• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Revenge of The Swamp

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
The big middle finger to the electorate, this will end bad, very bad, am buying powder and components again. Going to cash. The two parties will dispense with trump and over play their hand here shortly. You are nothing but a slave to these muther fukers.
18424271_1342177765835656_8987951036172219316_n.jpg

18485697_1346768502044842_3880857701100250646_n.jpg

Could not have said it better.... when you drain the swamp, every lizard, snake and prehistoric piece of dinosaur-sh** dwelling at the bottom of the pre-cambrian scum pit... comes to the surface and starts to bite.

Someone here made the best analogy I've heard in a while. I can't claim it.... not that smart. But it was brilliant. They said that these leftards are like car alarms in the 1990's. They go off so often and so loud that... not only don't you hear them any more, but you think that whoever has one is a real asshole. I paraphrased a bit. But it was a brilliant comment.

The best part is that.... by today, noone has these douche-bag car alarms. They are relegated to the ash-heap of history... and douchebaggery.

So keep going off like 1990's car alarms on Hynundi Elantras and Acura Integras... and 3-series BMW's with crappy rims and vinyl interiors. Show us what kind of ass-pirates you are. Because in 10 years... if you keep doing this... you will be as extinct as the 1990's Crutchfield crappy car alarm.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Well done, Army!

Could not have said it better.... when you drain the swamp, every lizard, snake and prehistoric piece of dinosaur-sh** dwelling at the bottom of the pre-cambrian scum pit... comes to the surface and starts to bite.

Someone here made the best analogy I've heard in a while. I can't claim it.... not that smart. But it was brilliant. They said that these leftards are like car alarms in the 1990's. They go off so often and so loud that... not only don't you hear them any more, but you think that whoever has one is a real asshole. I paraphrased a bit. But it was a brilliant comment.

The best part is that.... by today, noone has these douche-bag car alarms. They are relegated to the ash-heap of history... and douchebaggery.

So keep going off like 1990's car alarms on Hynundi Elantras and Acura Integras... and 3-series BMW's with crappy rims and vinyl interiors. Show us what kind of ass-pirates you are. Because in 10 years... if you keep doing this... you will be as extinct as the 1990's Crutchfield crappy car alarm.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Well done, Army!

Libturds will never go extinct because they breed like mold.

dude this aint a lib, dem, or repub thing this is a Master Class of people in DC subjugating the will of the electorate. this is very very dangerous,, I suggest you prepare for the absolute worst case, Somali bad.

I don't think a shot will need to be fired. I think Trump supporters should make it clear to their Representatives that if they support the Impeachment in any way the consequences will be that we will do all within our power to remove them from office.

dude this aint a lib, dem, or repub thing this is a Master Class of people in DC subjugating the will of the electorate. this is very very dangerous,, I suggest you prepare for the absolute worst case, Somali bad.

You got it.

I think you are naive, i hope you are right though. but I think I am correct unfortunately.

This swamp is insidious and it runs deep. These muther fukers will not stop until planted.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/05/1...grity-jims-loyalty-was-more-to-chuck-schumer/

I don't think a shot will need to be fired. I think Trump supporters should make it clear to their Representatives that if they support the Impeachment in any way the consequences will be that we will do all within our power to remove them from office.

Unfortunately we, by the very construction of the document written to prevent just this sort of thing, cannot EVER vote enough of "them" out of office at any one time to have hope of doing some good.

So, like, we'll be the skinnies n' shit? Cool!

Redneck_30078c_1640389.jpg

FWIW - you can't vote out a federal employee. Last I checked there are approximately 1.5 million of them. Moreover, when you find a corrupt rat bastard it's nearly impossible to fire them. Lastly, if you don't take out their handler's, K Street, they'll just buy more.

I think the Washington DC political establishment, the Hollywood entertainment "elite" and the corporate media "elite" are in a full blown panic as the Trump administration and the different states bureaus of investigation round up sex traffickers and pedophiles. Maybe Trump can hang in through the media fabricated shit storm as Jeff Sessions rounds up these establishment criminals.

It really shows how much our votes count when in 4 months they can take a president down. Its time the silent majority that got him elected roars. So sick of the liberal fucks. If they want war bring it.