re offering the man who’s going to set you on fire “do you want to use my lighter?”

I don’t particularly like the people I do business with but business is fucking good and I’m coming round to the idea that if you as a class of people are this persistently and determinedly stupid then fuck it, you don’t deserve better than what’s coming and meanwhile, thank you for your contribution to my bank account.

Wake up, or get used up. This is now the American Dream, like it or not, you made it happen.

Lol..
Well said, Mr Hedge Funder.

Them "elites" you rub shoulders with Don't represent but a small fraction of the population.

you can have all your personal feelings about trump...however you got them.
but the truth is still what it is.
he is the only one willing to step and and fight the system that "we created" over the decades,
he reduced my tax liability to help me pay off my daughter's college tuition. he stopped the invasion of migrant criminals.

Lol..
Well said, Mr Hedge Funder.

Them "elites" you rub shoulders with Don't represent but a small fraction of the population.
If that’s your considered response then fine. RIP.

Read up what your man said about carried interest. Did he follow through?

who? ManUTI?

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Whats a shameful, humiliating and embarrassing is the corrupt courts are afraid of overturning an obvious stolen election because they're afraid of the Left's Antifa and yet they'll become a 3rd World banana republic and imprison Trump on trumped up charges, not worried one bit what We the People would do.

why don't you tell us why you believe pedo peter got 81 million legit votes.
I never qualified it with the term legit. I have no way of knowing, no one person does. If they do they aint talking.

You are attempting to load the question just in the way you ask it. I see it. Just letting you know I see it.

because the fbi that framed trump and covered up the xiden crimes said there was no fraud?

No that is not part of my thinking on this

Now I will repeat, my thinking on it.

1. I believe that Trump hate brought out voters, in 2020 that didn’t show up in 2016. Many in 16 thought he was a joke. In 2020 they were not fucking around.

They were pissed that Clinton won the popular vote, but lost because of the electoral college. I really think you guys are overlooking how bad that burned people.

Now this did this result in 81,000,000 votes. Wether legit or through corruption, I can’t prove it. if you can it’s been like three years… why hasn’t anybody found some right wing lawyers in some right wing judges were willing to push it?

All the claims and evidence never seem to go anywhere.

2. I think there was corruption, but I have no way to prove how much and personally believe that it’s a statistically insignificant number. Nobody has gotten anywhere through any sort of legitimate legal process challenging any of this. So I am of the opinion any corruption was statistically insignificant.

There are extreme pro Trump areas of the country with pro Trump lawyers and pro Trump to Judges. None of them have been able to get any of this anywhere.

Why is that?

3. I personally believe liberals outnumber right wingers in this country. Last election, 66% of eligible voters showed up at the polls. Generally, when more voters show up, Democrats win, look at 2008 and 2020, both high.

Also George W. Bush‘s first win he did not win the popular vote. Trumps only win he did not win the popular vote. In the 21st-century the ONLY TIME A REPUBLICAN HAS WON THE POPULAR VOTE was in 2004 when Bush got reelected.

So yes, I am of the opinion that the right is out numbered.

4. My question?

Why are many so adamant that only the Democrats can cheat and there’s not a chance of cheating on the Republican side?

Do you really believe only one side is corrupt?

After Trump wins The Clinton Global Initiative shut down
After Biden wins The Clinton Global Initiative started back up
The top country donating to the Clinton Foundation was Ukraine. The media tried to kill this instantly with a bunch of BS "fact Checks"
After the 2014 coup, sex trafficking in Ukraine exploded.. Ukraine was among the top countries for trafficking
Why did Hillary say that if Trump won "We will all hang from nooses"?
We all know how close Clinton's were with Epstein.
Remember the secret email server Clinton had? It was obvious it was used to conduct some kind of illegal activity.
Hillary was "inconsolable" after Trump won. Kinda like she was worried about something.
If you remember, Biden was retired after he was VP. But they all needed him back in there. They needed someone who could bring the same staff Obama had when all this stuff started. They expected Hillary would win, and their illegal activity would just continue unfettered.
Look at the lengths they have gone to in order to get rid of Trump. This isn't just about hating Trump. They are terrified of something. They are afraid something will be exposed.
There are a lot of other things that make this obvious if you just really pay attention.
no real disagreement with this, although i don't think the sex trafficking is what they are hiding, it is just a tiny part of it.

Last edited:
Let’s just say you sad clowns are right and it was all stolen and now we being fitted up to die in jail.

Seems like the Dems are actually badass mothers and Trump is just a pussy who lost who couldn’t stop the steal even when he knew it was going to and was happening. How is that not a failure to protect the United States? A beta male.

Either way, it’s a bad look for him.
Dang…

Yeah, if you’re gonna campaign on lock her up. You better have it to back it up.

If that’s your considered response then fine. RIP.

Read up what your man said about carried interest. Did he follow through?
I'm a bit tarded. With a little fetal alcohol syndrome. So spell it out for me.. if not Trump, then who? Who do you support?

For all his flaws, those liberal fuckers are 10x worse. He's the only anti establishment president I've seen in my lifetime. Who aside from Trump could, or even claims they will go against the current fckd up slide you yourself have railed against? You ain't gotta get mad or insulted... I'm genuinely curious and all ears.
Far as I can tell Trump is the only SOB that has fought against "the system", and now he's paying the price.

I'm a bit tarded. With a little fetal alcohol syndrome. So spell it out for me.. if not Trump, then who? Who do you support?

For all his flaws, those liberal fuckers are 10x worse. He's the only anti establishment president I've seen in my lifetime. Who aside from Trump could, or even claims they will go against the current fckd up slide you yourself have railed against? You ain't gotta get mad or insulted... I'm genuinely curious and all ears.
Far as I can tell Trump is the only SOB that has fought against "the system", and now he's paying the price.
Pence is a pied piper for the evangelicals.