• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember this day

I dunno, compared to "Papa Rocks", he's a rank amateur.

I found him boring, so I flipped the switch. He can go yell at the sky for all I care. ;)
Yeah, he's the 'special' kid in class who's embarrassed himself so much he can't quit acting out and shut up long after others quit laughing and just ignore him.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
0bg7Utwm5TpL.jpeg

This thread has changed my point of View.

2024 I am voting Biden. Good job idiots.
Really just this thread changed your point of view? I think not.

I would like to explore a couple of thoughts with you… Correct me if I am wrong, as I am not going to look through your 6,000 + posts, but it seems you are here mainly for the political threads. Your position is contrarian to the views of most on the hide, yet here you come day after day. Why? Imagine if these same people that you oppose here decided they would go over to the NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, MSNBC, pre-Musk Twitter threads and take the contrarian position with those people, why would they do that? It’s not to change their point of view, because they are locked down in their leftist views. So anyone going there with that contrarian viewpoint is a troll, a time waster or someone who likes to be abused by those who are not going to politely disagree with them. So do you come here because you get something out of people opposing you daily? Or do you enjoy being an antagonizer?

You don’t buy or sell in the PX, you don’t pay any support. What do you get out of being here?

The other day you troll with the red herring directed at those that will not vote for Mike Pence in 2024, yet, they voted for Pence with Trump in 2016 and if they won’t vote for Pence now, then they are double-minded. We primarily vote for the president and the VP while important, is a secondary issue.

Each person gets to redeem or waste their time as they wish, but to show up here everyday to a site where people consistently oppose you and you do it return since May of 2021, is not healthy and weird. Your not unlike the Manchester United guy, except if he really is in the hedge fund business making obscene money, why does he waste his time on here with his ad hominem attacks (especially on a weekend!), instead of being out on a sailboat off the east coast, or going to the polo club, or something else the rich in that area enjoy doing…

I hope you find peace and a more productive use of your time.

Really just this thread changed your point of view? I think not.

I would like to explore a couple of thoughts with you… Correct me if I am wrong, as I am not going to look through your 6,000 + posts, but it seems you are here mainly for the political threads. Your position is contrarian to the views of most on the hide, yet here you come day after day. Why? Imagine if these same people that you oppose here decided they would go over to the NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, MSNBC, pre-Musk Twitter threads and take the contrarian position with those people, why would they do that? It’s not to change their point of view, because they are locked down in their leftist views. So anyone going there with that contrarian viewpoint is a troll, a time waster or someone who likes to be abused by those who are not going to politely disagree with them. So do you come here because you get something out of people opposing you daily? Or do you enjoy being an antagonizer?

You don’t buy or sell in the PX, you don’t pay any support. What do you get out of being here?

The other day you troll with the red herring directed at those that will not vote for Mike Pence in 2024, yet, they voted for Pence with Trump in 2016 and if they won’t vote for Pence now, then they are double-minded. We primarily vote for the president and the VP while important, is a secondary issue.

Each person gets to redeem or waste their time as they wish, but to show up here everyday to a site where people consistently oppose you and you do it return since May of 2021, is not healthy and weird. Your not unlike the Manchester United guy, except if he really is in the hedge fund business making obscene money, why does he waste his time on here with his ad hominem attacks (especially on a weekend!), instead of being out on a sailboat off the east coast, or going to the polo club, or something else the rich in that area enjoy doing…

I hope you find peace and a more productive use of your time.
I've asked that very same question of trolls for a few years now. I don't think you should expect a response. I don't believe I ever received any, which truthfully, I could care less. A troll is a troll and that's all they will ever be.

Having said that, I think I may have figured it out on my own. If I indeed have, it's very simple. The Hide ownership and Mods give more latitude to trolls here than they would get anywhere else. They've probably been permanently booted from most, if not all of the other forums. So, they come here, thinking they can stir up shit, piss people off and goad someone into doing something stupid.

You've no doubt seen all of the other indicators of glowies on this site. Whether or not your addressee is one is of no consequence. Not to me anyway.

I find it almost hysterical that the glowies put as much work as they do into trying to instigate people into doing things that they shouldn't. Of all the people that I have interacted with here, the majority of them seem pretty level headed (with the exception of the glowies, of course). There might be some whack jobs floating around, but I doubt I've ever interacted with them (that is, if any exist).

My suggestion is to simply not waste any more time with him/them.

I’m still perplexed why it starts a thread, espousing the ideas that “not voting our way out of this” it’s still interested in the legal proceedings of Donald Trump?

If voting doesn’t matter… why even waste you time???

Whats your motivation?

Espousing radical ideas on a firearms forum?

1780B1DF-9EE9-4785-AB00-77A108AC7E3F.jpeg

I know can you believe all of those good Samaritan’s going around and helping old and cripple people who can’t leave the house vote.

What shitty people they are helping US citizens express their constitutional rights.
nevermind that ballot harvesting is illegal in those states, right?
nevermind that some of them admitted to being paid for each ballot, which is why some of them are fanning them for display.

note that it is legal in california, which might be why it is a shithole now.

Reactions: Milf Dots
LBC

You post so much crap, there is no way you actually dig into and check the legitimacy of claims.

I’ve heard you say before I just posted it’s up to you to decide what’s right and wrong…

I call shenanigan’s.

You should try quality over quantity

What you’re doing is just baffling them with bullshit to try to stir up righteous indignation.

What’s your motivation?

LBC

You post so much crap, there is no way you actually dig into and check the legitimacy of claims.

I’ve heard you say before I just posted it’s up to you to decide what’s right and wrong…

I call shenanigan’s.

You should try quality over quantity

What you’re doing is just baffling them with bullshit to try to stir up righteous indignation.

What’s your motivation?
did you even read one of them?
i post whatever the main stream liars try to hide or stories they won't cover.

I’m calling this out for the bullshit that it is

While people pile on the death from a distance this just gets to go by unopposed

I see an agenda playing out

Yeah, you cover the shit in the media won’t show by linking a bunch of media links.

Definitely agenda driven
it is pretty rare for me to post something from known and proven liars like cnn, or msnbc, although it happens.
everyone can get a story wrong, but there is a difference between mistakes and outright false reporting.
why has cnn or msnbc not covered the fact that xiden used alias accounts to communicate with hunter and his business?

I've asked that very same question of trolls for a few years now. I don't think you should expect a response. I don't believe I ever received any, which truthfully, I could care less. A troll is a troll and that's all they will ever be.

Having said that, I think I may have figured it out on my own. If I indeed have, it's very simple. The Hide ownership and Mods give more latitude to trolls here than they would get anywhere else. They've probably been permanently booted from most, if not all of the other forums. So, they come here, thinking they can stir up shit, piss people off and goad someone into doing something stupid.

You've no doubt seen all of the other indicators of glowies on this site. Whether or not your addressee is one is of no consequence. Not to me anyway.

I find it almost hysterical that the glowies put as much work as they do into trying to instigate people into doing things that they shouldn't. Of all the people that I have interacted with here, the majority of them seem pretty level headed (with the exception of the glowies, of course). There might be some whack jobs floating around, but I doubt I've ever interacted with them (that is, if any exist).

My suggestion is to simply not waste any more time with him/them.
Who fucking cares how a dipshit spends his time?....it's his waste of life. On the flip side, why waste your time engaging, it's pointless. He either has a sick way of wasting his life away, or he is paid for his time posting. Either way, why waste your time engaging with someone with that kind of character or morals.....

Additionally, arguing with a troll just plagues threads with stupidity. You're just being played, but you're also free to waste your life away too. In the end, he has his views you have yours and nothing is gained on either side.....but carry on.

Reactions: PCR

December 3rd, 2020 Brian Kemp went onto the Laura Ingraham show and called for a signature verification audit after a video surfaced showing people pulling boxes of ballets from underneath tables and counting them after hours with no election supervisors present which is illegal.

December 4th, 2020:Brian Kemp's family suffers tragedy as his daughter's boyfriend dies in a fiery car accident.

December 3rd, 2020 Brian Kemp went onto the Laura Ingraham show and called for a signature verification audit after a video surfaced showing people pulling boxes of ballets from underneath tables and counting them after hours with no election supervisors present which is illegal.

December 4th, 2020:Brian Kemp's family suffers tragedy as his daughter's boyfriend dies in a fiery car accident.

Don't stop there...what happened to the FBI agent in charge of that "accident investigation"?

• Wow
Reactions: mtrmn and theLBC
They set his federal trial date… the day before Super Tuesday…

Its hard to keep track of this.

One of the lawyers caught up in the RICO case in Georgia has Trail set for October 23.

Some more dates to mark in your calendar.
The timing of these indictments is suspect. Why wait till now?

The timing of these indictments is suspect. Why wait till now?
The Day before the Super Tuesday…. Its pretty obvious. Just like the Georgia arrest was the day before the the GOP debate.

He is likely going to be heavy into the New York shit too when the Jan 6 hits.

He has actually lost some in the polls after the debate according to a few recent polls I have seen. This being the most dramatic.

AC3E7DB7-52E1-46DD-B2BC-BE773EC91D76.jpeg

Timing? The whole thing is a sham! They always got something up their sleeve, probably more charges etc......
I wonder what they will do if McCarthy grows the balls to push for impeachment.