• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifles Only FTW Sling! Update New Video/8-22-14

Ronin1973

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2011
Kingsville,Texas
Rifles Only is proud to announce the FTW line of gear. One of the first products come to the market is the FTW sling.
The FTW Sling designed after years of research and field development done exclusively at Rifles Only. Input from ccompeitive shooters, snipers from law enforcement and military, and shooting instructors has led to an innovative design that accommodates the needs of the modern precision rifle marksman. The critical adjustment features of THE FTW sling include: two quick adjusting cam-buckles (one in the front, and one in the rear) as well as a revolutionary bungee strap. The forward cam-buckle serves allow micro adjustments to the overall sling tension. The rear cam-buckle serves to adjust the overall length of the sling and to tighten the sling around the bicep. The bungee section of the sling provides consistent tension pulling the weapon system snugly into the shooter's shoulder pocket, and reducing the perceived weight when the weapon is slung over the shoulder or around the neck. All of the features combine to make a sling that can be deployed much faster, while providing a more stable shooting position. It is incredable what the bungee portion of this sling adds to so many areas. High quality cam-buckles and materials as well as exceptional craftsmanship provide years of reliable service. If that's not enough, we back this product with our LIFETIME GUARANTEE! https://www.riflesonly.com/pro-shop/ftw-gear/the-ftw-sling.html
Here is the link to the Video Jacob did to better explain. The first video show how the FTW sling works the second shows the differance from not using the sling to useing it. notice the big change in stability?
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RMGMy4l2HfQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LYp_VT5FRxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
2m4qhz5.jpg

14ky8mu.jpg

ftwsling.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! We're real excited about this Sling as it really improves stability when doing positional and also felt weight.
James

Will be buying one for sure in FDE...

Have to support those Texan brothers!

I was excited until I saw the Oklahoma shirt. Made me feel sick inside.

Looks really well thought out. I like the adjustment for the loop around your bicep. Always have the problem you described.

i hope they have some non bunjee down at km set up for flush cups. id like to try one out. i could see the wt dist. potential.

Just wanted to give a update as to the Standard FTW Sling. This is the same forward controls and the Bungee version but with a lower cost.Here is a quick video of The Standard and some pics.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M1ds1-lGUBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1zwydzs.jpg

mukfsw.jpg

ekhlz4.jpg

Just wanted to give a little up date and show a video of Jacob demonstrating useing the FTW Sling in a standing supported barracade. A couple parts to take notice of is that he goes from a standard carrying slung position to supported without having to remove the sling. The rear Bungee gives allowing him to not have to come out of it to get square behind the rifle. Also the sling pulls back with positive pressure making the back end more stable without having to push his shoulder into the rifle. Another thing to notice is that when he manipulates the bolt and loads another round the rifle stays with him without having to support the back end.If you have any questions or need pics or more video let me know i'll get them up.
Thanks
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JPVu_OC-Fko?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I'm going to have to pick one of these up. I have a sling that has some of the same features on it as this one and it's fantastic on my carbine. It obviously doesn't have the arm cuff feature or the second adjustment point at the fore end of the sling but seeing what the FTW has, I can tell that it'll work for me on a precision gun. Great job guys.

Papa,
I have one on my SBR Carbine and works great. We also have a working Prototype of the Carbine FTW. It is a Single point to 2 point Sling. Jacob is testing it but so far its great.
Thanks

Papa,
I have one on my SBR Carbine and works great. We also have a working Prototype of the Carbine FTW. It is a Single point to 2 point Sling. Jacob is testing it but so far its great.
Thanks

This is how the one I have is set up but using 1/2 tubular nylon that can go from a 2 point to a one point, bungee insert, 1ea directional adjustment for length, QD attachment. I look forward to seeing what the carbine FTW looks like.

TAB has a great sling. This one has differences. First, the loop portion will not move because of the locking feature. Second, the bungee in the back is helpful to act a a shock absorber when in carry mode. This is a lot easier on your frame. The bungee also allows you to have the sling held in place when you are running the bolt, the gun doesn't have the same tendency to slip out of your shoulder when there is tension on the sling. Additionally, to move the sling from gun to gun with different attachments, you can use the attachments you already own. The attachments are not sewn in.
Again, TAB has a great sling, and I still have it on one of my rifles

The FTW slings come with your choice of attachments or you can get them without. They are not sewn in. You can change out attachments as needed.

Are these slings 100% made if USA? Hope so, they look head and shoulders better then most of the others out there.

Papa,
Thanks

I'm in the market for an SBR sling....I'll be watching for those to become available.

I've been using The FTE Bungee Rifle sling on my 10.5" Noveske and its been working great as a 2 point. Unfortunately The prototype is a working prototype and is in Colorado. i Will get some pics up with my SBR. I'll also let you knoe when i have them ready.
Thanks

i recieved my fuck the world sling yesterday. set it up and started positional dry firing off various things and positions. i dont rave about a lot of things or say alot about them but this sling to me is pretty much a game changer for descreasing your wobble zone and greatly increasing your stability in less then favorable shooting positions. the bungee is just right for tension to lock up your position along with keeping the rifle locked into your shoulder when running the bolt. love the dual adjusters on the main strap as well. just wanted to give my intital observations of it.