• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember this day

So Breitbarted then?

Breitbart himself got the CIA heart attack dart as I recall; I remember it was a meme because the cause of his death as heart attack was released within two hours of his death, while at the time of his death Amy Winehouse fans were still waiting over two months for her autopsy results at the time Breitbart died. Coroner tech died of arsenic posioning. Speaking of ...Taylor Hawkins...drugs, jab/booster, or combo/both? His heart was huge on autopsy.

I believe the Georgia SA had lead injection, but it was kept private (inferred suicide).

Last edited:
The Day before the Super Tuesday…. Its pretty obvious. Just like the Georgia arrest was the day before the the GOP debate.

He is likely going to be heavy into the New York shit too when the Jan 6 hits.

He has actually lost some in the polls after the debate according to a few recent polls I have seen. This being the most dramatic.

View attachment 8215734

I wonder what they will do if McCarthy grows the balls to push for impeachment.
Not sure if that’s a wise decision, impeachment may solidify Brandon’s base. Even if he did and could prove his allegations beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone, do you honestly think the subhuman degenerates on the other side in the senate would play along?

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
Not sure if that’s a wise decision, impeachment may solidify Brandon’s base. Even if he did and could prove his allegations beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone, do you honestly think the subhuman degenerates on the other side in the senate would play along?
No. Valid point, bitch McConnell I think has already spoken out against it, definitely a uni puppet.

I would argue most of his base is already losing interest in him. But hear your concern

Reactions: 232593 and ken226
Breitbart himself got the CIA heart attack dart as I recall; I remember it was a meme because the cause of his death as heart attack was released within two hours of his death, while at the time of his death Amy Winehouse fans were still waiting over two months for her autopsy results at the time Breitbart died. Coroner tech died of arsenic posioning. Speaking of ...Taylor Hawkins...drugs, jab/booster, or combo/both? His heart was huge on autopsy.

I believe the Georgia SA had lead injection, but it was kept private (inferred suicide).

5B1B3CEC-308F-41CA-BFCC-F8773AF9BBF8.jpeg

Curious of his Autopsy report? I guess it never went public.

Thats the campaign logo right there bro.

LOL yall realize yall just turned mega millions to his side with this right? They have to throw him in jail now.. every black person in America just became a Trump supporter.

Next step.. skip bail, sail out into international waters or flee to Russia and campaign as a fugitive.
If I was him, no fckn way am I letting them drag me into their kangaroo courtroom.
the left would love that. now they can send in the swat team that really means business, getting the 'fugitive from justice'.

Reactions: JR_77
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
There is one thing I do like about trump. I did hear him say he made many mistakes. When was the last time a politician said that.

He also said he made the mistake of trusting the wrong people. Near the end I think he started to be more "hands on" and rely less on what his staffers said about an issue. Remember he was full bore with the Covid at the start, then like in the other thread the heat he took when he said it was way under 3.5% death. That video was good and we remember that.

That is the one thing "they" can't deal with. The internet is forever, and what they said and did can not be rewritten as easy as it had in years past. The entire, well I did not force any vac mandate.....really here is the video of you. Your lap dogs in the media are not the only source of info anymore. And I really think this is why it is taking a lot longer to get where they want to go. And why they are pushing all this on "social media".

Reactions: camotoe
It had to be this way. A large number of nomies are never going to wake up, they are beyond help; but this helps those with a couple braincells still rubbing together on the other side.
i believe this mash up was removed from youtube because it is dangerous to our democracy.

i believe this mash up was removed from youtube because it is dangerous to our democracy.
I AM SHOCKED!!! Shocked I say! [/sarcasm]

Thankfully we aren't a democracy, at least not yet...they wish we were because then a simple majority would decide everything.

• Love
Reactions: 232593
maybe nothing, maybe not

More on that

Reactions: camotoe and theLBC

Georgia’s top election official reportedly testified this week that former President Donald Trump’s infamous call to him about the state’s 2020 election results did not amount to applying pressure to cheat on Trump’s behalf, as the mainstream media has long claimed.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s testimony may be what undermines the criminal case against Trump for seeking to overturn the election, according to George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley.

image-x.jpg

clerks-mi-12-13-14.jpg

By irresponsible you me people like Texas P... Obviously not. I bet he's proud of the weapons he leaves lying around his home and vehicle.

I personally keep most of my shit under lock and key. I don't want thieves, kids or a piss off woman to have access.

My point which you seem to be twisting is its a way for responsible people to keep idiots from easily access their fire arms.

BTW, my cousin was shot in the head when he. was 6 years old, by his mother who went crazy after years of physical abuse from my uncle. That sort of crazy...
So.....the mental illness is hereditary. Makes sense now. I hope your vacation lasts a long time.

so james clapper explains why so many judges denied election fraud claims and didn't even let them present evidence.

Reactions: MJF and 232593
Okay, I'm done with your trolling. Take some time off...
296B4C34-2844-4F89-A294-FF4D00102F37_1_201_a.jpeg

You can try like hell to make this about me, but I had nothing to do will what occured. If my opinion scares you, maybe you need to look in the mirror and take a long hard look at your self.

If you need some things to help get you through

eat some of these.

7E378195-20AA-4D02-982B-FFBA451C768A_4_5005_c.jpeg

Chew on some of this.

3C3D026C-E0E9-4989-A41C-1BD82E5215BA_4_5005_c.jpeg

View attachment 8222605

You can try like hell to make this about me, but I had nothing to do will what occured. If my opinion scares you, maybe you need to look in the mirror and take a long hard look at your self.

If you need some things to help get you through

eat some of these.

View attachment 8222608
Chew on some of this.

View attachment 8222609
that has been debunked already.
they recorded the call, told lies about what was said to the press, then deleted the audio.

BUT somebody found the audio in the deleted items of a computer after investigation, and proved he never said that.
Raffensperger already testified that the press reports were false.

your entire premise is built from a lie.

gHtPx9JPsSEi.jpeg

The call was misrepresented by the [Washington] Post and the transcript later showed that Trump was not simply demanding that votes be added to the count but rather asking for another recount or continued investigation. Again, I disagreed with that position but the words about the finding of 11,780 votes was in reference to what he was seeking in a continued investigation. Critics were enraged by the suggestion that Trump was making the case for a recount as opposed to just demanding the addition of votes to the tally or fraudulent findings.

Last edited:
that has been debunked already.
they recorded the call, told lies about what was said to the press, then deleted the audio.

BUT somebody found the audio in the deleted items of a computer after investigation, and proved he never said that.
Raffensperger already testified that the press reports were false.

your entire premise is built from a lie.

gHtPx9JPsSEi.jpeg

The call was misrepresented by the [Washington] Post and the transcript later showed that Trump was not simply demanding that votes be added to the count but rather asking for another recount or continued investigation. Again, I disagreed with that position but the words about the finding of 11,780 votes was in reference to what he was seeking in a continued investigation. Critics were enraged by the suggestion that Trump was making the case for a recount as opposed to just demanding the addition of votes to the tally or fraudulent findings.
So are you claiming the phone call Trump made to Raffensperger on Jan2( I think this is the right date) is not true.

If you scroll down to Jan 2... The entire hour long phone conversation is there you can listen to it. The call happened brother.

Go listen to the call.

BTW I watch Raffensperger testimony, I don't need some one to tell me their opinion of what was said.

come on LBC, you should be better than this.

So are you claiming the phone call Trump made to Raffensperger on Jan2( I think this is the right date) is not true.

If you scroll down to Jan 2... The entire hour long phone conversation is there you can listen to it. The call happened brother.

Go listen to the call.

BTW I watch Raffensperger testimony, I don't need some one to tell me their opinion of what was said.

You’re an annoying little faggot aren’t you.

Go listen to the call.

yes, that call.
they actually recorded it.
and after that, they lied about what was said and deleted the audio recording.

but they found the audio, and rafflesperger testified that the story in the press was a lie, because he knew the audio recording had been found.
apparently you didn't actually listen to the discovered audio in its entirety. he didn't just tell them to find the votes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
yes, that call.
they actually recorded it.
and after that, they lied about what was said and deleted the audio recording.
Who is they? And its quit obvious it wasn't deleted.

but they found the audio, and rafflesperger testified that the story in the press was a lie, because he knew the audio recording had been found.
apparently you didn't actually listen to the discovered audio in its entirety. he didn't just tell them to find the votes.
I know he spread a lot of other mis information too. People trusted this information and went to bat for Trump, quit literally, JAN6. Now some of them are sitting in federal prisons for lies Trump told. I am hoping the extreme right will see that.

You got played.

Its time to move on.

IDK have you been to Phoenix lately? It’s been severely californicated in the last few years.

Could some shenanigans have occurred? Sure

Have a look into Lake’s past. She’s not what she claims to be. Unless she had a serious change of everything.

I hope her and Masters stay off the ticket during the upcoming election. Those two are the only way the state GOP could fuck up winning Sinema’s seat.

IDK have you been to Phoenix lately? It’s been severely californicated in the last few years.

Could some shenanigans have occurred? Sure

Have a look into Lake’s past. She’s not what she claims to be. Unless she had a serious change of everything.

I hope her and Masters stay off the ticket during the upcoming election. Those two are the only way the state GOP could fuck up winning Sinema’s seat.
they illegal changed the rules for signature matching after mass mailing out ballots.
got 600k more votes than the 2.3M they had in 2016. that is a huge increase in "voters".

Reactions: camotoe and Bender