• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remember this day

Yeah should have never posted that nude chick in the Flips thread after ya'll were all about the chubby shirstless fat ass. . thats what got me that bann.

Funny thing going on here... Beautiful naked women, I get ratted out to managment. Fatty hairy titties.. Allowed.

No wonder its called the bear pit
I got nothing against you or anyone else here greengo and I generally never say anything online that I wouldn't say to someone in person..
But you did post a dickroot selfie in here to show us what a sexual tyrannosaurus Rex you are IRL... right here in the "bear pit". :ROFLMAO:

Nonetheless. I'm glad the Felipe threads are over. That was a sorry sight.

Reactions: Doc68
Juan, the caption to the Youtube post feed above is, “This is extremely dangerous to our Democracy.” Notice they did not say this is extremely dangerous to our Republic? You see in a democracy with 51% in control they can strip away the rights, seize the property of the 49%. That’s why The Founders gave smaller states with less populace such as Wyoming et. al., a check in the balance of power with two senators/state, so that states like CA, NY etc. could not obliterate the rights of other less populated areas with different views, needs and especially values.

If you believe in the 51% rule of democracy and you think by making your posts here in support of democracy that is going to help you with those in control; I’ve got bad news for you: you‘re not elite enough or part of that exclusive club that you are not going to be treated with the same disdain of the 49% and you will lose your voice to post dissenting views, your due process and of course, your power to defend yourself and family and to take back what you willingly gave up.
We are a democratic republic not a full fledged democracy.

I know what checks and balances are.

If I may with your 51vs 49 argument.

Only 66% of eligible voters even showed up in 2020. Which was around 160 Million. We are a country of over +330 million.

Only edit 75 million people voted for trump, of them not all of them support his stolen election thing. In reality about 1/4 of the people in the country are actually driving the policy through vote.

Your 51 v 49 argument is flawed.

So lets assume only 1/2 of Trumps supporters support his failed power grab. That is around 33 million.

You you stolen election pushers, who are only about 12% of the population, are trying to tell the other +330 million what to do...

Sorry but your 51 49 is really really flawed.

I got nothing against you or anyone else here greengo and I generally never say anything online that I wouldn't say to someone in person..
But you did post a dickroot selfie in here to show us what a sexual tyrannosaurus Rex you are IRL... right here in the "bear pit". :ROFLMAO:

Nonetheless. I'm glad the Felipe threads are over. That was a sorry sight.
That was to troll you all... I can play games too.

Only 66% of eligible voters even showed up in 2020. Which was around 160 Million. We are a country of over +330 million.

Only edit 75 million people voted for trump, of them not all of them support his stolen election thing. In reality about 1/4 of the people in the country are actually driving the policy through vote.

So lets assume only 1/2 of Trumps supporters support his failed power grab. That is around 33 million.

You you stolen election pushers, who are only about 12% of the population, are trying to tell the other +330 million what to do...

But what if the election really was stolen? There's was way too much sketchy bullshit with vote counting stoppages and then restarting after everyone was gone, etc.
Don't even need to pull up the graph of Michigan or whatever where Trump was winning the whole time then all a sudden Biden's count jumps straight vertical at like 3am.

All the more reason he shouldn't have given them anything to use against him.

Just like I mentioned a tragic event in my family, look at what some posting here have turned it, they took the bait on that to show them selves. People will attack you when they don't agree, and use anything they can, he knew what he was up against. Allowing his voice to be recorded as he did was dumb. Keep the Classified materials was dumb. Just gave them ammo.

I know "they" were against him from the start. In that he should have been smarter.
Noone here took your 'bait', dumfuck.

You're not smart or forward thinking enough to set a trap. You can only react after the fact to the responses they make to your blundering lies and shameless admissions about your family, which was the only believable thing you've said.

Reactions: camotoe and merica
Ya'll remember when they were "preparing" us for the outcome? Saying that Republicans would vote in person precisely because the mail in BS can't be trusted? And that more dems would vote by mail, so the count would reflect that with Trump winning early on until the mail votes were counted and then Biden would pull ahead...
How the fuck could they have known that unless it was a predetermined outcome?

From August 2018:

In Las Vegas this past weekend, kids as young as 7 years old managed to manipulate replicas of election night results pages in key battleground states from 2016; pages built, organizers say, using actual vulnerabilities previously reported.

Yonatan Lensky, an 11 year-old from Nashua, New Hampshire, who won the award for his age group for "social engineering," was asked if the hack was pretty easy.

"Yeah," he quickly responded, while peering over a laptop computer and wearing small Ray Ban glasses. To prove it, Lensky made it appear as if a journalist won the election -- with 87 billion votes.

Bianca Lewis, an 11 year-old from New Jersey, was asked for her message to the American people. Looking directly at the camera and using a raised voice, she replied, "WORK ON YOUR COMPUTER SECURITY PEOPLE!"'

But what if the election really was stolen?
I think 2000 was stolen in Florida, look what resulted in that. 911, Iraq, Afghan, Patriot act etc.

Many "believe" had they recounted the entire state, not just 4 counties Gore would have won.

If 2020 was, so far they have gotten away with it.

There's was way too much sketchy bullshit with vote counting stoppages and then restarting after everyone was gone, etc.
Don't even need to pull up the graph of Michigan or whatever where Trump was winning the whole time then all a sudden Biden's count jumps straight vertical at like 3am.
I can't confirm of deny any of that. Thing is its hasn't made an impact in the outcome. Its been nearly 3 years. I don't see it changing much.

When many of these claims get looked at they don't get anywhere in court proceedings.

ur a hoot.

Don't think I've ever been called that...but I don't frequent gay hangouts.

1693163313063.png

Attachments

• 1693163256116.png
    1693163256116.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
I will clarify. Democrats want to eliminate the filibuster which supports the 51% argument that I am making and they want to fortify that with statehood for DC. I’m not talking about actual voters.

Reactions: 232593
Ya'll remember when they were "preparing" us for the outcome? Saying that Republicans would vote in person precisely because the mail in BS can't be trusted? And that more dems would vote by mail, so the count would reflect that with Trump winning early on until the mail votes were counted and then Biden would pull ahead...
How the fuck could they have known that unless it was a predetermined outcome?
They needed to know how many more fake ballots it would take to overcome Trump's landslide.

I'm sure they cheated in 2016 but underestimated the number of fake ballots they needed and came up short.

They had four years to refine their scheme to put together, according to a gloating FJB, "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization" in American political history.

I think 2000 was stolen in Florida, look what resulted in that. 911, Iraq, Afghan, Patriot act etc.

Many "believe" had they recounted the entire state, not just 4 counties Gore would have won.

If 2020 was, so far they have gotten away with it.

I can't confirm of deny any of that. Thing is its hasn't made an impact in the outcome. Its been nearly 3 years. I don't see it changing much.

When many of these claims get looked at they don't get anywhere in court proceedings.
I think it would have been way worse if Gore & his green agenda had won.

Last edited:
Reactions: merica
Na, two years later still stuck on the dick root photo is possibly the best troll in pit history.

The sooner you guys realize it the better.

lolol!!!!
Your problem is, everyone here was around when it happened, and knows that isn't true. You are lying now, and everyone including you knows it. You can try and tell that lie somewhere else, but it isn't going to work here.

Your problem is, everyone here was around when it happened, and knows that isn't true. You are lying now, and everyone including you knows it. You can try and tell that lie somewhere else, but it isn't going to work here.
Lol!!!!

i tried to politely answer your questions, but you made no attempt to answer mine.

why did the doj, fbi and other agencies try to frame trump with clinton bullshit and why should we believe anything else they say now?
until comey, mccabe, strzok, mueller, weismann and wray are in prison for treason, the fbi is illegitimate. jmo

Why, of the 64 law suits Trump pushed on fraud against him, all but 3 Failed?
Just like "it's who counts the votes" is why.....

With all the ballot stuffing and literally bringing out suitcases full of votes......

Yeah......most secure elections ever.

Go away glowie.....you are worse than a liberal, at least they admit what they are......

Doc

Constitutional republic......

Doc

i tried to politely answer your questions, but you made no attempt to answer mine.
Dont get your panties in a wad, it wasn’t intentional.
why did the doj, fbi and other agencies try to frame trump with clinton bullshit and why should we believe anything else they say now?
Huh, honestly have no clue what specifically you are talking about. Trump with Clinton bullshit? Seriously?? Huh?

I take things on a case by case basis, so, from where I’m coming from. It would depend on specific circumstances/ cases I’m not gonna give a blanket statement on that.. as its not black and white.

until comey, mccabe, strzok, mueller, weismann and wray are in prison for treason, the fbi is illegitimate. jmo
okay. I understand and think you have a viable grievance.

Yeah, that’s what I thought. You have nothing. You’ve gone around calling several people “Liars!!” in this thread and then you try and pull this one off in front of a crowd who knows damned well what happened because they watched you self-destruct. Not gonna fly here.

At the time, the preceding discussion prompted you to post that pic to show us what a “fine specimen” you are. In your head you were seeing an image of Atlas. In our heads, we saw the image of Thich Quang Duc self-immolating in the middle of a street in Saigon, a fiery forum suicide from which you have never recovered.

I get that you’d like to move on and have everyone forget it - I do. It was the most monumentally stupid thing I’ve ever seen anyone do on the Hide, and I’ve been here a decade longer than you. If you had owned it and manned up, you “might” have stood a chance (doubtful after THAT, but…). Initially you just kind of glossed over it in your embarrassment. Understandable. But now you want to lie and change the narrative. Nope, not going to happen. Now your new save-face lie is that you were trolling us. We’re back to images again I guess. You have the image of yourself as “Henry Root” in your head, “Master Troller”, while all the rest of us have you pegged as Pee Wee Herman wrecking his bike and proclaiming, “I meant to do that.”
This is really sad, and you need to stop and try to retain some semblance of self-dignity. Remember that every point you try to make is taken with the same authenticity of every other post you make. This charade just makes anything else you have to say completely moot.

Yeah, that’s what I thought. You have nothing. You’ve gone around calling several people “Liars!!” in this thread and then you try and pull this one off in front of a crowd who knows damned well what happened because they watched you self-destruct. Not gonna fly here.

At the time, the preceding discussion prompted you to post that pic to show us what a “fine specimen” you are. In your head you were seeing an image of Atlas. In our heads, we saw the image of Thich Quang Duc self-immolating in the middle of a street in Saigon, a fiery forum suicide from which you have never recovered.

I get that you’d like to move on and have everyone forget it - I do. It was the most monumentally stupid thing I’ve ever seen anyone do on the Hide, and I’ve been here a decade longer than you. If you had owned it and manned up, you “might” have stood a chance (doubtful after THAT, but…). Initially you just kind of glossed over it in your embarrassment. Understandable. But now you want to lie and change the narrative. Nope, not going to happen. Now your new save-face lie is that you were trolling us. We’re back to images again I guess. You have the image of yourself as “Henry Root” in your head, “Master Troller”, while all the rest of us have you pegged as Pee Wee Herman wrecking his bike and proclaiming, “I meant to do that.”
This is really sad, and you need to stop and try to retain some semblance of self-dignity. Remember that every point you try to make is taken with the same authenticity of every other post you make. This charade just makes anything else you have to say completely moot.
1693182130856.jpeg

Lol.

LOL

Reactions: Bullfrog08

Damn. Style points awarded. ;):ROFLMAO:(y)

They set his federal trial date… the day before Super Tuesday…

Its hard to keep track of this.

One of the lawyers caught up in the RICO case in Georgia has Trail set for October 23.

Some more dates to mark in your calendar.

funny how retarded dude still thinks the doj is honest and is giving trump a fair shake.
doj decides that goes before a judge and what doesn't.
if it goes before a judge, that judge knows he or she and their families will be doxed if they don't rule to the left.
no standing.

cwqzi7CXq26H.jpeg

funny how retarded dude still thinks the doj is honest and is giving trump a fair shake.
doj decides that goes before a judge and what doesn't.
if it goes before a judge, that judge knows he or she and their families will be doxed if they don't rule to the left.
no standing.

cwqzi7CXq26H.jpeg
The retarded slime people know the DOJ and courts are corrupt.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
You ever thought of jumping off a tall building? Do it. I'll take the blame.

Don't worry, they'll still cast your vote for Biden.
Its a trick, you are likely goin to try to cast my ballot for trump.

You know the guy actually getting charged for trying to steal the election.

Biden 2024