• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember this day

Yeah, how could anyone dodge a draft for Vietnam?!....don't you know there is nothing more patriotic than dying for a 3rd world country because our govt officials need their Raytheon kickbacks....

Get fucked you DMC propagandists
Oh this is rich, you twisted cunt, being an over privileged draft dodger is both good and patriotic and deserving of being lionized for it?

I hope a Mexican takes your job and you’re left having to give ghetto trannies blow jobs for rent.

...no you're right, the patriotic thing to do is to die in a 3rd world country we have no obligation to so politicians can get their kickbacks...

There is nothing that makes you more American than fighting in a foreign country so Raytheon can boost their sales....I hear if you earn a senator $100k, a bald eagle will fly out of your ass when you die.

Yes, you should dodge every draft for a war that doesn't directly effect us

Why should any US citizen have a vested interest in dying for another countries civil war?

....huh....had no idea you were married to a ghetto tranny......

But tell me, how many tours did Biden or Clinton serve?

Don't hear you bitching about them...huh
I dislike them too. Just not much need to counter hero-worshipping those losers on here.

We didn’t need to invade Afghanistan, or be in Korea, or Panama or Iraq. Why not tell every serviceman and their families what dumbfucks they are for going into war.

And you sucking my cock would raise both your IQ and net worth.

I never said they were dumbfucks......

there's just nothing patriotic about it.......more importantly, there's nothing unpatriotic about avoiding a war that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

If the US implemented a draft to go to Ukraine, are we "unpatriotic" if we tell them to fuck off?

Or is the "patriotic" thing to aid Nazi sympathizers in a 3rd world shithole?
Nazi sympathizers. Ah yes. You’re an infowars dolt.

But tell me, how many tours did Biden or Clinton serve?
Look Up Bill Sheene

Family and soon to be extended family were deep connected in war Profiteering in both the First and Second world wars.

Biden Family history in article below.

Over the years, Sheene, Sr., became a successful businessman. When the United States entered the First World War, he was working in roofing, and he won war contracts—as one newspaper put it, a “$1,000,000 job from Uncle Sam.” He got two big contracts to lay asphalt roofs on Army supply warehouses in Norfolk, Virginia. The Army wanted the roofs finished quickly, to expedite the delivery of critical supplies to American troops in Europe. But Sheene, Sr., resisted pressure from Army officers to “do everything that he possibly could to hurry his work,” knowing that he would make less money on the contracts if he expended more resources to fulfill them. The job wasn’t completed until the summer of 1919—more than six months after the signing of the Armistice. Later, at a hearing with a contract review board, Sheene, Sr., was unapologetic.“In executing a roofing contract, the incentive for doing it, in the first place, is to make a profit,” he said. The board slammed him for “looking at what was more profitable than what was proper.”

They weren't fighting in the war but scrambling to get good paying government contracts.

Last edited:
Better question is when did this place become a hangout for the only Trumpers? Not wanting Trump to have a 2nd term doesn't make someone a Biden supporter. Nice job being a pot stirrer though, but you get a B for effort and F- for execution. ;)
The only non deep state. Non politician or our time.

Yea let’s have f ing bush or Romney.

Idiots.

Y’all are swine with pearls cast before you

19A00AE9-CAB9-49EA-BABD-D7B4A4BC6923.gif

F ing idiots can’t see a Clue when the democrats and republicans are attacking trump

Yeah, there's a few fucking hillbillies with swastika tattoo....but there isn't an entire fucking battalion of them in our military.....

And yeah, I'm not going to war to protect Bidens money laundering scheme in a Nazi filled country I don't give a shit about.

And are you really trying to say ide be "out of place" amongst a bunch of Nazis like that's a bad thing????....ummm, thanks, i guess?....

But if you think that makes you "more of a man" and "patriotic" to be used as a pawn for the profit of our elected leaders, I'm not going to stop you....rock out badass
This will be hard for you to understand, being a pussy pacifist and all, but if this country were invaded by a much larger force and a battalion of baby eating zombies were to offer their full throated support to fight and die to defend it then the sensible thing to do would be to use them.

I suggested based on your posting history, you wouldn’t be out of place with a bunch of Nazi’s but then, neither would you be misplaced if cast as a member of the Muppet Show. Just goes to show, you’re a versatile fuckwit. Now go stroke off to that photo of a fake Donald.

the moment 120,000 votes for xiden dropped.

So Virginia, Utah, Colorado…

Michigan, New Hampshire, Arizona.

They are long shots but they are trying.

Remember This Day: Today is September 11
a day I will always remember, cause & effect over time has shifted.
….probably not what the OP’s context for this thread was meant to be, please excuse the drift.

Last edited:
go to 26:26

raf admits they caught 3 counties counting ballots multiple times. ruby is guilty.

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote