• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

My RimX build. Tract Toric UHD ELR scope, ESR chassis w full weight kit, TT Diamond, and keystone bartlein barrel. Weighs a ton so standing stages are a pain but balances nicely in front of the magwell. 20201021_162624.jpg

Let us get a bit retro with some blue steel and walnut with the voodoo equivalent from 40 years ago. An Anschutz 1408 ED super running Boar rifle. Single shot in a hand made Walnut stock, originally designed to make the SBR classification for rimfire Silhouette shooting.
08052009115.jpg

sorry can't load pictures

Last edited:
Definitely need that harris bipod separate. Also good thing you're transporting with the bolt removed, on one gun.
I could not make everything fit with the harris attached. I tried. DIP bolt handle is pretty long and I did not like the way it pressed against the top foam. Thanks for the input.

Realized I haven't had a .22 for close to a year so I put this together quick with some help from the Exchange. Punches a ragged hole with Fed Ultra Match and Wolf Extra. Looking forward to trying some of the other higher end stuff out. Hopefully this satisfies for a while until I splurge on a Vudoo.

Bergara B14 w/ Carbon barrel
AICS 2.0 w/ surplus Badger IMUNS and ARCA Rail
Bushnell Elite Tac Gen2 3.5-21, NF rings and EGW 20moa base

TKDMHuy.jpg

What scope base is that? Did you have to drill the receiver for it?
Not certain as it was on there when I got it but I think it uses factory mounting holes. In the web search for martini scope base there are several results that both look similar but between the Australian and the England model mines closer to the Australians smoother curves.

Reactions: Parkerized
Not certain as it was on there when I got it but I think it uses factory mounting holes. In the web search for martini scope base there are several results that both look similar but between the Australian and the England model mines closer to the Australians smoother curves.
I had a Redfield 3200 on mine but need to send it off to have the crosshairs replaced and was thinking about a receiver mounted option in the meantime.

Finally got my 10/22 build in an Oryx chassis, very happy with it now. Build consists of a CST Centrix receiver and their match bolt, Volquartsen trigger group, and Vortex Crossfire II 6-18 AO. Only other upgrade I’m contemplating is switching scopes to a Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 FFP.
F5A053D2-2C91-402B-8934-73F1DAA8F8E0.jpeg
6CADC8CE-4981-4D1C-A15B-86ABDC87A463.jpeg

Last edited:
Keith, you have received some fine examples of rimfire rifles, very impressive! My contribution is a CZ 457 Varmint MTR. This rifle is brand new with zero shots fired down range. I hope to get out next week, though back problems have limited my mobility. You can find the CZ at a number of online sites (i.e. Gun Zone, Bud's, etc). I can tell you that cheek weld is perfect, though there is no adjustable cheek rest. The length of pull seems to be excellent for me at 6' tall, and 34" arm length. The action will need some reps before things smooth out. I plan to lube and polish the bolt, though I really like the action. Both the chamber and barrel (bull barrel) are match grade. From what I have seen and read, CZ "knocked the ball out of the park".

Attachments

• IMG_0371.jpeg
    IMG_0371.jpeg
    545.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    506.8 KB · Views: 121
My Tikka T1x .17HMR build - This is probably the most fun rifle I have ever shot:

MDT Chassis / Stock, Sterk Bolt Handle, MT extended mag release and Pic rail, Leupold 3-9x40

img_0155-jpg.7486813

img_0154-jpg.7486812

Attachments

• IMG_0154.JPG
    IMG_0154.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 2,238
  • IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    444.5 KB · Views: 2,218
Reactions: Longshot231
Finally got my 10/22 build in an Oryx chassis, very happy with it now. Build consists of a CST Centrix receiver and their match bolt, Volquartsen trigger group, and Vortex Crossfire II 6-18 AO. Only other upgrade I’m contemplating is switching scopes to a Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 FFP.View attachment 7484250View attachment 7484252

The strike eagle is a fantastic scope. Best bang for the buck by far.

Posted new pics in another thread, but I really should have posted it here.

Finally finished up my Tikka T1X with new Area419 arca swiss parts. I really like the ability to easily slide the bipod back & forth AND the barricade stops.

Not shown is the Gray Ops mini gun plate that I recently added too. Both additions have me shooting better on difficult stages than I shot previously with everything mounted to picatinny rails.

John

6DA1F0B9-3ECD-4EDB-9A43-10E0AEDA33DC.jpeg

XLR Element chassis & buttstock
Vortex Viper PST 6x24-50 EBR-2C FFP
Area419 30 MOA rail
Ergo vertical grip
Level & Angle indicators
2x Harris swivel bipods (tall & short)
Lots of Area419 arca swiss parts
Gray Ops arca mini gun plate
KoD’s ejector wire & mag mods
2lb trigger with replacement springs

Weight as shown is 10.8 lbs.

Last edited:
Still working on this one as my AR-10 trainer. Not as reliable yet with the 5 new Black Dog mags - haven’t smoothed out the metal feed lips yet. Shoots like a champ with the single polymer mag that I have - but it doesn’t drop from the mag well at all & has to be pulled out with force... :( With the bob sled mag it’s one ragged hole at 50 yards & 10 shots.

388E1B3B-6D11-469D-8090-946B0698F1CD.jpeg

John at Keystone did the barrel & CMMG modification work
Shilen Select Match Ratchet 4 22.5” barrel
Compass Lake forearm
Vortex Viper PST 4x16-50 EBR1 FFP
Timney 4 lb. trigger
Ergo grip
Luth AR buttstock
Harrel tuner
Harris bipod
Area419 arca swiss bipod parts (soon a new Area419 10“ arcalock rail)
Ambi paddle safety
Catch22 bolt hold open

Weight as shown is 11.4 lbs.

Last edited:
Ruger 10/22 Target in Victor Co. Titan stock with its newly mounter Kidd 16.5" Match barrel installed.
(Athlon Talos 4-14 scope)
Waiting for a calm day to hit the range for some groups.

View attachment 7493352

View attachment 7493353
How many of your scope caps have split? Every single one of mine has. I started wrapping them all in electrical tape. I still like those better than the Butler creek.