• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Results Odessa FV200yd F-Class July 3rd

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
We had a small enthusiastic group today. Great weather and wind conditions. If today was practice for our next match, there should be some great scores for our "Dark Eagle" Memorial Match on the 18th.

Todays results...

<span style="font-weight: bold">F-Open </span>

1. STP 196-20V
2. Deadeye 188-8V
3. JdaSr. 186-12V
4. Greg 180-11V

<span style="font-weight: bold">F-T/R </span>

1. Tom 194-12V
2. Chris 186-13V
3. Eric 185-10V

Nearly had a rifle <span style="font-style: italic">and </span> a set of Peltor Tactical 6-5 muffs to bring home. Fortunately, the rifle went home with the right person, but I have the Peltors. Let me know who owns these, and I`ll either hang on to them for the next match, or will ship them out via Fed-Ex on Tuesday from work to their owner.

A very nice day for shooting...thanks all!

Scott

Re: Results Odessa FV200yd F-Class July 3rd

Red Peltors, USMC EGA on them? If so, I'll see you at the Ponderosa Thursday evening.

Well, I finally broke 180... IMHO, it was a great day, and my score wasn't bad, either... No complaints, the gear is finally sorted out, the rest is just me. That I can hack. I learned three things I can do better next time. This is FUN!!!

Really, really enjoyed the company. ...and my solid lock on last place is still holding. When I can break 180 and still be dead last; well; eveyone else must'a had a good day too. Nothing wrong with this picture...

Greg