• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Very nice Shawn. All my rifles are black, fde, or walnut so I wanted something different. Can't go wrong with blue, plus it's my mom's favorite color.
yotesniper66,
I'd been wanting to try a stock in the blue/gray laminate for years; finally decided to go that route with a Boyds ProVarmint for a Howa Mini that I did in 20 Tactical with a Bartlein 1-9tw, then CeraKoted in sniper gray. Know it's not a 22RF, but wanted to give you a shot of another Boyds stock to compare yours to. I also pillar bedded this one, and have been pretty pleased with the accuracy.

Attachments

• DSC_1189.JPG
    DSC_1189.JPG
    593.5 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: 6gunner
Looks good flatland. I thought about the stippling but decided I didn't need it since this is a bench rifle and for me it ruined the look, especially with the high gloss finish.

I also wish the comb would go higher. I must have weird cheek bones, because my comb needs to be a little higher than in my picture. I have a Manners with a KMW Loggerhead and had to get the extended posts to get it high enough for my liking.

Very nice Shawn. All my rifles are black, fde, or walnut so I wanted something different. Can't go wrong with blue, plus it's my mom's favorite color.

yotesniper66,

My mom hated any kind of guns....
Here is one of my HW-97s. It is a factory finish that I hand rubbed with FLITZ. I also did some trigger work and installed some needle bearings. A bunch of other work too but this is the wrong thread to go into that.
The last photo is of my FWB P-70 high power field target gun.

Shawn

Attachments

• DSC09870.JPG
    DSC09870.JPG
    502 KB · Views: 146
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 141
  • 8.png
    8.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 9.png
    9.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC09666.JPG
    DSC09666.JPG
    403.9 KB · Views: 141
KML,
Good looking rig !! How long is the wait time? What trigger did you go with? Is that a genuine Atlas
bi-pod? Would you get it again?

Thank you.

I didn’t have to wait. It was in stock at Mile High. TriggerTech Diamond. It is a genuine Atlas. Would I get what again? The rifle or the bipod?

Last edited:
I didn’t have to wait. It was in stock at Mile High. TriggerTech Diamond. It is a genuine Atlas. Would I get what again? The rifle or the bipod?

I was wondering if it were a geuine Atlas if you would spend the money again?

They are like potato chips. You just can’t have one
And thanks to BillOH there are two VUDOOs on order?

Anschutz 64MPR in an MDT LSS chassis with folding shoulder stock. Vortex Viper PST 5-25X.

C3D39828-B78E-49BC-9ABA-2613C64B3D2B.jpeg

EDDE143E-316D-4B45-BFA0-307044D5DFCC.jpeg

94D4031C-83DF-4EB3-BFB3-AEB18C23AA53.jpeg

This group shot at 100 yards on a day with winds variable at about 5mph. Norma target ammunition, which is actually made by RWS.

28908E48-C275-41AC-8991-DA17DC0D51AA.jpeg

Last edited:
My toy :)

Attachments

• 6E24A449-1A8F-4107-8F9D-FA3F38985F47.jpeg
    6E24A449-1A8F-4107-8F9D-FA3F38985F47.jpeg
    483.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 4A16CD5B-2B10-4E0C-AC75-88B7A84DB07D.jpeg
    4A16CD5B-2B10-4E0C-AC75-88B7A84DB07D.jpeg
    450.5 KB · Views: 195
  • C0043D43-9E74-4DF4-A2EF-F9AA24891628.jpeg
    C0043D43-9E74-4DF4-A2EF-F9AA24891628.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 180
  • D91D688A-2389-4C7A-BF6C-0C6AC9B2D03F.jpeg
    D91D688A-2389-4C7A-BF6C-0C6AC9B2D03F.jpeg
    324.5 KB · Views: 147
yotesniper66,

My mom hated any kind of guns....
Here is one of my HW-97s. It is a factory finish that I hand rubbed with FLITZ. I also did some trigger work and installed some needle bearings. A bunch of other work too but this is the wrong thread to go into that.
The last photo is of my FWB P-70 high power field target gun.

Shawn
So you used flitz metal polish on the laminate stock? It looks good.

So you used flitz metal polish on the laminate stock? It looks good.

tjh011,

Yes... I used FLITZ metal polish on this blue laminate stock. If you have the correct factory finish it works great.
I have used it on appliance paint as well. I repainted a fridge and it had some dull area's and I rubbed them out a little to make them match the surrounding area.
I'm looking at the tube and it say's it can "restores paint"

Another great product is Renaissance brand wax. It was developed for museum restoration work on wood, metal, paintings, marble etc. It is a micro-crystalline wax polish. Evil-bay has it.

I just started a little test. I took a cartridge out of a magazine that had a fair amount of oxidization on it.
I wiped one cartridge with some FLITZ. Yes.... all of that black oxide came from one .223 cartridge.
I then applied some Renaissance wax on the cart to preserve the bright luster. I put the carts back into the
magazine and dated it. I will check it in a couple months, but I suspect that the treated cart will look
the same as today, 2/12/20.

In addition, all metal parts like gun blued parts get an oxide build up on them. It dulls the finish somewhat.
It is not a lot but I like to keep my guns in the best condition possible.

Normally I photograph mirrored object by putting them adjacent to some text to highlight the shine.
I forgot in this test. The last photo is a trigger job I did with some 3 micron lapping film on my CZ 457.

Shawn

Attachments

• DSC00180.JPG
    DSC00180.JPG
    417.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00181.JPG
    DSC00181.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 111
  • DSC00183.JPG
    DSC00183.JPG
    486.5 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00186.JPG
    DSC00186.JPG
    595.5 KB · Views: 110
  • TRG3.JPG
    TRG3.JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
DRACO,
Who made your chassis? What is the tallest gun?
Accurate Rifle System chassis out of Mt. Vernon, Ohio . Joe Updike is the owner and a great guy.
From right to left
Savage mark II
Tactical Inovation 10/22 with a Kidd barrel
Ruger 10/22 with a Green Mt barrel
Tikka T1x in a Bravo chassis
I left space in the rack for the two Vudoo barreled actions on order. They will also set in Accurate Rifle chassis.

Accurate Rifle System chassis out of Mt. Vernon, Ohio . Joe Updike is the owner and a great guy.
From right to left
Savage mark II
Tactical Inovation 10/22 with a Kidd barrel
Ruger 10/22 with a Green Mt barrel
Tikka T1x in a Bravo chassis
I left space in the rack for the two Vudoo barreled actions on order. They will also set in Accurate Rifle chassis.

It was the Savage that I could not identify. What are you going to put the Vudoo's into?
Mine is in a MDT LSS-XL Gen 2 with a short rear rifle stock. The standard rear would have
been too long to allow for adjustments.

Shawn

Attachments

• DSC00100.JPG
    DSC00100.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 148
It was the Savage that I could not identify. What are you going to put the Vudoo's into?
Mine is in a MDT LSS-XL Gen 2 with a short rear rifle stock. The standard rear would have
been too long to allow for adjustments.

Shawn
Shawn, I’ll put them both into the Accurate Rifle chassis. They work very well for my style of shooting. I have three that are in his long range pistol(center fire) and a 338 EDGE in one.

Shawn, This is a better view on the 10/22 set up for my wife. I have removed the butt pad system so she can keep it off her shoulder but still get a cheek weld

Reactions: mrt949
Shawn, This is a better view on the 10/22 set up for my wife. I have removed the butt pad system so she can keep it off her shoulder but still get a cheek weld

Good looking rifle !! I like that trigger blade too. What brand is it?

You might wonder why this beat up old Savage rifle is so special to me.

IMG_1600.jpg

That's because my Father is the one on the left holding it back in 1940. He told me that he would even [gasp!] take it to school with him because he'd go hunting with it before and after classes. It remained in the back corner of the classroom during the entire school day. None of the children would bother it during recess. The teacher [a woman] didn't have a problem with him bringing it to school.

Dad 1940.jpg

You might wonder why this beat up old Savage rifle is so special to me.

View attachment 7248101

That's because my Father is the one on the left holding it back in 1940. He told me that he would even [gasp!] take it to school with him because he'd go hunting with it before and after classes. It remained in the back corner of the classroom during the entire school day. None of the children would bother it during recess. The teacher [a woman] didn't have a problem with him bringing it to school.

View attachment 7248103

In our home, we grew up with my fathers guns and never had any sort of issues. He never sat us down and had a talk about gun safety. It was just a short conversation about what not to do! With eight kids in the family nothing ever went wrong. They didn't have locks on them and bullets were close by. We had a healthy respect that doesn't seem to exist now. It would sure be nice to get back to those day's where respect and common sense played a part in peoples lives. What in the world has happened ??

Shawn

First post picture here.Just wanna share my summit receiver 22lr with pacnor super match grade barrel ss and pacnor chambering.Thank you

Attachments

• 20190805_201018 (1).jpg
    20190805_201018 (1).jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 177
I wiped one cartridge with some FLITZ. Yes.... all of that black oxide came from one .223 cartridge.
I then applied some Renaissance wax on the cart to preserve the bright luster. I put the carts back into the
magazine and dated it. I will check it in a couple months, but I suspect that the treated cart will look
the same as today, 2/12/20.

It is better for science approach to clean second cartridge with Flitz and do not cover with wax to check the effect.

It is better for science approach to clean second cartridge with Flitz and do not cover with wax to check the effect.

I will do that today.... A no wax version. I do know that FLITZ protects metal for a long time all on it's own.

MaksimS,
I went back and cleaned a second cart as you suggested like I said I would do. It is in the same magazine as the others. I marked the base with black magic marker to ID it and didn't touch it with my bare fingers.
That is a lot of oxide coming from one case shown in the first photo.

The original post had nothing to do with making sexy bullets though, it was to illustrate how much oxide exists on metal. It dulls the finish and by enlarge, we are not even aware of. I just like to have my gun bluing look as nice as possible.
The wax was to help keep my body oils off the guns metal.

Shawn

Attachments

• DSC00180.JPG
    DSC00180.JPG
    417.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00181.JPG
    DSC00181.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 109
  • DSC00184.JPG
    DSC00184.JPG
    526.4 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC00206.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG
    708.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00205.JPG
    DSC00205.JPG
    382.2 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC00208.JPG
    DSC00208.JPG
    588.4 KB · Views: 105
She is very pretty.... btw, an ACE #24 trigger shoe will fit her and it has the correct shape to match the trigger profile.
Shawn

Thanks for the advice on the trigger shoe.

The Allen screws in the OEM shoe were buggered up too much to put on. I was afraid I’d never get it off.

Besides the OEM shoe didn’t fit well anyway.

Got a link for the ACE trigger shoe?

Thanks for the advice on the trigger shoe.

The Allen screws in the OEM shoe were buggered up too much to put on. I was afraid I’d never get it off.

Besides the OEM shoe didn’t fit well anyway.

Got a link for the ACE trigger shoe?

Go to Gun Broker and do a search for #857638305. It will show you the width in inches and show you the profile.
I have bought #24s for my Annies that have the 5098 triggers in them. My triggers use the same blade as you have.
I believe that you also have a 5098 in your MPR. 175 / 450 gram pull weight.

EDIT: I supect you are aware that you canget a new trigger blade for $10.00.... Champions Choice is one place.
Par number #1404-62

Shawn

Attachments

• pix846743309.jpg
    pix846743309.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Anschutz 64 MPR. My beautiful Annie:love:

View attachment 7261083

Longshot,
My friend kissOfdeath (KOD) sent me his Annie extended magazine release to try out before I spent 56.00 bucks on one. I took less than five minutes to realize that they are worth every penny. Because they come with such small retaining rings, I sent him a bunch of spares. I got them from McMaster Carr, #98317A207. They were about $5.00 for 50 stainless steel rings. I will shoot my 1416s a lot more now that I have extended releases for them. I will likely buy a Boyds stock to replace the beaver tail stock because I don't shoot that 1416 at all.

Your wooden cartridge box looks very nice, do you recall where you got it? It has always seemed silly to me to take your bullets out of the small paper box and transfer them into a slightly larger wooden box. Now it makes sense as to why people do it. Are those the sights that come with the MPR package? There is a hole just above the trigger blade, could you please explain what purpose that serves.

I just picked up this old 54 Match and realized why the wooden cartridge box is the way to go with single shot guns.
For a very long time, I have avoided all guns that were not magazine fed. Today I realized that was because I was always trying to load bullets into a relatively small breach area. Even my 64 actions are small. This 54 match loads with ease and is a joy to shoot ! The rear sight has a variable aperture that is controlled with a small lever and the colored filters change when you rotate a small wheel. The trigger works two way's, one is a standard two stage that breaks at 5.6 oz. and the other is with the double set trigger that breaks at 0.6 oz. Surprisingly, that is still easy to control. I have used clear
aperture disks before and will use the in tis gun as well. The lack of distracting metal in the front sight will be a welcome change. Champions Choice has those.

Now that I have shot this 54 match that has such a large opening to load into, It opens up an entire new venue for my collecting. Single shot rifle are no longer off limits. An Anschutz 1903 with a 5098 trigger looks really good.

Does anybody know where an pick up a rubber eye cup for her. The eye piece is 1.30" outer diameter and about .6" thick.
Anyone have any experience with a front sight 0.5 magnifier?

I'm sure I will mount one of my 50X scopes on her just for fun and testing. :)

Please excuse the greasy, grimy, goffer guts on the 54. I just picked her up today and have not given her a well deserved
toothbrush deep clean.

Shawn

Attachments

• 1 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.JPG
    1 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.JPG
    331.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 2 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    2 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 3 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    3 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 4 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    4 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 5 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    5 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 6 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    6 ANSCHUTZ 54 MATCH.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 1 ANNIE 1416.JPG
    1 ANNIE 1416.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 2 ANNIE 1416 X MAG RELEASE.JPG
    2 ANNIE 1416 X MAG RELEASE.JPG
    360.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 3 ANNIE 1416.JPG
    3 ANNIE 1416.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Reactions: D_TROS
Longshot,
My friend kissOfdeath (KOD) sent me his Annie extended magazine release to try out before I spent 56.00 bucks on one. I took less than five minutes to realize that they are worth every penny. Because they come with such small retaining rings, I sent him a bunch of spares. I got them from McMaster Carr, #98317A207. They were about $5.00 for 50 stainless steel rings. I will shoot my 1416s a lot more now that I have extended releases for them. I will likely buy a Boyds stock to replace the beaver tail stock because I don't shoot that 1416 at all.

Your wooden cartridge box looks very nice, do you recall where you got it? It has always seemed silly to me to take your bullets out of the small paper box and transfer them into a slightly larger wooden box. Now it makes sense as to why people do it. Are those the sights that come with the MPR package? There is a hole just above the trigger blade, could you please explain what purpose that serves.

I just picked up this old 54 Match and realized why the wooden cartridge box is the way to go with single shot guns.
For a very long time, I have avoided all guns that were not magazine fed. Today I realized that was because I was always trying to load bullets into a relatively small breach area. Even my 64 actions are small. This 54 match loads with ease and is a joy to shoot ! The rear sight has a variable aperture that is controlled with a small lever and the colored filters change when you rotate a small wheel. The trigger works two way's, one is a standard two stage that breaks at 5.6 oz. and the other is with the double set trigger that breaks at 0.6 oz. Surprisingly, that is still easy to control. I have used clear
aperture disks before and will use the in tis gun as well. The lack of distracting metal in the front sight will be a welcome change. Champions Choice has those.

Now that I have shot this 54 match that has such a large opening to load into, It opens up an entire new venue for my collecting. Single shot rifle are no longer off limits. An Anschutz 1903 with a 5098 trigger looks really good.

Does anybody know where an pick up a rubber eye cup for her. The eye piece is 1.30" outer diameter and about .6" thick.
Anyone have any experience with a front sight 0.5 magnifier?

I'm sure I will mount one of my 50X scopes on her just for fun and testing. :)

Please excuse the greasy, grimy, goffer guts on the 54. I just picked her up today and have not given her a well deserved
toothbrush deep clean.

Shawn

Shawn,

I haven't had any problems with the extended magazine releases since I installed them on both my Annies. So I'm not sure what the retaining rings are that you are referring to. I've had the magazine release in the rifles for a few years and forgot how I installed them.

Speaking of magazines; have you had any problems with the 10 round magazines? Mine suck! There's write ups on Rimfire Central about how bad Anschutz 10 round magazines are. So I just stick with the 5 round magazines.

The sights did not come with the rifle. I bought them from the LGS that sold me the rifle. The rear sight came with a rubber cup but I installed the adjustable aperature.

I don't know what the hole in the stock above the trigger is for. I assume it is to adjust the trigger. I never felt the need to adjust the trigger and never learned how.

My triggers break at 5 oz. You read that correctly, they break at 5 oz. That seems pretty light but I know exactly when they are going to break and there are no surprises.

The triggers on both my Annies are so consistent that I've let other folks shoot them without any problem or surprise discharges. Heck, I've even let some small children shoot the rifles (from the bench) without any problems.

I told one little girl that all she needed was a touch like a butterfly to fire the rifle. She didn't have any problems.

I forgot where I got the ammunition box but here's a couple of links to someone that's making something that you might like.

Note that he has two sizes for this box: https://www.hampelswoodlandproducts.com/products/ammunition-boxes?variant=17329947910

This one doesn't hold the factory ammo box just 50 rounds. https://www.hampelswoodlandproducts...nition-boxes/products/ammunition-boxes-walnut

I also have this ammunition box but haven't used it much. I'm not sure if I like the loose cartridge holders or not. Nevertheless, it's a novel idea.

http://www.champchoice.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=G710

If you are looking for after-market rimfire parts check this place out. Also note the scope bases with increase MOA. I got a 20 MOA base on the other Annie and with Burris signature rings getting out to 300-400 yards isn't a problem.

My friends and I like to ring cowbells at 300 yards with the other Annie. I'll show pictures of it later.

Anyway, this is a good place to find parts for rimfire guns.

https://www.diproductsinc.com/default.aspx?PAGE=Main Page

I can't go to this site cause I spend too much money there.

http://www.champchoice.com/store/main.aspx

Your 54 looks fantastic. And I know what you mean about the single-shot rimfire rifles. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting the Kimber 82G when they were easy to get from the CMP.

Shawn,

I haven't had any problems with the extended magazine releases since I installed them on both my Annies. So I'm not sure what the retaining rings are that you are referring to. I've had the magazine release in the rifles for a few years and forgot how I installed them. The problem is not with the E-clips themselves, it is only when you install the extended magazine release. They are easy to loose and I didn't want my pal KOD to suffer because he was helping me out.

Speaking of magazines; have you had any problems with the 10 round magazines? Mine suck! There's write ups on Rimfire Central about how bad Anschutz 10 round magazines are. So I just stick with the 5 round magazines. No issues with my ten round magazines at all, only the price. My friend KOD claims that he has altered Savage magazines and they work flawlessly and are
inexpensive.

The sights did not come with the rifle. I bought them from the LGS that sold me the rifle. The rear sight came with a rubber cup but I installed the adjustable aperature. It is a good looking set up. Mine has an adjustable aperture and I like it. I'm not sure how my colored filters are supposed to be a positive thing ?? Could you please let me know what sight arrangement you put together on your MPR, I think I would like to duplicate it if you don't mind.

I don't know what the hole in the stock above the trigger is for. I assume it is to adjust the trigger. I never felt the need to adjust the trigger and never learned how.

My triggers break at 5 oz. You read that correctly, they break at 5 oz. That seems pretty light but I know exactly when they are going to break and there are no surprises. I have two 1416 that have 5098 trigger units that are factory set at 6.3 oz. and are very nice as is. Did you read that the 54 DST trigger breaks at 0.6 oz. I'm hopeful that the Walther KKJ breaks
below 2 oz.

The triggers on both my Annies are so consistent that I've let other folks shoot them without any problem or surprise discharges. Heck, I've even let some small children shoot the rifles (from the bench) without any problems.

I told one little girl that all she needed was a touch like a butterfly to fire the rifle. She didn't have any problems.
You told the little girl to sqwash a butterfly ?? LoL

I forgot where I got the ammunition box but here's a couple of links to someone that's making something that you might like.

Note that he has two sizes for this box: https://www.hampelswoodlandproducts.com/products/ammunition-boxes?variant=17329947910

This one doesn't hold the factory ammo box just 50 rounds. https://www.hampelswoodlandproducts...nition-boxes/products/ammunition-boxes-walnut

I also have this ammunition box but haven't used it much. I'm not sure if I like the loose cartridge holders or not. Nevertheless, it's a novel idea. I just spent over an hour going through all of CCs offerings and didn't see any cartridge box type things that appealed to me. I will end up with a wood one from Hampels or the like.

http://www.champchoice.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=G710

If you are looking for after-market rimfire parts check this place out. Also note the scope bases with increase MOA. I got a 20 MOA base on the other Annie and with Burris signature rings getting out to 300-400 yards isn't a problem.

My friends and I like to ring cowbells at 300 yards with the other Annie. I'll show pictures of it later.

Anyway, this is a good place to find parts for rimfire guns.

https://www.diproductsinc.com/default.aspx?PAGE=Main Page
I have a lot of parts from AREA 419 and DIP. They both make nice products. I just picked up this Sako Quad Range a couple weeks ago. She is really sweet !!

I can't go to this site cause I spend too much money there.

http://www.champchoice.com/store/main.aspx

Your 54 looks fantastic. And I know what you mean about the single-shot rimfire rifles. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting the Kimber 82G when they were easy to get from the CMP.

I had a NIB 82G and mine didn't have the box cutter scratch that so many of them have. I sold it because I didn't want a single shot. I didn't know how nice a proper single shot is to shoot. If I ever find one again without the scratch that is NIB, I will buy it. As it happens, I will have a NIB Kimber 82C sometime next week. I'm also getting the Walther KKJ with the DST next week. Today along with the Annie 54 Match, I picked up the MAS 45 bolt action shown below. It was made in 1945 or 46 and is really nice to shoot. by some act of God, I was even able to find the correct scope rail for it. I only want to scope it to test it for accuracy. MyTrijicon 5-50X will look pretty silly on it but for testing, it is the best I have.

And then I always have my Vudoo to shoot as well.

Thank you for the information
Shawn

Attachments

• 2 SAKO QUAD RANGE.JPG
    2 SAKO QUAD RANGE.JPG
    397.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 3 SAKO QUAD RANGE.JPG
    3 SAKO QUAD RANGE.JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 4 SAKO QUAD RANGE.JPG
    4 SAKO QUAD RANGE.JPG
    319.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 10 SAKO QUAD RANGE.JPG
    10 SAKO QUAD RANGE.JPG
    672.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 1 KIMBER 82.jpg
    1 KIMBER 82.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 1 Walther KKJ .22LR Rifle Leupold 4x Scope.jpg
    1 Walther KKJ .22LR Rifle Leupold 4x Scope.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 68
  • MAS 45 4.jpg
    MAS 45 4.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 134
  • MAS 45 5.jpg
    MAS 45 5.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 125
  • VUDOO V22.JPG
    VUDOO V22.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
Anschutz 64 MPR in an MDT LSS chassis. Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 5-25X MRAd. DIP 20 MOA scope base and bolt knob. Magpul bipod with Hawk Hill spiked feet. And yes, I do use the Sig Kilo range finder with the rifle. ABS has the 40 grain Norma/RWS bullet in their database.

IMG_1677.jpg

I want to get some night hunting of rats in with this set up. Even suppressed, it might be too noisy for them but want to try it anyway. S&W M&P 15-22, early model. Luth-AR buttstock. Vortex 4-16X Tactical MRAD scope. Vortex 20 MOA mount. Hiper-Fire Eclipse trigger. Ergo vertical pistol grip. Predator tactics Night Raid red light and mount.

IMG_1674.jpg

Reactions: geek65 and Ridzahd
Not much but here is my budget CZ455 build. Going to redo the scope this weekend and get more multicam on it but nice little blaster.

Attachments

• 20200305_114655.jpg
    20200305_114655.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: Sdavis190
Quick pic of the girlfriends 10/22. Some stock paint, trigger work and scope change for her in hopes for her shooting in NRL22. When she is happy and wants to shoot it works in my favor, so definitely worth the effort. Added since a cheek riser and flush cups.

Jen_1022.jpg

And while I am at it, may as well throw up a pic of my KIDD. This is a classic series receiver and slip fit barrel. In McMillan A5-22

geoff_KIDD_2.jpg

My first precision 22 build:
Tikka t1x
Area 419 30 moa rail
Anarchy outdoors trigger spring
Krg bravo
Krg arca rail
Vortex pst gen 2 3x15x44
Badger rings
Mountain tactical bolt knob on its way
Atlas psr w/ area 419 arca adapter
Very accurate and reliable rifle!

Attachments

• 20200308_182924.jpg
    20200308_182924.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 20200308_182906.jpg
    20200308_182906.jpg
    910.5 KB · Views: 193
Anschutz 64 MPR in an MDT LSS chassis. Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 5-25X MRAd. DIP 20 MOA scope base and bolt knob. Magpul bipod with Hawk Hill spiked feet. And yes, I do use the Sig Kilo range finder with the rifle. ABS has the 40 grain Norma/RWS bullet in their database.

View attachment 7262358

I want to get some night hunting of rats in with this set up. Even suppressed, it might be too noisy for them but want to try it anyway. S&W M&P 15-22, early model. Luth-AR buttstock. Vortex 4-16X Tactical MRAD scope. Vortex 20 MOA mount. Hiper-Fire Eclipse trigger. Ergo vertical pistol grip. Predator tactics Night Raid red light and mount.

View attachment 7262359

Hello Longshot,
I was just reviewing your MPR and how nice she looks. I just thought that I should mention that Bob at DIP made m an extended rail for my 1416s. It is shown in the last photo before he finished it. It is now a standard product for them.

Also, I recently installed an extended magazine release and it is the bomb !! It is so nice that I will make you this offer: Get one and try it out, If you don't like it, I will buy it from you at full cost plus the shipping.

And if you want to try an ACE trigger shoe #24 for your Annie, I will give you the same deal on it. Go to Gun Broker and do a search for #857638305. It's buy now cost is 35.00

I still need one of each for other 1416 in the beaver tail stock. And a new stock as well. Please PM me if you will or wont take me up on this.

I just picked up this 54 match and she is lots of fun to shoot. I put a Trijicon 5-50X on her. The normal trigger pull is 5.6 oz.
and the DST pull is 0.6 oz. Still it is fairly easy to control.

Shawn

Attachments

• 1 ANNIE 1416.JPG
    1 ANNIE 1416.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 2 ANNIE 1416 X MAG RELEASE.JPG
    2 ANNIE 1416 X MAG RELEASE.JPG
    360.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 5 BOLT TO MOUNT CLEARANCE.JPG
    5 BOLT TO MOUNT CLEARANCE.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 102
  • s774350662831816751_p181_i1_w320.jpg