• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember this day

Fox on why Floyd didn’t get to bond out.

39D87E94-A6B1-4933-9D6D-048C08509660.jpeg

Listen kid, you don’t know the first thing about me and I’d teach you a lesson in knowing who you’re dealing with before you presume to tell me about my Brit liberal anything. I’ve earned every thing I have not a thing gifted to me and I pay more in taxes than most make in total and that’s after having a CPA and a tax lawyer on pay roll.
Yet, you won’t pay the chump change $19.95/month support here or the $200 once a year support that part of that goes to help others.
I don’t particularly like the people I do business with but business is fucking good and I’m coming round to the idea that if you as a class of people are this persistently and determinedly stupid then fuck it, you don’t deserve better than what’s coming and meanwhile, thank you for your contribution to my bank account.
And out of the mouth the heart speaks… So how are you any different than any other opportunist without ethics that will engage with whoever as long as you maximize your income?

Last edited:
Pence is the only one with any respect for the constitution of the United States and yet somehow he is to blame for all this. Just shows how much some of you love slobbering on Trumps nuts. Pence was great until he was unwilling to break the law? Makes a lot of sense.

Btw, if you are curious what happened to the 64 lawsuits filed by Trump?

446B45BC-A87E-4F12-858D-929810A12819.jpeg

The link above provides real explanations, not emotional responses and hair brained theories from twitter about Trumps challenge.

If you actually believe in the constitution, Mike Pence stood up to direct pressure from Trump not to certify the election. He chose the constitution over trump.

Before being charged in Georgia, Trump was facing 641 years in prison from 78 felony charges.

Yet, you won’t pay the chump change $19.95/month support here or the $200 once a year support that part of that goes to help others.

And out of the mouth the heart speaks… So how are you any different than any other opportunist without ethics that will engage with whoever as long as you maximize your income?
So let’s see… pay money, to hear ‘fucking limey cunt’, or be told that this is a white mans country. Nah, I’m good with getting that awesome service for free.

to your second point. I’m not. And neither are you. The difference, I have the choice and it’s an easier one to make everyday frankly.

I’d ask how you spend your money but it’s none of my business and I couldn’t care less anyway.

Pence is the only one with any respect for the constitution of the United States and yet somehow he is to blame for all this. Just shows how much some of you love slobbering on Trumps nuts. Pence was great until he was unwilling to break the law? Makes a lot of sense.
Pence was never great. He was never good, he was never even mediocre.

He is a globalist stooge. I'd vote for nancy pelosi before I'd vote for pence.

Selecting pence as a running mate was probably one of Trump's biggest fuckups. Well, there was bill barr, jeff sessions, john bolton.......... :rolleyes:

Pence is and was the Best option the "right" has.

He won't bring out the Fuck Trump vote being relatively boring and quit. Has the most experience for the Job.

Thing is you Trump fanatics want to crucifiy him for not going along with the "stolen Election syndrom". Big mistake.

De Santi need to finish his term as gov.

Fuck Veik... cock sucker.

Fuck Christy...

Pence is the best choice presented on that stage. There is a reason Trump picked him for VP.
Comedy gold! Pence? Put the crack pipe down.

Pence was never great. He was never good, he was never even mediocre.

He is a globalist stooge. I'd vote for nancy pelosi before I'd vote for pence.

Selecting pence as a running mate was probably one of Trump's biggest fuckups. Well, there was bill barr, jeff sessions, john bolton.......... :rolleyes:
Trump, or any other genuine president thats for America and not himself and the Globalists, needs to pick his cabinet from the private sector. Everyone Trump picked was a swamp creature.

Not his fault, he was given a short list of available candidates and they had to be approved by RINOS.

Eta- Pence was Trump's LBJ.

Last edited:
Trump, or any other genuine president thats for America and not himself and the Globalists, needs to pick his cabinet from the private sector. Everyone Trump picked was a swamp creature.

Not his fault, he was given a short list of available candidates and they had to be approved by RINOS.
Yeah, hindsight being 20/20, I thought he should have done a better job vetting the individuals that he chose/nominated. Not sure how he could have done it though, given the number of garbage people that he inherited/was surrounded by.

Listen kid, you don’t know the first thing about me and I’d teach you a lesson in knowing who you’re dealing with before you presume to tell me about my Brit liberal anything. I’ve earned every thing I have not a thing gifted to me and I pay more in taxes than most make in total and that’s after having a CPA and a tax lawyer on pay roll. Shut the fuck up and listen. There’s nothing I’ve ever said that’s Lefitist. Thinking and seeing this douchebag Trump for what he is doesn’t make me anything other than smart. End of.

You twats with your bullshit patriotism are the very people greasing the rails for the slide this country is on. Don’t want to vote? Then fuck off and die. You’re taking up air you don’t deserve.

I’ve spent the better part of 10 years dealing with private equity and hedge funders and I’ll tell you that the support for trump is a running joke. You’re tied to the stake and you’re offering the man who’s going to set you on fire “do you want to use my lighter?”

I don’t particularly like the people I do business with but business is fucking good and I’m coming round to the idea that if you as a class of people are this persistently and determinedly stupid then fuck it, you don’t deserve better than what’s coming and meanwhile, thank you for your contribution to my bank account.

Wake up, or get used up. This is now the American Dream, like it or not, you made it happen.

The fucking nerve, some jailbird punk telling me what’s coming down the pipe.
29aa9daf19b246a621a2656942ad1ef1_w200.gif

Listen kid, you don’t know the first thing about me and I’d teach you a lesson in knowing who you’re dealing with before you presume to tell me about my Brit liberal anything. I’ve earned every thing I have not a thing gifted to me and I pay more in taxes than most make in total and that’s after having a CPA and a tax lawyer on pay roll. Shut the fuck up and listen. There’s nothing I’ve ever said that’s Lefitist. Thinking and seeing this douchebag Trump for what he is doesn’t make me anything other than smart. End of.

You twats with your bullshit patriotism are the very people greasing the rails for the slide this country is on. Don’t want to vote? Then fuck off and die. You’re taking up air you don’t deserve.

I’ve spent the better part of 10 years dealing with private equity and hedge funders and I’ll tell you that the support for trump is a running joke. You’re tied to the stake and you’re offering the man who’s going to set you on fire “do you want to use my lighter?”

Wake up, or get used up. This is now the American Dream, like it or not, you made it happen.

The fucking nerve, some jailbird punk telling me what’s coming down the pipe.
Yet, in spite of how "bad" it is here, you remain.

Mindboggling, to say the least.

I would have thought that someone with your credentials, social standing and lofty intellect would not lower himself to the level of mixing with the uneducated, unwashed masses here.

Or, that having experienced first hand just how bad it is, you would have extricated yourself from this living hell called "Sniper's Hide" by now.

Last edited:
Yet, in spite of how "bad" it is here, you remain.

Mindboggling, to say the least.

I would have thought that someone with your credentials, social standing and lofty intellect would not lower himself to the level of mixing with the uneducated, unwashed masses here.
It’s not bad, I love it here. Learn to read and comprehend before posting a response. You’ll come across less stupid that way.

I'll get right on it Sport....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You know on reflection, it’s not a bad question. While there are really sharp minds like Dogtown, the brainwashed are more of a drag than the delight I used to enjoy. Perhaps just lurking is a better use of time after all when I’m on the can.

I lament the departure of Cheyenne Brodie, the mental decline of Sirh, and the spectacle of princesspicklebunny’s silly attempts at scamming you lot for donations to his fake Haiti charity.

I am glad that Tucker is gone, he was a total twathat.

Take care of my baby girl Bender. She likes a firm hand but not across the face and the gag ball is her favourite toy. Don’t mind her husband, I think it’s Burt and he’s a class a Cuck who I’m sure wouldn’t mind being next if he had the honesty to ask for it.

It ain’t the commies you lot need to worry about, it’s the people telling you that it is you need to be wary of.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
You know on reflection, it’s not a bad question. While there are really sharp minds like Dogtown, the brainwashed are more of a drag than the delight I used to enjoy. Perhaps just lurking is a better use of time after all when I’m on the can.

I lament the departure of Cheyenne Brodie, the mental decline of Sirh, and the spectacle of princesspicklebunny’s silly attempts at scamming you lot for donations to his fake Haiti charity.

Take care of my baby girl Bender. She likes a firm hand but not across the face and the gag ball is her favourite toy. Don’t mind her husband, I think it’s Burt and he’s a class a Cuck who I’m sure wouldn’t mind being next if he had the honesty to ask for it.

It ain’t the commies you lot need to worry about, it’s the people telling you that it is you need to be wary of.
Be still my beating heart ! :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bullfrog08

Someone is off their meds.

he meant exactly what he said.
You are twisting up his words. What he was sayin is his concern is NOT Ukraine not having enough tanks. Not that he doesn't care about the American People. He was trying to answer that Original statement and tucker kept talking.

He does want to support Ukraine and I feel you there, but there is not a single person on that stage saying they wouldn't, except veik, and he is full of shit. Veik is from the same Frat as Bill Clinton and George Bush.

What RNC candiate isn't a "Globaist Stooge" as you say.

Manutd just doesn't realize hes actually one of us yet. Right now, hes a man without a country. Torn between two worlds. On one hand hand, he envies the power and privilege of the Jewlluminati that he rubs shoulders with. But they'll never let him in the club.
Now Dogtown... hes a lost soul. He was initiated into the gay Hollywood satanic cult long ago, and has surrendered to earthly desires quite a while back. No redemption for our dogtown Im afraid.. its sausagefests and hellfire for eternity for him.

Eta- Pence was Trump's LBJ.
Trump became just the same, as far as corruption as the rest.

He literally tried to grab power though fraud... and you are still just ignoring.

Hero worship of him is really sad.

when they put that clown in an orange suit all we’ll see if his super shiny and soft hair.

The getting his real clown suit. Still don’t know how anyone can portray Capt Bone Spurs as anything other than a fat pussy.
Look your two shill accts agree with you.....

Doc

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Trump became just the same, as far as corruption as the rest.

He literally tried to grab power though fraud... and you are still just ignoring.

Hero worship of him is really sad.
Fucking Unbelievable. You will interpret one person's words in a fair way because you like them but when it's someone you don't like. Their words are interpreted in a bad light.
Talk about hero worship.

I can smell your glownigger shine.....

Doc

if you think pence would have "broken the law" if he sent the results back to the house to investigate, why did they change the law after january 6th so he could no longer do that?

if you think pence would have "broken the law" if he sent the results back to the house to investigate, why did they change the law after january 6th so he could no longer do that?
Why, of the 64 law suits Trump pushed on fraud against him, all but 3 Failed?

Noticed you ignored answering if you voted for Pence for vp.

Tex PaTrIot did the same.

Ya'll pissed he didn't let your boy commit fraud?
I didn't vote for Pence, I voted for Trump. Pence was just part of the package that I had no use for, like the worthless cable lock that comes with a new handgun.

Pence turned out to be a parasitic Globalist traitor, someone the Leftist plant GreenGofuckhimselfJuan would specifically vote for.

Trump brought that point up. They changed a law they previously said didn't exist.

Those people are mentally-ill, stupid, arrogant...but in control.

• Sad
Reactions: camotoe and theLBC
I didn't vote for Pence, I voted for Trump. Pence was just part of the package that I had no use for, like the worthless cable lock that comes with a new handgun.

Pence turned out to be a parasitic Globalist traitor, someone the Leftist plant GreenGofuckhimselfJuan would specifically vote for.
Then you did vote for him.

I disagree, he kept the crazies like you in check. Thank god he was there.