• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

A 13tw Mullerworks beside the one above.
Rim X
13tw 24" Mullerworks M24
TT Diamond
Manners Altus TCS
70 moa of cant 40 base, 30 Mbrace
ZCO 527 can dial to 600 here at 4700 ft on warmer days.
EC V2 tuner

Attachments

• 13tw.jpg
    13tw.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 13tw1.jpg
    13tw1.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 149
Just realized I haven't shared my little rimfire collection.

10/22:
Faxon Receiver (needs to be replaced because it's crap - probably going to get a Kidd)
Kidd 20" Bull Barrel
TandemKross V-Block
Kidd Bolt and Charging Handle
Ruger BX Trigger
MDT Oryx Chassis
MPA EVG Grip
XLR Bag Rider
Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50
Burris XTR Rings
Accu-Tac FD-4 Bipod

Built this for fun as kind of a semi precision rimfire build. It shoots amazingly well with decent ammo and I might even try it out in some NRL matches.
1700677816873.png

CZ 457 Varmint MTR:
Area 419 30 MOA Scope Base
Area 419 Bolt Knob
Amazon Cheek Riser
Caldwell Cant Bipod
Bushnell Match Pro 6-24x50
Vortex Pro Low Rings
Pete's Pillars Re-Shaped Firing Pin

This is currently our NRL gun and have more upgrades coming for it. Trying to keep it in base class for a while. Will be adding the Area 419 Weight Tunable ARCA Rail with a Gray Ops CNC Bag/Barricade Stop and upgrading the Bipod.
1700679072123.png

AR22:
CMMG Bolt and 16.1" Barrel
BCM Foregrip
Holosun AEMS
Bore Buddy Reliability Kit
Assembled in a Stag Arms Upper and Handguard

Makes for some fun plinking with cheaper ammo and CQB training/practice
1700679352164.png

Vudoo 360:
Currently being built at Vudoo. Have the Three 60 action paired with a 24 inch 1.20 Straight Bartlein. Trigger Tech Diamond Single Stage and an MPA Matrix Pro or MDT ACC Chassis waiting (to see which I like better). This will be my NRL and PRS rifle.

1700680058484.png

1700680071288.png

Last edited:
It shot ok, not as good as I expected ( of course it could not be my fault 🤣). I just was never as consistent as I expected it to be. I am in the process of changing it up again. New Bartlein 1”straight barrel, AI AT-X chassis, ZCO 527 mpct2x scope. Hopefully I January/ February I will get it out to the range to wring out the new build.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
Just got back from the indoor range, took my Cooper Jackson Squirrel for some fun. 10 round group with Eley Club; a 25 shot "Tack Driving" game with CCI-SV...I have these targets for 25, 50 and 100 yards. Should have used Eley Club for the "tacks" the Cooper REALLY likes that ammo.
JSR-BAGR.jpg

BAGR-10Dec.jpg

Tack23of25.jpg

Reactions: Cowpokey
Took the Vudoo Three 60 to the indoor range today. Did an O.K. 10 round group with Lapua Long Range at 25 yards, just o.k. Did well with a good lot of SK Pistol Match on the Tack Driving target; 24/25.

25, 50 and 100 yard Tack Driving targets attached below.

BAGR14Dec23.jpg

L-LR.jpg

tacks24-25.jpg

Attachments

• TACK DRIVING 25 RANGE TARGET.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 49
  • TACK DRIVING 50 YRD HALF INCH TARGET.pdf
    17.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 100 YARD TACK DRIVING TARGET.pdf
    155.9 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: Cowpokey
Went to the indoor range with the Kimber 82B today, did some Tack Driving with my Son-in-Law...he beat me 24/25 to my 23/25.
View attachment 8298272

View attachment 8298273

View attachment 8298274

View attachment 8298275

I designed a KYL Hostage target shooting game on another thread that might interest you and your son-in-law.

Here is the target but go to the thread to download the PDF file.

Hostage KYL Target.jpg

My newest, not the stock it will reside in, have a Highlands camo TCS waiting for a gloss treatment.
Rim X
9tw Lilja 26"
TT Diamond
Manners TCS
100 moa of cant, 40 base, 60 ARC Mbrace
Zeiss LRP S5, total of 42 mils travel available with 200 yard zero.
Balancing real nice with the Atlas in the poser position!
View attachment 8262024View attachment 8262025
What mags are you using I heard that the polymer will not work in that stock as there is no mag adjustments for it.???

Reactions: Macirsh
What mags are you using I heard that the polymer will not work in that stock as there is no mag adjustments for it.???
He’s running a Rim-X and those magazines are aluminum. I ran my Vudoo in a couple of Manners TCS’s with no issues running the factory Vudoo polymer magazines.

He’s running a Rim-X and those magazines are aluminum. I ran my Vudoo in a couple of Manners TCS’s with no issues running the factory Vudoo polymer magazines.
Can you use rimx mags with vudoo action?
Also are we talking about the manner mini chassis bottom metal ok with the polymer mags?

Can you use rimx mags with vudoo action?
Also are we talking about the manner mini chassis bottom metal ok with the polymer mags?
No you can’t run Rim-X magazines in a Vudoo. Yes both my Manners TCS’s had the mini-chassis bottom metal and worked fine with the Vudoo polymer magazines.

No you can’t run Rim-X magazines in a Vudoo. Yes both my Manners TCS’s had the mini-chassis bottom metal and worked fine with the Vudoo polymer magazines.
That stupid vendor told me that it would not fit good and I should wait till vudoo sells the new mags. I ended up buying a Jae stock rather than manners. I guess he wanted to keep the Manners for himself. Good news though I got the Jae for 1000 usd new from another person. Thanks for clarifying for me.

I said a couple of months ago that I had all the KIDD .22's I need. This came my way a couple of days ago, the price was right. Full KIDD Supergrade Premium including the KIDD modified Magpul X-22 stock and 2-stage trigger. I will NOT say this is my last .22.

2nd KIDD Full Supergrade.jpeg

2nd KIDD Full Supergrade II.jpeg

I said a couple of months ago that I had all the KIDD .22's I need. This came my way a couple of days ago, the price was right. Full KIDD Supergrade Premium including the KIDD modified Magpul X-22 stock and 2-stage trigger. I will NOT say this is my last .22.

Although I like Kidd's stuff (and have a bunch) it is amazing to me that today he still sells rifles based on the crappy, flexible Magpul stocks.

The previous owner secured the barrel channel with screws and epoxy to the front part of the stock to stiffen up the forend. It's nice and stiff.

IMG_1024.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Islander
Am I the first? Walked through LGS on Saturday found this, newer TALO edition. I needed a stock for the kid next door, had bought him a 10/22 target when he was 4. The SS model, with gray laminate stock, which I cut 2" off to fit the kid.
I wanted the stock back, and at 7 he has outgrown the chop job.
Not being an indigenous citizen giver, but I know the kid will trade even across for this spiderman issue. I may even try to do some scope trading at the same time, get the Leupold VX-III 1-5 power german reticle back in exchange for a dial turret, VX Patrol 1-4. Get him accustomed to not holding over.
spiderman.jpg

Here we are getting setup one day for some steel ringing.
danny6.jpg