• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remington Defense 5R 300Win Mag

Gypsy

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2017
Europtic is running a good deal on these, just barreled action and 40X trigger. Price is good and I have a McMillian A5 not doing anything. I only live about an hour away so might be taking a road trip this weekend. A friend has a 5R in 308 and it has been a hammer for a factory gun.

Haven't bought Big Green for a few years, Mostly they were bought for donors. Anyone have experience with these? Any input appreciated

They actually have a demonstration unit for $450 in the 300 win mag. If you ever get that complete, bring up to Mifflin for some long range shooting.

I am outside of Chambersburg PA, 15 minutes west of Gettysburg. I have been wanting to get up to Mifflin. After checking map quest Euro is 3 hours, but I need to get my hands on some glass before I pull the pin on some optics. If they still have the Win mag, for that price might pick up the Lapua also

I live in Carlisle, Pa. It takes me about 1 hr 15 minutes to get to Mifflin. Well worth it being able to shoot 1000 yds. I meet a small retired group each Wednesday. Great shooting.

hello been on the forum for a while would like to start long range shooting ,my longest range local is 100 yds ,got a membership to Mifflin but no one to shoot with would like to join you all on wed shoots , I have a tikka 6.5 some steel no spotting scope would like to come and learn have never shot past 300 yds , are you up there every wed

thanks Jim [email protected]