• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

How many round magazine? It looks long! I like how far forward that balances. What is the total weight as shown?

Thanks everybody!

How many round magazine? It looks long! I like how far forward that balances. What is the total weight as shown?

This is the 15 round magazine. I aas really happy when I assembled it and it balanced basically in the middle. It was a great feeling. It weights 17.2 LBS. It has a 20" Kukri barrel

Vudoo v22 20” mtu ace barrel
Krg bravo chassis
Tt diamond trigger
Ckye pod
Bushnell tac for now

Love this little gun!

B2C99ADA-1124-4D5D-94EE-D2085B5A52EF.jpeg

Last edited:
CZ 457 Precision Stock and RPR
Athlon Ares BTR Gen2
Area 419 Arca Rail, 30MOA Rail
Warne Mount MSR Height

1st 2 groups CCI Standard
2nd 2 groups SK Long Range Match

Attachments

• IMG_001.jpg
    IMG_001.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_002.jpg
    IMG_002.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_003.jpg
    IMG_003.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_005.jpg
    IMG_005.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_004.jpg
    IMG_004.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_006.jpg
    IMG_006.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
CZ-457 American in .22 Magnum (OK I cheat :rolleyes:) with a 24-inch barrel, KRG Bravo Stock, Atlas CAL bipod, Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x MIL, D.I.P. 20 MOA rail and Bolt Handle, Seekins 34mm x-high rings, Lone Star 34mm Bubble Level, Precision Underground ELR 3D rear bag, Yodave CZ-457 Trigger spring (set at 1.5-pounds). Scope to Barrel height 2.04".

Shoots a lot better than I do - working on that!

i-mknQcnb-X3.jpg

Last edited:
How was the installation of the Yodave trigger spring... did it make a big difference?

Made a huge difference. From 2.5 pounds to anything you want. Installation is easy. That said, adjustment is time consuming. The spring is very light so the other trigger parameters have to be adjusted as well. For example: I had my CZ trigger as low as ti would go, 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 pounds. I installed the Yodave and the weight adjustment almost ran out of thread to bring it back to 1.5 pounds. You fix that by adjusting the two travel adjustments. Once its all correct and pull weight is in your range, then do all the safety checks and its good to go. Very crisp, light and with no overtravel.

Made a huge difference. From 2.5 pounds to anything you want. Installation is easy. That said, adjustment is time consuming. The spring is very light so the other trigger parameters have to be adjusted as well. For example: I had my CZ trigger as low as ti would go, 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 pounds. I installed the Yodave and the weight adjustment almost ran out of thread to bring it back to 1.5 pounds. You fix that by adjusting the two travel adjustments. Once its all correct and pull weight is in your range, then do all the safety checks and its good to go. Very crisp, light and with no overtravel.

Thank you! Ordering one now!

Thank you! Ordering one now!

You are welcome. Be certain that you get it just right and do the safety checks multiple times. Triggers under 2 1/2 pounds or even 3 pounds are not for the regular "do it all rifle". My rifle at only 1 1/2 pounds only gets shot in controlled range situations with all the safeties that go with that environment. At any other time it is always empty. I don't consider it safe for a "carry in the woods" rifle at that trigger weight.

Reactions: rtucker6508
Just finished up my B14R, hoping the weather cooperates next weekend for ammo testing:

View attachment 7472613

Very Nice!! I see the Hoptic Blanket on the cheek riser. I'm wondering if it is easy to remove? It would be the only way to get to the riser screws if they ever got loose. A very few people have had the problem. I have the same stock in black on my CS-457. Works fabulous!

Well done!

JAS

You are welcome. Be certain that you get it just right and do the safety checks multiple times. Triggers under 2 1/2 pounds or even 3 pounds are not for the regular "do it all rifle". My rifle at only 1 1/2 pounds only gets shot in controlled range situations with all the safeties that go with that environment. At any other time it is always empty. I don't consider it safe for a "carry in the woods" rifle at that trigger weight.
D0953402-8696-42FA-80EF-1D6D3B4C2439.jpeg
9F2C9383-7931-4CC6-AA41-9C366E3E10A1.jpeg
Canjar trigger on my custom Remington 581 squirrel rifle is set at 1.25lbs and is safe carrying in the woods. Set at 4ozs it isn’t safe woods carry.

RIM-X
BARTLEIN MARKSMAN CONTOUR 25"
Chamber by: KEYSTONE NEW MATCH CHAMBER SPECIAL DESIGN FOR RIM-X ACTION.

SO far this are all good for me.

Attachments

• 20201207_203706.jpg
    20201207_203706.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 120
I have a couple of those hangers. Don't have them mounted here but will at my new house. I bought mine from a guy at a Greenville gun show. I'd like to know where you bought yours.

I have a couple of those hangers. Don't have them mounted here but will at my new house. I bought mine from a guy at a Greenville gun show. I'd like to know where you bought yours.
Off the website linked above. They had a booth at Cowboy Christmas in Vegas a few years back, bought 4 then, just bought 3 more off the website.

Very Nice!! I see the Hoptic Blanket on the cheek riser. I'm wondering if it is easy to remove? It would be the only way to get to the riser screws if they ever got loose. A very few people have had the problem. I have the same stock in black on my CS-457. Works fabulous!

Well done!

JAS

Thank you! The Hoptic blanket is pretty easy to remove if need be, but don't expect it to stick back on solidly. Two come in a pack though so that's a plus. Neither of my two Bravos have had the screws come loose yet though, let's hope they stay that way.

Received my V-22S RB/RP action about a month ago, while I was still busy with corn harvest, so couldn't do anything with it for a week or more, as I'd tested positive for Covid-19, and had quarantined myself to the combine cab for 2 weeks. Covid had me pretty fatigued by the time it got dark; there was no energy to stand in front of a lathe after getting home from the field. But I finally caught a bit of a break due to a strong cold front that came through and dumped some freezing rain, which coincided with a fairly serious break-down of the combine's unloading auger that required me to disconnect & unhook the corn head, then road the combine 30 miles to the nearest J-D dealer who could repair it. I had two days to dial-in the Shilen ratchet rifled, select match R5 blank, and get the tenon, counterbore, and chamber cut. Then it was back to the field in the repaired combine to finish harvest. Whatever...I finally got the rifle assembled and was able to take it out to get a photo or two of it. Now, I'm really hoping to see the cold weather moderate enough to be able to get it on the bench and put rounds through it to (hopefully) finalize the tuner setting. Am liking the Flavio Fare trigger; though I currently have no way to measure the weight of the trigger break, based on some experience with a 2oz Jewel BR trigger, I believe I've got it set around 3oz. I have a Sightron SIII 45x45 scope on it, and am pretty pleased with the clarity, ease of adjusting parallax, and tracking. The tuner is a Pro-X, the stock is a McMillan Kestros (though I'm also playing with it in a Shehane Tracker). So far, it's everything I'd hoped it would be, though I feel to get the most out of it, I'm going to have to build or buy a single piece rest for it. I'm having a hard time getting it to sit steady in either the old Hart rest in the photo of it in the Kestros stock, or my homemade stainless rest in the photo of it in the Shehane stock. Obviously, I also need a more substantial bench too, and am going to have to pour some concrete next spring when it warms up.

Attachments

• DSC_0257.JPG
    DSC_0257.JPG
    379.5 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC_1269.JPG
    DSC_1269.JPG
    634.4 KB · Views: 300
One of my three Kidds. Great rifles Great shooters. Will have to find a new home for them shortly as I am getting up there in age and selling off
my collection.

View attachment 7512399View attachment 7512400
I probably should be walking the same line with seeking homes for the collection. I have a ton of items and I know that my wife will have a difficult time figuring what items go with what. Let alone that value. I fear someone will approach her after my passing wave a few k and she will accept it and suffer a major loss.

I probably should be walking the same line with seeking homes for the collection. I have a ton of items and I know that my wife will have a difficult time figuring what items go with what. Let alone that value. I fear someone will approach her after my passing wave a few k and she will accept it and suffer a major loss.

Have you thought about making a list for your wife describing the item and the minimum to maximum asking price she should ask for each of them?
You could designate a number on the written list for each item and then tag the item with the same number so she doesn't confuse them.

Have you thought about making a list for your wife describing the item and the minimum to maximum asking price she should ask for each of them?
You could designate a number on the written list for each item and then tag the item with the same number so she doesn't confuse them.
Not a bad idea! I have everything listed on a spreadsheet with quantities and purchase price. It wouldn't take much to add columns with hi-low and a color code. I could probably put together containers that would be associated with my different loading presses setting a price as a system rather than parting it all out. It would take a massive amount of time and management to list each part on say ebay or a firearm auction site. I could even give her a hi-low listing for the whole shooting match.

What my signature says.

• Haha
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Finally getting back into the Rifle shooting after stepping away for a couple of years. I drank the NRL22 Kool-Aid. I am loving the sport and the people in it. I still have some of my Center Fire rifles. I have almost 1K rounds down the tube and it continues to impress me every range trip. It loves SK Ammo.

Bergara B14R Steel
Burris RT25 5-25/56
LaRue 20moa
Area 419 14" rail
Magpul Bipod
TT Diamond

Attachments

• tempImagef1JJL3.png
    tempImagef1JJL3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 133
Reactions: Longshot231