• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms Remington 5r 300 Win, Stainless, Manners, Brake

browning442

Private
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2014
UPDATE - Barreled action sold.

Another one on the chopping block to fund a build. Rifle in MINT condition.

Remington 5R 300 Win Mag Stainless, action is smooth on this one
Factory barrel that has been threaded 5/8x24, 26"
Ken Farrell 10 MOA base
Muzzle brake, timed to barrel (not sure on mfr)
Manners T2 Mini Chassis - BDL, sponge painted by myself
Tuned factory trigger, approx 2.5-3 lb, very crisp for a factory rem

One note - I have wyatts extended mag box in it now, but it is not a perfect fit as i took it off my APR 300 PRC. This is an easy fix, I'd recommend a new remington factory 300 win mag box, unless you want to get a mew wyatt's extended box and modify to work with the remington action. If someone needs i can knock $20 the whole rifle package so they can purchase a new one. Otherwise, the BDL metal works great (bdl metal is blued, FYI).

I took this on trade and no time to play with it. Trying to sell a couple rifles to build a custom 300 PRC or Win Mag. Previous owner stated the 215 bergers shot very well, round count 200 or less.

Rifle complete with base & brake - $1200 $1175 shipped OBO
Barreled action with base & brake - $650 $600 shipped OBO
ADD - $300 to either deal above for Nikon Black X1000 4-16 MOA, and warne rings

Would consider this on trade towards a LA mag custom action, or custom 300 win or PRC and can add other rifles to trade or cash for the right rig.

IMG_1265.jpg
IMG_1266.jpg
IMG_1267.jpg

Last edited:
26”, not sure on exact profile but its a heavier profile, .840" at 26", probably similar to a varmint or sendero

what are the details on the scope? curious since you included it in the weekend package.

Nikon black x1000, 4-16x50, MOA reticle and adjustments. Scope been lightly used. Good glass for the money

If you don’t mind, What paint and material did you use to paint it? I’ve got a seekins havak that I’d like to do the same. Bump for ya.