• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

7a6adahe.jpg

mamumyra.jpg

uze6emyp.jpg

averasyz.jpg

5yzyqebu.jpg

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Reactions: CarbonMTN
e709220becf45f914cea6a6cb1bdd851.jpg

This is my walther gsp carbine rifle semi auto. This is basically a 22lr match pistol with a barrel and stock conversion kit. There wasn't very many of these rifles made- don't know the exact number but this thing is extremely accurate. It's under moa at 100 yards which I think is very good for a "factory" semi auto rifle. Mostly use it for rabbits which it is very good for and also for a bit of target work.

e709220becf45f914cea6a6cb1bdd851.jpg

This is my walther gsp carbine rifle semi auto. This is basically a 22lr match pistol with a barrel and stock conversion kit. There wasn't very many of these rifles made- don't know the exact number but this thing is extremely accurate. It's under moa at 100 yards which I think is very good for a "factory" semi auto rifle. Mostly use it for rabbits which it is very good for and also for a bit of target work.

Nice one for sure! Earl's Repair makes the conversions and from what I hear they are very nice! They also service them and carry parts FYI:

Walther GSP Rifle

Oh they also have a few Walther WA2000's in stock if you have some serious extra cash laying around...

^^^ Are you gonna build a real rifle anytime soon? I'm tired of clicking on the thread and see your fake ass rifles again and again

This shooting below is from my previously posted rifle. It's a Savage TRR-SR, I removed the factory rail and installed a 20 MOA so we can adjust it and shoot at 300 instead of using mil dots and holdover. Pic attached is how this rifle often shoots at 100 yards using really good ammo (Lapua). Often will shoot sub MOA. Best to date was a .689" at 100 yards on a good day. My 14 year old son is doing the shooting.

Shooting steel at 300 is fun but I wanted to shoot some paper targets. Thought I would share a target idea I got from this forum. The large target is a home made "dirty bird" that I made to sight in the rifle in windy conditions. At 300-400 yards with a .22 and ANY wind, you can often be pretty far off. You can see where he had to walk in the shots. 1st shot was very nicely grouped at that distance. 2nd shot in the video was in the white. 3rd was above. This was 300 yards using CCI Blazer. Not the best group he has done at this distance but the only time I was filming though the spotting scope.

Thought some may enjoy this. When the weather gets better, we will go back on do this again and hopefully get some better video.

Collin - Long distance .22 shooting - 300 yards - YouTube

Long distance .22 - paper targets at 300 yards - YouTube

Attachments

• IMG_1343_zps50919dc9.jpg
    IMG_1343_zps50919dc9.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
^^^ Are you gonna build a real rifle anytime soon? I'm tired of clicking on the thread and see your fake ass rifles again and again

I still think i can shoot a little better with these stocks provided i get better glass, ammo and more practice.

You mean something thats non airsoft or a sporting stock?

Im getting a milling machine in June so ill be cutting my own chassis.
Also almost done with my 3D printer so i can rapid prototype a chassis for CNC

I still think i can shoot a little better with these stocks provided i get better glass, ammo and more practice.

We know you like doing this stuff and there's nothing wrong with it but the quality level and accuracy level of them are severely lacking for competition.

Having said that if you were to get a good action platform like a CZ or Anschutz 64 action you might be onto something. Maybe even have a match barrel installed then bed it into a solid stock like that Cadex which highly modified with a aluminum backbone made to fit the action perfectly, in other words, "all WORK must be completed to no compromise PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS" !!!

Sounds good. Make sure you design a badass savage mkII chassis. There's a market for it

yea definitely. ill be using an aluminum square tubed chassis for the action and then probably make some skins for it in aluminum to bolt on

i just bought this XLR stock

DSC03306_zps0e2ecfad.jpg

Long time lurker here, finally have something to post. Picked this up the other week when it called my name at the gunshop. Had been looking for a FV-SR for the past few months after reading all about them on here and a few other forums. Was playing with a Marlin 25 for the past year and when I saw this one I had to get it! Total noob to distance shooting but have had 23yrs mil experience (but that was as an aircraft mechanic and they didn't let us play with the "toys" all that much)

fvsr.jpg

50yards CCI SV

12242013.jpg

Came with a Redfield 4x, I moved over a cheap 6-24x44 I had on the Marlin and took it out today to sight it in. I called it good after I could not feel my finger on the trigger anymore so it's not dialed in just yet and I plan on better glass for it before spring breaks here in PA.

Last edited:
I just received my Rem 40X repeater conversion back from TS Customs. I had it creakoted a dark tan. I know it would look better in a Manners stock but had this one available with Badger M5 cutout so that is what I used. Had to go to the range and try it out Looks like it will be a shooter if I do my part. Groups are at 50 yds with 36X sightron scope
Cerakote001_zps702c2eac.jpg

Cerakote003_zpsdc1b7b69.jpg

Cerakote002_zps00a1c006.jpg

Cerakote005_zps7b174d49.jpg

I guess I'll try again... Somehow I managed to delete my original post.

Here's what I'm starting with; Anschutz 1913 in the 1918 Precise stock. I just can't see as well as I used to, so I'm going to convert this one to prone/benchrest. The peep sights are coming off and I'm adding a Nikon 3-9x40 AO target on a BKL mount. I know there are probably much cheaper platforms to start with, but it's what I have...

Does that cat belong to Mr. Schrödinger?

excellent question of course. while I would like to think that my skills are so certain that the b' cat was already dead when I stepped into the woods, in reality it was never simultaneously alive and dead.

the 504-T, though, is about as certain as death and taxes. its limited only by the human factor

excellent question of course. while I would like to think that my skills are so certain that the b' cat was already dead when I stepped into the woods, in reality it was never simultaneously alive and dead.

the 504-T, though, is about as certain as death and taxes. its limited only by the human factor

Hahahaha!

This one I put together for my son. He wrote to Santa and requested a "camo gun". Santa knocked it out of the park. Its overkill for a 5 year old kid I know but maybe he will pass this on to his son someday. Special Thanks to Branden (Shortbus) at Custom Gun Coatings. He did a fantastic job on this for me and a speedy one as well. Made sure it was done before Christmas. If you need a stock painted...you should probably send it to Branden.

Sako Quad Built by APA
Lilja Barrel EPS Match Chamber 22lr
1/2X28 threaded with Silencerco Sparrow SS
Graphite Black Cerakote
Manners Quad Stock
Desert Multicam by Branden (Shortbus)
US Optics Base
US Optics Rings
US Optics ST-10

Now for the good part......

Ummmm.....this is awesome. My dad was definitely not as cool as you. :)

I guess I'll try again... Somehow I managed to delete my original post.

Here's what I'm starting with; Anschutz 1913 in the 1918 Precise stock. I just can't see as well as I used to, so I'm going to convert this one to prone/benchrest. The peep sights are coming off and I'm adding a Nikon 3-9x40 AO target on a BKL mount. I know there are probably much cheaper platforms to start with, but it's what I have...

Well, if you cant find something decent you might as well just shoot what you already have.....lol

"Frankenstein" TacSol / LWRC AR-22 finally finished!

I finally got around to building a dedicated lower for my "Frankenstein" TacSol / LWRC AR-22. I had built the upper using a Tactical Solutions (i.e. .22 caliber Rock Creek) barrel, hardened SS TacSol BCG, and TacSol upper receiver I bought used from "crossgun" here nearly four (4) years ago and planned to swap it on and off of a Bushmaster Pre-Ban lower. Unfortunately, I would get sporadic FTF and FTEs', which I attributed to the notched hammer of the Jewell trigger in that Bushmaster lower (dedicated upper or conversion bolt, AR-22 setups typically don't like notched hammers). It probably didn't help that the rim of the chamber also had some slight "pinging" at 12 'O Clock from dry-firing (remember, I bought my parts used). At that point I decided that I would just build a dedicated lower for my AR-22, but I never got around to building-up the lower until now. After I built the lower I worsened the pinging by playing with the SSA-E trigger (I forgot to push an empty case in the chamber between trigger pulls). Now I'm waiting on a .22 Chamber Iron from Brownell's to address the pinging before I can go play with my AR-22. Dumbass.

AR-22 Upper Components:
Tactical Solutions 416 Stainless BCG
Tactical Solutions 16.1" (.22") Rock Creek barrel
Tactical Solutions-marked AR-22 Upper Receiver
LWRC ARM-R MkII-B Quad Rail
LWRC-marked Troy BUIS (Front & Rear)
MIL-Spec Charging Handle
Mil-Spec Barrel Nut
Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider + Cone Washer
Tango Down Black Rail Covers

Lower Receiver Components:
Franklin Armory HSC-15 Forged 7075-T6 Lower
RRA Lower Parts Kit
Geissele SSA-E Trigger
Magpul UBR in OD & Black
Magpul MIAD in OD

TacSol AR22 Receiver, Hardened SS Bolt, and 1:16 M4 Contour barrel:
StrippedTacSolAR22Upper2.jpg

TacSolAR22EtchedLogo.jpg

My dedicated Frankenstein TacSol / LWRC AR22 Upper:
TacSolLWRCM4AR22UpperRSRABUIS8x6-1.jpg

TacSolLWRCM4AR22UpperLSRABUIS8x6.jpg

Closeup of fore end and free-floated barrel:
LWRCRailCoverOff8x6.jpg

Closeup of SS Bolt and rear BUIS:
TacSolLWRCM4AR22UpperEjectionPort8x.jpg

And here's the while enchilada:

Keith

Then why are you clicking on a rimfire thread?

Kidding, kidding.........

Then why are you clicking on a rimfire thread?

Kidding, kidding.........[/Q
Because I believed this site has a ton of people with wealth of knowledge of rimfire rifle

So you feel the need to sling insults? Or you think he should be spending more money to create the rifle he wants?
Guess I just don't see the point in clicking on a pic thread, then complaining about seeing pictures.

Last edited:
I dont have a Lamborghini. But I dont drive a Fierro with a Lamborghini replica body either and keep showing it off over and over againd and expect to perform super car level

Marlin M20....bedded..trigger work...Nikon "tacticool" prostaff with ersatz turrets....a lot of fun and shoots suprisingly well.

Here is an update to the 1924 Replica International Match Rifle build. All the sight work is done. Milled the dovetail in the 1918 BAR front sight base a couple of days ago. File fitted the Lyman 17A globe front sight that I scored for it about a week ago. Enjoy the pics.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Same winchester m22 bulk. I did 50 yds first then 25yds later that day

Now that i know its possible, i think i can do better

My CZ452 Varmint.
Boyds Tacticool stock
Dip rail
Badger rings
Falcon Menace 10x42 (now replaced by Sightron 6-24x50)
Harris swivel bi-pod with pod-lock
JohvdP Trigger guard.
Bolt knob made by my brother.

7158094136_c09c3ea6ab_b.jpg

8515712454_c44ffcef3f_b.jpg

7158079928_390d77353a_b.jpg

8515709570_698c236d95_b.jpg

I am still trying different muzzle devices for ZKM 456 HCS... And finally I have the right setup... This was couple days ago and my friend was with me with his camera, so here are some pics :)

This brake works well with Lapua Center X (no need for brake, except the barrel balance and protection)...

456.jpg

Here is detail of the 456 action. It is from 1957, serial number 007 :cool: This action is similar to the 452...

456a.jpg

The shooting range. Distance is 50 meters. This year we do not have snow yet (very unusual), but it is freezing...

456b.jpg

This brake works well with Lapua Subsonic (almost the same accuracy as with Center X and the previous brake - 50m distance). But it has some potential with subsonic ammo :p Yes, the position of ports is not right - I was switching some brakes several times, so I did not use the shims (I was too lazy...)...

456c.jpg

And the weird standing position... He just could not resist :D

456d.jpg

My CZ 455 Varmint Precision Trainer.
16.5" Factory barrel 1/2-28.
Pillar and glass bedded.
Yo-Dave trigger kit tuned to 1.5lbs.
Bolt knob threaded and custom knob made.
Metal Cerakoted in Magpul FDE.
Bolt oxidized to turn black.(Couldn't stand the shiny bolt..)
Manners T4 painted to mimic Mcmillan swirl patterns.
DIP 25 MOA rail.
Weaver low tactical rings.
SWFA 12x.
Custom bipod rail I built, Atlas bipod.
Tac-Ops cheek pad modified to hold mags.(Need some more mags...)

120koxj.jpg

Shoots around .6ish at 50yds right now. I am still working on getting that back to the .2 groups it shot before the Cerakote. Thought I'd share..

Ben

Last edited:
My CZ 455 Varmint Precision Trainer.
16.5" Factory barrel 1/2-28.
Pillar and glass bedded.
Yo-Dave trigger kit tuned to 1.5lbs.
Bolt knob threaded and custom knob made.
Metal Cerakoted in Magpul FDE.
Bolt oxidized to turn black.(Couldn't stand the shiny bolt..)
Manners T4 painted to mimic Mcmillan swirl patterns.
DIP 25 MOA rail.
Weaver low tactical rings.
SWFA 12x.
Custom bipod rail I built, Atlas bipod.
Tac-Ops cheek pad modified to hold mags.(Need some more mags...)

120koxj.jpg

Shoots around .6ish at 50yds right now. I am still working on getting that back to the .2 groups it shot before the Cerakote. Thought I'd share..

Ben

Very nice Ben, I love to see them done well.

Thank you sir! I am trying to get my Form 1 sent in to build my own suppressor for it! Also thinking of one day either getting a McMillan HTG or Whidden 140 stock for this or just building another. Just to be a little different!

Ben

2e3upuja.jpg

Browning buck mark bull barrel. Love the balance... Pretty accurate. No complaints.

2evu5yda.jpg

Been waiting for the rifle that goes with this magazine for a year now... Hopefully I'll get it soon.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/01/07/a8aqygap.jpg
M&p 15-22 performance center.... Out shoots everything I've owned before in rimfire...

Ben must say WOW.
like jbell said it shows,
what mag you looking for local shop has both 5rd an 10rd but molded type
well done SIR

LOD always wanted one of those browning buck marks, IMO would make a killer tree rat rig

also hope the rifle finds the mag soon

jbell & bm11 hope you gents staying warm up there, we are going to hit a 20yr low tonight, 4 deg, for tuesday am.
tried to shoot this past saturday, but had to stop an take family back home,to cold for them,
anyhow cz455 showing promise

Last edited:
LOD always wanted one of those browning buck marks, IMO would make a killer tree rat rig

also hope the rifle finds the mag soon

Actually it's a great tree rat/critter killer... It's my fav for hunting...

Everything are range toys....
Once I receive the Volquartsen tf-17 I'll post it.