• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Renfield . 2023, Horror/Action/Comedy

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    Renfield . 2023, Horror/Action
    Non serious movie. Is just fun, light, and funny comedy Dracula horror spinoff. It centers around character ( Renfield ) of Bram Stoker's 1897 Dracula the servant familiar of Dracula. set in modern present time.
    Is way better than I expected it to be, and Cage actually makes a excellent evil bastard Dracula.

-

-

Yep. Has it's share of laughable moments for sure.

Dammit I thought i posted in 'theater' side of Pit..oh well.

Ya movie was a much better choice of Roles than that sleeping Pill 80's 'vampires Kiss' Cage was in. That movie was not one of his shining moments.
    The movie is billed as Horror/Action, but actually is a Action/Comedy . NOT a horror movie. although it has bloody gore scenes. A lot of the Bloody Gore is over-the-top exaggerated and comedy.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Saw this movie last month. Thought Cage made an awesome Dracula. Loved the scene where Renfield finishes off the mob guy (the x-ray scene). Aquafina was pretty annoying though.

• Haha
    Reactions: HeavyAssault