• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle ghillie

So I think I got it figured out, definitely trying to match my half ghillie couch Snuggie, going to use strips of my Poison tour T shirt and dye them with bagel bite tomato sauce, dust everything in Cheeto dust and call it a day. Leave the stock exposed to match myself
You forgot to add guacamole and chili stained wife beater strips

You could mix it with chocolate pudding.
Both are edible...
Just sayin'
Worked with a dude that was trying to spice up his love life and decided whipped cream and chocolate syrup was the ticket.

He went down on his girl and then flipped her legs up to eat her ass, but decided to add some syrup, he took one look at the runny brown mess in her ass and couldn’t keep going.

Tht day he learned he’d never have a scat fetish lol

Worked with a dude that was trying to spice up his love life and decided whipped cream and chocolate syrup was the ticket.

He went down on his girl and then flipped her legs up to eat her ass, but decided to add some syrup, he took one look at the runny brown mess in her ass and couldn’t keep going.

Tht day he learned he’d never have a scat fetish lol

You shoulda told him this:

20210603_163602.jpg

Soliciting outside the PX is not allowed
You can blow me for free, I’m not selling the chance.

If that’s an attempt at a joke, you suck. If you think that’s a sales ad you aren’t very smart and every picture posted would be a sales ad by your standards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: db2000
Guy asks how to make a rifle ghillie

58 posts later were eating chocolate out of girls asses

Yup it’s the Bear Pit!
He wanted me to cover myself in coconut oil and pudding because he’s hungry, and I remembered the story.

Reactions: hafejd30
Sounds like a 6.5 CM shooter
View attachment 7854482
Bruh. I’m not gay, but I have to get clean somehow. I’m not sure I’ve ever shot a 6.5 I’ve shot so much I can’t remember

I have some brass I got for a buddy and never gave it to him.

Edit:“I’ve shot so much” not “I’ve shit so much” 🤣

Last edited:
Bruh. I’m not gay, but I have to get clean somehow. I’m not sure I’ve ever shot a 6.5fistmebro

I have some brass I got for a buddy and never gave it to him.
I’m putting together a 6.5 CM setup for my AXMC

The other day I ate a cheddarwurst

Took one bite and literally sucked the cheese from the entire bratwurst

I’m concerned for me….

I’m putting together a 6.5 CM setup for my AXMC

The other day I ate a cheddarwurst

Took one bite and literally sucked the cheese from the entire bratwurst

I’m concerned for me….
You want to go on a range trip? No homo...

Guy asks how to make a rifle ghillie

58 posts later were eating chocolate out of girls asses

Yup it’s the Bear Pit!
Yah maybe next week we can explore how to secure ripped up jute to “scope rings”

Yah maybe next week we can explore how to secure ripped up jute to “scope rings”
Hate when that shit gets wrapped around my Prince Albert

Little late to the party bud
IMG_5143.JPG

Reactions: Acp
  • Haha
Reactions: akmike47