• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 SPS .308

Re: Remington 700 SPS .308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HunterBear71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you take property from a criminal it isn't stealing...That is great news </div></div>

It is called seized property. Happens all the time with vehicles, homes, tools, money, drugs ect....

Along the lines of ammo, fax Black Hills on dept letter head and you can get LEO pricing.

Ok i went to the range today and tried my first ever sight in and shooting a .308 it was harder for me to get it where it was but this was my fisrt attempt to sight in the scope and even shoot the rifle i was getting there but ran out of ammo i stated out at 40 yards then when i got it on the paper i moved it back to 100 yards but like i said i got to get it better i am going to try again Thursday when my ammo comes in.

0825091822.jpg

0825091822a.jpg

and here are some closer photos rifle complete.
101_2000.jpg

101_2004.jpg

Just my opinion, but those are some seriously high rings for a precision rifle.You either have a neck like a giraffe or one heck of a stock pack on her.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">might get that scope drug tested </div></div>

Now that funny right there.

Looks like it shoots like every other sps i've seen.

I like them hi so dont have to lay my head down to close I think it is going to work out pretty good if i have to get lower rings I will but I am going to try this out for now.

laying your head down on the comb of the rifle is the right way to do it. You shouldn't be holding your head up off the stock in any way shape or form. Otherwise. it looks good.

Went to the range the other day and thought i would adjust the scope some more i think i am getting it a little better. 5 rounds 100 yards
101_2024.jpg

I can almost guarantee you will not get the most out of that package with those high rings and low comb. Not to mention the fact that you will be reinforcing bad habits.

Proper cheek weld is necessary for good marksmanship.

Yes you can make hits with a shitty cheekweld but you aren't going to be shooting your best.

Yeah when i ordered i got the wrong ones i ordered the new ones a few days ago they should be here and day i got the ones same rings just the low setting.

Ok Rifle is done for now ran out of money lol shoots alot better with the lower rings looks better too.

P1010027.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010030.jpg