• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington XM2010 on the civilian market?

Re: Remington XM2010 on the civilian market?

Pretty sure one of them from last years sniper comp was sold on here shortly after...

I am also think to date the ones taken from this competition may be the only ones out there not in mil hands as far as gov property...

Might be completely wrong cause I didn't stay at a holiday inn last night..

Damn, I stopped by their shop yesterday but they were closed. Didn't know they had this.

Guys, FYI - why wait as this is available immediately.
10595.jpg

Stalker Gen 2 with the Rem 700 long action in .300WM featured with improved CADEX strike chassis over the original design and with specific barrel improvements over original M24E design.

The original Gen 1 chassis that was developed for the M24E / XM2010, RACS system, MSR programs delivered by Remington for the military end-user is slightly different than the New UPGRADED Gen 2 STRIKE series chassis system.

UPGRADED / GEN 2 Chassis and Sniper Weapon System differences include:

1) Lower bottom metal / Magazine well has the ability to be removed for working on your weapon trigger for maintenance without the need to bed the complete barreled action from the chassis. This eliminates the need to re-zero post trigger or mag well area cleaning maintenance work

2) Steel bedding system (steel chassis to steel components)to eliminate steel to aluminum wear rates

3) QD adjustments on LOP, cheek weld and butt plate that require NO tools

4) Reinforced / Stronger fore-end attachment assembly than previous design

5) Ability to change mag well for use with different magazines is a caliber change was made to the action requiring a different dimension magazine - or if the end user wanted to use a different barreled action than the one originally intended for the chassis.

6) Barrel optimized for long range performance based upon customers load / projectile while retaining M24E profile, with the option to extend legnth with blue printed / trued 700 action.

LASTLY our chassis systems or complete sniper weapon systems are immediately available ready to go for the US civilian customer (for 700 long action, 700 short action and Tac-50).

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drake Associates</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, FYI - why wait as this is available immediately.
10595.jpg

Stalker Gen 2 with the Rem 700 long action in .300WM featured with improved CADEX strike chassis over the original design and with specific barrel improvements over original M24E design.

The original Gen 1 chassis that was developed for the M24E / XM2010, RACS system, MSR programs delivered by Remington for the military end-user is slightly different than the New UPGRADED Gen 2 STRIKE series chassis system.

1) Lower bottom metal / Magazine well has the ability to be removed for working on your weapon trigger for maintenance without the need to bed the complete barreled action from the chassis. This eliminates the need to re-zero post trigger or mag well area cleaning maintenance work

2) Steel bedding system (steel chassis to steel components)to eliminate steel to aluminum wear rates

5) Ability to change mag well for use with different magazines is a caliber change was made to the action requiring a different dimension magazine - or if the end user wanted to use a different barreled action than the one originally intended for the chassis.

6) Barrel optimized for long range performance based upon customers load / projectile while retaining M24E profile, with the option to extend legnth with blue printed / trued 700 action.

LASTLY our chassis systems or complete sniper weapon systems are immediately available ready to go for the US civilian customer (for 700 long action, 700 short action and Tac-50).

Thanks </div></div>

Every post an advertisement...

Price tag for the Remington RACS is supposed to be right up there with the Cadex system. IMO, it is a little over priced. High enough to keep me away from it.

Yea, but that XM2010 action is flat beautiful. I still wonder what Remington is going to do with it since the US Military set their sights on just upgrading their current rifles and dropping them in the Cadex Chassis System.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

they are a vendor so they have the right to do so, though tact is debatable

Now of only the drake website didn't suck and contained details on available configurations and ballpark pricing...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zinny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

they are a vendor so they have the right to do so, though tact is debatable </div></div>

My point exactly. There are a lot of vendors on here that contribute to the forum discussions and we stll know they are here and what they do. Some beat it to death and hijack topics to promote their products/services. No doubt the Drake chassis is a sweet chassis, high priced and over priced in my opinion, but my point still stands, every post an ad. Just check the posting history...

Back on topic now... I was told by a contact that the XM2010 is going to be available sparingly over the summer and fall. What that means is up for interpretation I guess.

Lizzardking308

good to hear. Does your source know anything about the MSR?

Modern Pawn and Guns disclosed that they got it from Accusport.

There is another one listed on GunsAmerica.

They are starting to trickle out. This is awesome. Now, for the MSR.

I love that XM2010. anybody know how much it is? Thats going to be my next rifle for sure.

Makes 18k for the AX PSR seem like a deal... 18k for a Remington 700 is retarded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes 18k for the AX PSR seem like a deal... 18k for a Remington 700 is retarded. </div></div>

It's insane. The only thing more insane is the sucker who coughed up 18k for it. Where's all that money spent? I see a trued factory action with a factory barrel, an extravagantly overpriced chassis and a suppressor that's gonna cost the buyer more time and money to take with with him.

If the entire weapon was crafted using Adamantium it still wouldn't be worth 18k. You can get the same turn key setup without that bs "gotta-have-it" fanboy chassis for less than half and it'll shoot as good or better to boot.

I'm also in agreement that Drake spends too much time advertising and not enough time contributing. I understand you're a vendor but it's your responsibility not to abuse the privilege, otherwise your posts are as meaningful as the guys who get banned for padding their post count(I'm speaking strictly from a content standpoint). I think you have a great product to offer the market so don't take this as a sleight but try to be a little more active and engaging in discussions and the sales will come. Kasey from AccuShot and Tony from IDB are just a couple examples off the top of my noggin of success through reciprocity. Just my $.02 anyways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sideshowbob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The one on GunsAmerica sold for 18,000</div></div>

That buyer is going to feel like an idiot in a few months when these things become as common as Toyota Camrys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IronMaidenFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sideshowbob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The one on GunsAmerica sold for 18,000</div></div>

That buyer is going to feel like an idiot in a few months when these things become as common as Toyota Camrys. </div></div>

$18K is a crap load to spend on this. However, I think it will take much more than a few months before these are considered common.

I spoke with a dealer that received one of these. He put one on his shot order and his rep told them it was never going to be filled. He was surprised to see the charge on his credit card when Remington was shipping it to him. It sounded like a fluke that he received it.

My local gun shop/range told me today that they were able to order 2 of them. ETA is still unknown. They won't quote me a price either.

I saw one at the last Market Hall show in Dallas, Mod Armory had it, that upgrade adds at least 5 pounds maybe more to the standard M24 platform and that was just the barreled action and stock no optics, it will sure soak up that .300 Win Mag recoil.
FYI it was not for sale.

$18k, and it still has the factory bolt knob...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AvsFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely a sharp looking rifle!
cool.gif

p921261628-4.jpg

XM2010_1.jpg
</div></div>
There's lots of cool factor there. But my God that looks like a crazy heavy rifle! I'm guessing recoil will be very manageable, if it recoils at all. Does $18K include a sherpa to carry it? Dragging that up and down mountains in Afghanistan is really going to suck.

It's not as heavy as you think , base rifle and chassis only weight 13lbs and fully kitted out is 17lbs which is in line with most other heavier caliber tactical rifles.

Granted it is not a hunting rifle style ala 1982, but a new M24A3 fully kitted out is 18lbs with a base rifle at 12lbs. So it's in line with the rifles of the past. A complete M24 from 1982 was around 15lbs, so you only have a 2LBS difference to the MSR in the complete package.

I'm thinking a Rem 700 custom build and an xlr stock and you have the same rifle for $3000 or less.
I think $18k is shameful.
Just MHO..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not as heavy as you think , base rifle and chassis only weight 13lbs and fully kitted out is 17lbs which is in line with most other heavier caliber tactical rifles.

Granted it is not a hunting rifle style ala 1982, but a new M24A3 fully kitted out is 18lbs with a base rifle at 12lbs. So it's in line with the rifles of the past. A complete M24 from 1982 was around 15lbs, so you only have a 2LBS difference to the MSR in the complete package. </div></div>
That is way lighter than I anticipated! With all that metal I was figuring it was going to weigh in at the high teens if not the low twenties. That's much more reasonable than I thought.

Looks like something out of the Terminator...personally i think its ugly as hell. $18,000 is a joke. What a sucker.

Hey Lowlight,
I found it kind of interesting at the 2011 Shot how the reps they had working the Rem booth did not know much about the chassis system because it was so new. I still would like to see the new action available to the retail market. I think it would slingshot Remington to the forefront of everything, nothing like a three lug bolt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drake Associates</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, FYI - why wait as this is available immediately.
10595.jpg

Thanks </div></div>
Do you guys finance; if so what's the APR, and what are the payments over 6 years?
grin.gif

does that say "enhanced super rifle" on the magwell...

18k was obviously coughed up by someone with more dollars than sense. As cools as it looks you could probably get a cumputerized Cheytec weapons system for that.

Personnally I'm a lot more scared of an old cowboy with all the blueing worn off his model 12 winchester.

24K for a Remington 700? What a fucking joke. Kinda makes the 5K people paying for custom 700s seem like a deal.

I do like the older chassis design and not the new Cadex design.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_Lamz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I went in to go check it out. $24k or OBO
2na48dl.jpg
</div></div>

$24k OBO...jeez, I think I would rather dip my balls in honey and teabag a fire ant pile than shell out that kind of cash
crazy.gif

You have to be nuts I could buy 5 GA Precision rifles that will shoot better then any rifle remington makes.

Or 1 GA Precision rifle and a car to drive you to the range...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drake Associates</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, FYI - why wait as this is available immediately.
10595.jpg

Thanks </div></div>
Do you guys finance; if so what's the APR, and what are the payments over 6 years?
grin.gif
</div></div>

APR or Finance??? Were running a special on a more advanced system at $4400 for the Stalker 700 / .300WM. Unlike the 24k for the M24E as shown in the photos.

Lets see here XM2010 at a price of $24000 divided by Stalker 700 / .300WM at $4400 = 5.45 Stalkers 700 / .300WM's for the price of one system (M24E) that is built on Gen 1 technology.....hmmmmm????

Ok...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_Lamz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I went in to go check it out. $24k or OBO
2na48dl.jpg
</div></div>

Damn to bad I don't want a black one lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drake Associates</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> teacnology..... </div></div>
I think people buy XM2010's because of it's use by the military; not because of the technology!!!
grin.gif

Don't really care to discuss your "price point" on here. Best of luck w/ your sales.

A price tag like that and they can't even hang an Atlas bipod on it? How cheesy.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like something out of the Terminator...personally i think its ugly as hell. $18,000 is a joke. What a sucker.</div></div>

+1

I read somewhere that there were some out here and there going for around $5000. No idea if that is accurate, but for that I would rather buy 2 cadex. Or buy 4 manners, since I have zero use for the applications of a stock like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drake Associates</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, FYI - why wait as this is available immediately.
10595.jpg

Thanks </div></div>

</div></div>

I've noticed that too...