• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remember this day

Yeah, I bet you voted for him as VP 2x.

Am I wrong?
Wut ? :confused:

Not that I feel obligated to explain anything to you, but I’ve been traveling all day and only just now saw your post/question.

When Trump ran, I had zero idea who pence even was. At the time, I didn’t give a shit. Turns out, Trump fucked up on his choice of pence.

So no, I didn’t vote for pence and I never will. It’s a pretty simple concept/statement. Write it down and refer back to it when necessary.

Last edited:
Yet, you won’t pay the chump change $19.95/month support here or the $200 once a year support that part of that goes to help others.

And out of the mouth the heart speaks… So how are you any different than any other opportunist without ethics that will engage with whoever as long as you maximize your income?

What he said was, "Money trumps principle."

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
keep playin dumb.

And that safety is there to have the ability to keep irresponsible people and theives from shooting their own eye out and others around them.

Perfect anology.

...and you think irresponsible people will use them? That's as Sarah Brady as I've ever heard.

...and you think irresponsible people will use them? That's as Sarah Brady as I've ever heard.
By irresponsible you me people like Texas P... Obviously not. I bet he's proud of the weapons he leaves lying around his home and vehicle.

I personally keep most of my shit under lock and key. I don't want thieves, kids or a piss off woman to have access.

My point which you seem to be twisting is its a way for responsible people to keep idiots from easily access their fire arms.

BTW, my cousin was shot in the head when he was 6 years old, by his mother who went crazy after years of physical abuse from my uncle. That sort of crazy...

In your own words.

Not some media post.
the media post was just an extra.

the answer is that the maga movement is contrary to their agenda.
trump wants to give power back to the people.
the people with the power want more, not less.
they will do whatever it takes to stop him, which we have seen with #russiagate #ukrainegate #muellergate

By irresponsible you me people like Texas P... Obviously not. I bet he's proud of the weapons he leaves lying around his home and vehicle.

I personally keep most of my shit under lock and key. I don't want thieves, kids or a piss off woman to have access.

My point which you seem to be twisting is its a way for responsible people to keep idiots from easily access their fire arms.

BTW, my cousin was shot in the head when he was 6 years old, by his mother who went crazy after years of physical abuse from my uncle. That sort of crazy...
He should be proud.
I'm very proud of all the unregistered drop in auto sears I have laying around like customers cars around my dad's shop.
Currently working on some HK full auto trigger packs for the bros to show off on tiktok.
Ray Epps cousin @Death From A Distance said he's on the way to my place to help out with the finishing touches to get them to fit just right and to drill out the end caps on some solvent traps.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan

You lying Leftist trash are helpless, powerless to change your predictable degenerate ways.

I'm not surprised about your cousin/brother. Your mental-illness took some special inbreeding.

Reactions: PCR and Bullfrog08
You lying Leftist trash are helpless, powerless to change your predictable degenerate ways.

I'm not surprised about your cousin/brother. Your mental-illness took some special inbreeding.
Ouch. No need to get personal gentlemen. Let's try to keep it classier than barfcom and remember God wants us to stay humble.

the media post was just an extra.

the answer is that the maga movement is contrary to their agenda.
trump wants to give power back to the people.
the people with the power want more, not less.
they will do whatever it takes to stop him, which we have seen with #russiagate #ukrainegate #muellergate
The MAGA movement is a a minority of the Republican party.

That is more of a feel good answer than ignoring that only 3/64 of the lawsuits claiming fraud went any where. There is no legit evidence of wide spread corruption. Its not there, repeating it doesn't make it legit.

As time goes on that taking the power back, was not by legal means, it was lawless %100. Trump became the evil that he campagined against.

It was never going anywhere and this idea that it was and clinging to it is getting really old. Early on I supported his challenges, but as time progresses I realize it was a scam. The sooner the rest do, the better.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
He should be proud.
I'm very proud of all the unregistered drop in auto sears I have laying around like customers cars around my dad's shop.
Currently working on some HK full auto trigger packs for the bros to show off on tiktok.
Ray Epps cousin @Death From A Distance said he's on the way to my place to help out with the finishing touches to get them to fit just right and to drill out the end caps on some solvent traps.
You owe me a new keyboard, I spit out my coffee.

Btw, if you are curious what happened to the 64 lawsuits filed by Trump?

View attachment 8213285

The link above provides real explanations, not emotional responses and hair brained theories from twitter about Trumps challenge.

If you actually believe in the constitution, Mike Pence stood up to direct pressure from Trump not to certify the election. He chose the constitution over trump.

Before being charged in Georgia, Trump was facing 641 years in prison from 78 felony charges.

Trumps a dipshit. Clearly not the person for the job at hand. So I am not arguing for him or his lawsuits.

But the expectation that we accept the lawfare system fully vetted all the shenanigans WE ALL saw with our own eyes that night is a joke.

The MAGA movement is a a minority of the Republican party.

That is more of a feel good answer than ignoring that only 3/64 of the lawsuits claiming fraud went any where. There is no legit evidence of wide spread corruption. Its not there, repeating it doesn't make it legit.

As time goes on that taking the power back, was not by legal means, it was lawless %100. Trump became the evil that he campagined against.

It was never going anywhere and this idea that it was and clinging to it is getting really old. Early on I supported his challenges, but as time progresses I realize it was a scam. The sooner the rest do, the better.
oh, the fraud was bebonked? by the corrupt fbi? you didn't see 2000 mules and the videos of dupe ballots counted?
lol
you are like the funny cat gif.

RuE9jTs.jpg

oh, the fraud was bebonked? by the corrupt fbi? you didn't see 2000 mules and the videos of dupe ballots counted?
lol
you are like the funny cat gif.
I try.

He brought law suits in front of Judges he appointed by right wing Lawyers. They went nowhere.

The FBI had zip to do with the failed lawsuits.

No, I haven't seen it but am aware of the event they are covering though my own reading. I saw you posted a link to it but wasn't going to play on his sight for a couple weeks. Is it on any streaming services? Preferably a free one.

Reactions: 232593
Don’t like my posts @GreenGO Juan. We do not see eye to eye.

You all are arguing over a chessboard you have not one iota of control over. If that were ever to sink in maybe there could be some progress.

There won’t be time for that though, cause the devils time is at hand. And for those that don’t realize that should be your bigger concern than what any man is gonna do for you.

I try.

He brought law suits in front of Judges he appointed by right wing Lawyers. They went nowhere.

The FBI had zip to do with the failed lawsuits.

No, I haven't seen it but am aware of the event they are covering though my own reading. I saw you posted a link to it but wasn't going to play on his sight for a couple weeks. Is it on any streaming services? Preferably a free one.
the judges in most cases never even saw the evidence or allowed the evidence to be presented.
if you think being "conservative" or "right-wing" has anything to do with corruption and deep state control, you haven't been paying attention like you claim to be doing, christopher wray is as corrupt as they come, and he is a "republican" appointed by trump, isn't he?

you said yourself that maga is a small minority of the current GOP in office, and you aren't terribly off on that.

You all are arguing over a chessboard you have not one iota of control over. If that were ever to sink in maybe there could be some progress.

There won’t be time for that though, cause the devils time is at hand. And for those that don’t realize that should be your bigger concern than what any man is gonna do for you.
Thump that book.

My eye see's a lot more than you give me credit for. You are locked into a specific course, my future is endless possibilities.

I will pray for you.

Their masters don't call them 'useful idiots' for nothing.

Just because you and your mentally diminished family need the government to protect you from evil firearms does not mean the rest of us do, but I have to pay for a cable lock because of the lowest common denominator.

How often do you use the terms, "sensible gun laws," or, "for the children?"

the judges in most cases never even saw the evidence or allowed the evidence to be presented.
if you think being "conservative" or "right-wing" has anything to do with corruption and deep state control, you haven't been paying attention like you claim to be doing, christopher wray is as corrupt as they come, and he is a "republican" appointed by trump, isn't he?

you said yourself that maga is a small minority of the current GOP in office, and you aren't terribly off on that.
So you are saying Trump appointed a corrupt Judge?

His own vice wouldn't go along with his power grab. Hardly anyone would.

I really like a lot of Trumps Policies, no bullshit. Immigration, Foreigin policy IMO is on point. If some how he beats the near 100 felonies and over 600 years of jail time he is looking at and runs in the next election, I'd still vote for him over Biden.

But the realist in me can't ignore all the bullshit he tried to pull, and got caught red handed pulling. At the end of the day he proved to be about an incompetent and corrupt as the rest. Keeping Classied Docs, litterally tryin to stop peacful exchange of power that has kept this country together for nearly 250 years.

While again I support many of his ideas and policies, he fucked him self though his own action. Not over some massive fraud conspiracy that hasn't proved the scrutiny of out courts. His own actions.

Trump beats all that shit and can legally run in 2024 I support him and whom ever he picks as vice. But I don't think he will. I think a serious look at plan b is needed.

Reactions: 232593
Thump that book.

My eye see's a lot more than you give me credit for. You are locked into a specific course, my future is endless possibilities.

I will pray for you.

If your possibilities are founded in Mike Pence or prayers to a bramble bush and not Jesus Christ ( the real and not the fake), then you will be will be sitting under a rock in outer darkness for 1000 years thinking about how you fucked up until your endless possibilities are either brought to their end or you get with the program and quit being a shit stirrer.

Reactions: JR_77
If your possibilities are founded in Mike Pence or prayers to a bramble bush and not Jesus Christ ( the real and not the fake), then you will be will be sitting under a rock in outer darkness for 1000 years thinking about how you fucked up until your endless possibilities are either brought to their end or you get with the program and quit being a shit stirrer.
Perfect example of your locked course.

Your paddle is in it too.

So you are saying Trump appointed a corrupt Judge?

His own vice wouldn't go along with his power grab. Hardly anyone would.

I really like a lot of Trumps Policies, no bullshit. Immigration, Foreigin policy IMO is on point. If some how he beats the near 100 felonies and over 600 years of jail time he is looking at and runs in the next election, I'd still vote for him over Biden.

But the realist in me can't ignore all the bullshit he tried to pull, and got caught red handed pulling. At the end of the day he proved to be about an incompetent and corrupt as the rest. Keeping Classied Docs, litterally tryin to stop peacful exchange of power that has kept this country together for nearly 250 years.

While again I support many of his ideas and policies, he fucked him self though his own action. Not over some massive fraud conspiracy that hasn't proved the scrutiny of out courts. His own actions.

Trump beats all that shit and can legally run in 2024 I support him and whom ever he picks as vice. But I don't think he will. I think a serious look at plan b is needed.
i'm saying that what schumer said was a glimpse of the truth, and "they" have many ways to get to you if you stray off the path they have laid.
whatever you think you know is bullshit, and it is sad you haven't woken up yet.

DPR0GvpxYXiL.jpeg

i'm saying that what schumer said was a glimpse of the truth, and "they" have many ways to get to you if you stray off the path they have laid.
whatever you think you know is bullshit, and it is sad you haven't woken up yet.

DPR0GvpxYXiL.jpeg
And why is no one doing the same to support his (trumps) claims? I don't think they have anything solid to do it.

Yes she is a liber lefty out to crucify him.

Where are the extreme Maga rights doing the same with the fraud claims?

Just because you and your mentally diminished family need the government to protect you from evil firearms does not mean the rest of us do, but I have to pay for a cable lock because of the lowest common denominator.

Apparently their mentally diminished family needs the cable locks to protect themselves from each other.

Your response is so far outside of actual realitly... I am just goin to laugh.

And why is no one doing the same to support his (trumps) claims? I don't think they have anything solid to do it.

Yes she is a liber lefty out to crucify him.

Where are the extreme Maga rights doing the same with the fraud claims?
i think that is where fani might have messed up, because trying him for claiming there was fraud might have given him "standing" to finally present some evidence in court. you seem to forget that multiple states also filed lawsuits because some states changed election rules without legal consent from the state legislators and were also told they have "no standing". this allowed huge numbers of fraudulent mail in ballots to be counted. trump supporters have proven that as well, canvassing homes and finding out people that had a mail in ballot counted never received or filled out any mail in ballot.

i think that is where fani might have messed up, because trying him for claiming there was fraud might have given him "standing" to finally present some evidence in court. you seem to forget that multiple states also filed lawsuits because some states changed election rules without legal consent from the state legislators and were also told they have "no standing". this allowed huge numbers of fraudulent mail in ballots to be counted. trump supporters have proven that as well, canvassing homes and finding out people that had a mail in ballot counted never received or filled out any mail in ballot.
I see what you are getting at with this giving him a place to present his evidence. I hope they have their ducks in a row on this. With her blatelnly obvious bias she might make it hard to do so, as she will have some control of what is allowed in the court room.

He is looking at some serious shit. I hope they have a tight grasp on it.

Yeah should have never posted that nude chick in the Flips thread after ya'll were all about the chubby shirstless fat ass. . thats what got me that bann.

Funny thing going on here... Beautiful naked women, I get ratted out to managment. Fatty hairy titties.. Allowed.

No wonder its called the bear pit.

I see what you are getting at with this giving him a place to present his evidence. I hope they have their ducks in a row on this. With her blatelnly obvious bias she might make it hard to do so, as she will have some control of what is allowed in the court room.

He is looking at some serious shit. I hope they have a tight grasp on it.
51 current or former high ranking intelligence officials "debonked" the hunter laptop as russian misinformation prior to the election.
you don't consider this to be election interference? many claimed they would have voted differently if they knew the truth.
most don't even regret the lies they told to get the resident pedo installed (not elected by the people).
they needed somebody that would sign off on their proxy wars, climate agenda and migrant invasion.

rGR34qWyVSHf.png

Last edited:
Reactions: camotoe
I am sure with your sunny disposition there is no one around to be worried about protecting.
I have a great disposition around friends and fellow patriots.

Admittedly, quite the opposite around pedophile Globalists that stole the last election and the moralless scum such as yourself that look up to them.

Reactions: EddieNFL
51 current or former high ranking intelligence officials "debonked" the hunter laptop as russian misinformation prior to the election.
you don't consider this to be election interference?
most don't even regret the lies they told to get the resident pedo installed (not elected by the people).
they needed somebody that would sign off on their proxy wars, climate agenda and migrant invasion.
All the more reason he shouldn't have given them anything to use against him.

Just like I mentioned a tragic event in my family, look at what some posting here have turned it, they took the bait on that to show them selves. People will attack you when they don't agree, and use anything they can, he knew what he was up against. Allowing his voice to be recorded as he did was dumb. Keep the Classified materials was dumb. Just gave them ammo.

I know "they" were against him from the start. In that he should have been smarter.

All the more reason he shouldn't have given them anything to use against him.

Just like I mentioned a tragic event in my family, look at what some posting here have turned it, they took the bait on that to show them selves. People will attack you when they don't agree, and use anything they can, he knew what he was up against. Allowing his voice to be recorded as he did was dumb. Keep the Classified materials was dumb. Just gave them ammo.

I know "they" were against him from the start. In that he should have been smarter.
that "classified" material they tried to get back are files from russiagate that prove the FBI, DOJ, CIA and other agencies conspired to use a hoax funded by clinton and the dnc to frame trump for colluding with russians. if you don't understand that, you are a lost cause.

remember, this is the type of reporting that was erased, suppressed or banned on most platforms, and still is on many.

Reactions: camotoe
So gonna put my dog in the fight .
We lowered fuel prices and became an exporter under Trump .
China , NORK , ISIS ( nearly snuffed out due to Trump ) . Trump's strong posture slowed some rolls .
Stopped the forever war in Afghanistan.
Highest employment numbers since post WWII .

I would love him to be President and feel he is damaged goods . You see the amplification of attacks on him so .

Desantis has a good Constitutional record . Said Effin You to the forever Covid Mandates .

Pence cannot be trusted .
Under oath he testified that Trump told him to overturn the election . Trump said ;
"You have the power ."
"It's your duty ."
"Don't certify the election until a proper investigation has been done ".
All fact .

Pennsylvania Secretary of State changed voting deadlines , allowed improperly filled out ballots . Not her purvey. Has to go thru both Houses of the State . Illegal. The same " the law is the law " people that are charging Trump are ok with violation of Election Law . It's not opinion , feels or an argument . It's the Law . The same Law not being informed in the cities , on Clinton , on either Biden , on McCabe , Strohk , Shiff , Pelosi , need I go on .

Argue all you want and at the end of the day this is a straight up battle between good and evil for our Country .
And all the in fighting just shows why we lose and that we are dumber than poorly educated , subjugated inner city dwellers . Y'all best start some plus columns and find some fuckin middle ground and FUCKIN UNITE ON IT . Don't know if you've been payin attention but we're currently fucked . Not headed there . Not going there. Fucked . Population us . Where we're headed is the Pol Pot , Lenin ) Stalin type starvation murder shit . Oh and yeah . The door kickin' murder shit has been winding up . So there's that

Last edited:
why did the doj frame trump for collusion with russia and hide the hunter laptop truth during the election?
i think the answer to both questions are the same.

In your own words.

Not some media post.
Juan, the caption to the Youtube post feed above is, “This is extremely dangerous to our Democracy.” Notice they did not say this is extremely dangerous to our Republic? You see in a democracy with 51% in control they can strip away the rights, seize the property of the 49%. That’s why The Founders gave smaller states with less populace such as Wyoming et. al., a check in the balance of power with two senators/state, so that states like CA, NY etc. could not obliterate the rights of other less populated areas with different views, needs and especially values.

If you believe in the 51% rule of democracy and you think by making your posts here in support of democracy that is going to help you with those in control; I’ve got bad news for you: you‘re not elite enough or part of that exclusive club and you are going to be treated with the same disdain of the 49% and you will lose your voice to post dissenting views, your due process and of course, your power to defend yourself and family and to take back what you willingly gave up.