• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Re: show some pics of your rimfire sticks!!

savage btvss 17hmr with weaver (no im not related) 4-16x42 fine cross hair dot, burris zee high rings

btvssL.jpg

That adjustable cheek piece is marked for my future projects. Unfortunately my wood working skills suck and nothing ever turns out quite that nice. I guess I could practice on a couple of old 10/22 stocks first.

Thanks for the link.

And thanks to everybody that has posted these pictures.

Plain-Jane, but she shoots ok. Sav M2-FV.

0414111900.jpg

5 shots @ 50 Yards w/ Wolf MT.
1217101632.jpg

Some gorgeous rifles...keep 'em coming.

-The Kid.

DSCI0084.jpg

DSCI0090.jpg

Marlin 925 22lr
SWFA SS 10x
Eagle Stock Pack
Harris Bipod
El-Cheapo Rings

Scope/Muzzle cover I made myself.

My Savage/Anshutz Mod12 with a few alterations and a home made adjustable cheekpiece. Leapers 6-24 for now.
Kim
DSC01244.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

My Marlin 917VR in sig

- BOYD'S TACTICOOL STOCK
- D.D. ROSS TACTICAL BOLT KNOB
- REAR BOLT CERAKOTED & BOLT HEAD POLISHED
- RIFLE BASIX ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER
- BUSHNELL BANNER 6-24x40 SCOPE WITH TARGET TURRETS & MIL DOT FIREFLY RETICLE
- EGW PICATINNY RAIL (NOT SHOWN) WITH WEAVER QUAD-LOCK SCOPE RINGS
- HARRIS BIPOD

Figured I would add to the greatness
laugh.gif

Basic Izmash CM-2
BSA 4-16x50mm
Chamelon paint

Saving up to get a suppressor as well as a better scope.

IMGP0289.jpg

IMGP0290.jpg

Going out to the range tomorrow, and will get some better pics. Need to start shooting again, and hit that 300 yard target some more
laugh.gif

^That paint job is sick. I like these threads because I see some sick rifles that I have never even heard of before. I can be a learning experience for some.
smile.gif

Here is my (new to me) Marlin M25 trainer that I got for my birthday from my Dad. When he had it, there was several things that either broke or just weren't right with it. I have corrected all those issues and did some of my usual changes.

Hopefully I will get to have it out this weekend and see how she does...

DK

Trainer001.jpg

The paint was actually from spray can
laugh.gif
Just needed to lay down a nice black base coat.

A can of the spray paint is around $30

And the prom queen is..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rolex24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Annie MPR w/ Leupold 6.5-20X.

DSC_0024.jpg
</div></div>

Great that you found my link helpful!

Here's what I ended up with after I got the grub screws in.
The sleeves are M4 rivnuts. I just drilled a tight hole for them, put a little expoxy on and pressed them in there with a vise. The set screws are M4 bolts, sans heads, cut to length with a groove cut in them for a screwdriver.

cheekleft.jpg

kolberight.jpg

I made this setup from things I already had in my garage. I'm sure I could have done it a lot nicer if I looked for better parts, but this works great. It's stable and tight overall.

Measuring the lift at the forward dowel I found out I needed it raised 21,5mm to get a good sight picture.

here's my new 10/22.
Green Mountain 20" stainless fluted.
Boyds stock
spare SS 10x42 scope.
Trigger stoned to 3.5

photo1.jpg

and with rings that are the proper height.
4.jpg

It shoots very well.

how about a video?
watch in youtube for HD version
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YknJdBePts"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YknJdBePts" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

My pair of CZ-452's, just sold the 17HMR.

IMG_0675.JPG

CZ-452 Varmint .22lr
Boyd Stock
Harris BRM-S
DIP 20MOA Rail
TPS Medium Rings
Mueller APT 30mm 4.5-14
IMG_0690.JPG

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CZ 452 Varmint .17hmr</span></span>
DIP 20moa
Mueller APT Scope
DIP Adjustable Sear

IMG_8221.jpg

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CZ 452 American .22lr</span></span>
DIP 20moa
Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40
SWR Spectre

IMG_8223.jpg

I picked up this Marlin due to its inexpensive price.
Then I added a sling I had brought home from overseas.
Next I ordered a set of Tech sights.

I really did not expect much in the accuracy department, due to the inexpensive price and iron sights. I was extremely surprised at how well this thing groups when I sling up!

I have more expensive .22s with custom barrels, that if I scoped this thing, would likely give a good run for their money.

This little Marlin has proven that every once in a while you get more than what you feel you paid for.

013-4.jpg

The front sight seems to be just the right width:

022-1.jpg

CZ 452 w/ A2 flash hider acting as a thread protector.

006.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haptoshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
misc20109-Version2-1.jpg

Savage TR. Stock modified to match Manners T2. Nikon Monarch x 4-16 x 50
Pillar bedded, 1/8 inch bottom metal. Remove studs and installed flush cups for sling. </div></div>

These pics have inspired me to work on my own Faux Manners stock for my 10/22.
Will post some pics when I get it done

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mackay Sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This 6" Model 17 shoots like a rifle....

dec2006060.jpg

dec2006092.jpg
</div></div>

Is that you Lost_River?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
200Mgroup.jpg

DSCN0100.jpg

CZ452
Rifle Basix trigger
MKIV Leupold 16x and MK4 medium rings
Tacticool stock
Harris Bipod w/podlock
Custom 25MOA rail from Murphy Precision

Here is a place not too far from you where you can meet a lot of folks "into this":

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2041255#Post2041255 </div></div>

thanks for the info..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good looking old lever there!!! </div></div>

Thank you,

It has logged many a mile balanced in one of my hands while I scan for game or just take in the scenery.

Still a work in progress, 1979 10/22 only "upgrades" it has is a VQ extractor and a tuffer buffer. I would like to get a new trigger but that can wait. Trigger guard and the mag release button have been rubbed so much that the edges are silver there isnt a bit of black left except anywhere but the fine edges.

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

My 917 gotta paint job, and this is the rest of my Rimfire Sticks.

From top; the 917, a 10/22 I found in the woods several years back. It's pretty beat up, never fired it. My first firearm - my Marlin 60SS my dad baught me when I was 13. I camo'ed it up some years back. A Remington Model 6 - date I'm unsure of. They quit making them in the mid 30's. (If anyone can shine some more light on the year, I'd be thankful, I couldn't dig anything up on Rem. Society) and lastly, An Ithaca M49-R missing it's tube that I bought at a garage sale for $5 bucks, but have single-shot it a few times.

5712841579_3c2e65ddef.jpg

Anschutz 64 MP R with Leupold MK 4 8.5-25x56. Just got it up and running and appears to be a real shooter.

Bipod was just under gun for picture support, but I now have a Harris BRM bipod attached properly to the gun.

P5070011.jpg

P5070010.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the noobie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still a work in progress, 1979 10/22 only "upgrades" it has is a VQ extractor and a tuffer buffer. I would like to get a new trigger but that can wait. Trigger guard and the mag release button have been rubbed so much that the edges are silver there isnt a bit of black left except anywhere but the fine edges.</div></div>
And a barrel... and a stock (did they have that stock in 79?)...

I gave my TR a face lift this past weekend.
143667413_photobucket_55807_.jpg

Savage MKII TR 22lr, DIP 25 MOA rail, Thick bottom metal from member Reeljob that takes advantace of the third action screw. Pillar bedded, trigger job and action smoothing, Grip area textured and painted all work completed by myself.

Jeremiah Weber

That is a very nice training rifle!
My last one was a 10/22, im looking for somthing
Like your MKII with a bolt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the noobie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still a work in progress, 1979 10/22 only "upgrades" it has is a VQ extractor and a tuffer buffer. I would like to get a new trigger but that can wait. Trigger guard and the mag release button have been rubbed so much that the edges are silver there isnt a bit of black left except anywhere but the fine edges.</div></div>
And a barrel... and a stock (did they have that stock in 79?)... </div></div>
whistle.gif
no, i figured everyone could see that much

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onyx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's mine.

5264931504_044a2d2430_b.jpg

Onyx </div></div>

What action is that, and is that an AI stock or copy?

Here is my new build Ruger 10/22 still deciding on what scope to buy for it. Has a 4-12X40 Leupold right now nice scope but I want something more tactical looking.

B&C Stock
Kidd 20" barrel
Kidd Bolt
Clark Custom Trigger Group
Weaver rings and base

DSC02252.jpg

DSC02253.jpg

Ed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eh, what the hell...
10/22 - KIDD Match 20" - VQ Trigger - Boyd Tacticool - Weaver T24
2723160216_large.jpg

Remmy 40XB - AICS Chassis - TPS Rings/Base - Super Sniper 16X

2723164009_large.jpg
</div></div>

Love the 40XB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stinkysix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What action is that, and is that an AI stock or copy?</div></div> That's a Remington 40x, and yes it's in an AI chassis.

Here's mine....

District4-20110329-00049.jpg

Ruger receiver
Kidd 18" barrel
Kidd bolt
Boyd's Tacticool stock
Clark trigger
Tactical Solutions rail
Vortex PST 6-24X50