• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Arms now selling direct?

Wannashootit

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 3, 2010
    FL
    I was curious as to what Remington might/might not be doing as regards rifle production- new website shows in-stock inventory, and ability to purchase direct rather than just through dealers. I thought all inventory was sold off as part of the bankruptcy sale, but some of the pricing sure seems too low to be anything but NOS?

A 783- with scope- in .300 WM for $300?? (!)
    A couple of M700's as well for about six bills.

SCAM. They've apparently figured out that none of the new Remington related companies use that particular web address and/or exact company name.

Wow...
    Didn't notice the payment options- dead giveaway to a scam.
    They apparently trademarked "RemArms" and not Remington Arms...
    For pennies, one would've thunk they'd have purchased those domains.

Paul Kersey needs to handle these scammers point blank I'll supply the hardware

Mike R.

I embarrassedly got scammed by RemArms website. I was looking got a Remington V3 TAC-13 auto shotgun, and stumbled on their website. They allowed me to order the gun, very official looking. Once I ordered, I got a confirmation email and order number, then another email to set up a Zelle account for
    c jack [email protected], Zelle Name Cole Jackson. I should have smelled a rat because the email came from "[email protected] on behalf of Remingtonshotgun.com". They got me for $799.99.

I embarrassedly got scammed by RemArms website. I was looking got a Remington V3 TAC-13 auto shotgun, and stumbled on their website. They allowed me to order the gun, very official looking. Once I ordered, I got a confirmation email and order number, then another email to set up a Zelle account for
    c jack [email protected], Zelle Name Cole Jackson. I should have smelled a rat because the email came from "[email protected] on behalf of Remingtonshotgun.com". They got me for $799.99.
    Oy ouch. Sorry to hear that, but hopefully you're more aware now.

Reactions: Dildobaggins
    bularmorygunsusa.com

That is another that has done the same thing, that, is a scam website, same shit, pay with zelle or bitcoin type thing...

However, Bul Armory is actually selling direct for real now, I just bought a gun from them, https://www.bularmory.com/, go to USA and the "online store."

They accept normal methods of payment.

Not that this is a handgun thread, but I just found it amusing that they essentially did the same thing with the name of the SCAM site, and then on top of it the actual company is selling direct, I wonder how many have fallen prey to this. And I know this scam website has been reported, even by Bul themselves, but apparently nothing is being done.

Should be interesting to shop online when you can't trust anything. Like trying to find reliable, objective, fact based information and not manipulated, deceitful, propaganda.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. We're being drowned in it and it ain't looking to get better

Reactions: PabloPlutarco
    (Thick indian accent) "Yes this is Cole, with rem arms. We just need to verify your credit card number and social security number before we ship directly to you're door step."... In all seriousness that sucks, and I'm sorry that happened. Almost did the same thing as you with a CZ 457 at one. How CZ or Remington has not sued these people is weird.