• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

My # of guns is decreasing. The cost per unit is increasing. :)
I hear ya. Been doing the same. If you think about it, if you have a gun, any gun, and it's not that much fun to shoot and you would rather be shooting something else, why keep it? All you do is shoot up your ammo in something subpar. To me, that's wasting money.

Reactions: garandman
D1F91296-BA3C-439A-BF73-260A0AF0DD9C.jpeg

Some nice rigs here!

Nothing special, just a CZ 452 with a cheap Mueller APV 4.5x14 scope.

Took it out today and shot it for the 1st time in 8 years. Ok group at 75 yards I guess. I didn't remember the scope's eye box being so unforgiving.

Well I am old, been around for awhile and have picked up a thing or two over the years.

22 LR pistols, not all of them but the ones I been shooting lately. I no longer have the Uberti revolver or the Colt Woodsman.

View attachment 7107421

AK's. Least favorite is the Saiga. From left to right are, modified Molot Vepr, stock Vepr, modified Saiga, stock Saiga, Arsenal SAM7SF and round out is the fantastic Norinco MAK 90.

View attachment 7107423

CZ 452's

View attachment 7107427

45 ACP minus my Dan Wesson Valkyrie and CZ 97B. My least favorite is the FN.

View attachment 7107430

CZ and Dan Wesson. The CZ 75 Shadow is my favorite all time centerfire pistol.

View attachment 7107431

Here are a few 9mm. I need to update all my photos as I have added and released some.

View attachment 7107434

Sig collection minus a few.

View attachment 7107436

Only two revolvers I have.

View attachment 7107442

I need to update all my photos. For insurance and theft purposes I highly recommend everyone taking photos and recording S/N's for all your firearms. These photos serve a purpose, not necessarily for show and tell.

If anyone has questions about any of these feel free to ask. They all get shot, no safe queens here.
Holly smokes man!!!! That is quite THE collection!!!! Those sigs man... How do you like the Legion P229 vs the traditional P229? I have the Legion P229 and I've never shot the traditional one, thus I'm questioning if the differences are really that big or not... Anyways, congrats on your collection pal!

Vudoo 22
MPA Chassis
silencerco suppressor
bix-n-andy trigger
vortex razor
grayopscnc pelican ammo case

Pal, that is exactly the setup I'm looking for... What barrel contour do you have? I'm trying to make sure the MTU fits the MPA chassis without any modification on the chassis before I buy the V22.... Anyways! I love that setup man!

Holly smokes man!!!! That is quite THE collection!!!! Those sigs man... How do you like the Legion P229 vs the traditional P229? I have the Legion P229 and I've never shot the traditional one, thus I'm questioning if the differences are really that big or not... Anyways, congrats on your collection pal!

Smoke and mirrors my friend, smoke and mirrors. Typical Sig though. I bought it for the collectability it may have in the future. Now I have shot it and honestly the most appealing part of the gun that sets it apart from the regular 226 "with the SRT" is it's sights. The sights on the Legion are great, so great I bought another set from Optics Planet years ago for my other P229 DAK that I converted to the SRT, that would be the left row, second down. Don't take it wrong, the Legion is a fine pistol but for the money difference it's not worth it unless you are a collector or you can get the Legion for no more than $100. That's just one man's opinion.

Here are my other two Sigs I have. The 226 RX is SAO and is my favorite of all my Sigs. The RX come with those grips but I don't see them very often.

0712192140.jpg

Reactions: 013
Its a CZ455 Evolution (i believe the stock is actually made by Boyds). it is actually surprisingly heavy - dense stiff laminate, but it is really comfortable to shoulder and use. Much better as a hunting stock than as a benchrest stock though. she now looks like this :

View attachment 7111183

Pretty cool pal, thanks for the info!!! That rig looks awesome, is the buttpad's cant adjustable on that stock?

Picture of the sako quad range out in the barn taking care of the local pests..... rabbits, pigeons, rats, and other critters.

Attachments

• 20190419_115700.jpg
    20190419_115700.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
Reactions: reubenski
Quick question, are these Bravo T3x chassis you guys are using to built the T1X?

They have a specific T1x chassis. You could use the T3x but you'd have to use a Dremel or similar and do some slight modifying.

This is a 6 inch long by 1 1/4 inch .22 suppressor I made (with Form 1 tax stamp) mounted on my NFA registered Short Barreled Rifle Ruger 10/22 with a nice Keystone Sporting Arms Revolution Yukon Laminate Thumbhole Stock. I shortened the stock to fit the 8 inch barrel. This is a really great shooting suppressed .22 with the EOTech 510 holographic sight. Barrel is an 8 inch TacticalInc.com stainless Charger pistol barrel (Ruger Charger barrels fit the 10/22). Since a suppressed bullet only needs to accelerate to 1000 feet per second a short barrel like this works great. Anything longer is a waste for subsonic shooting. Another benefit of the 8 inch barrel is most standard velocity .22 ammo will be subsonic so I can use cheaper ammo. Standard velocity ammo also functions the action more reliably than subsonic ammo. I install a Volquartsen Target Hammer in all my 10/22s for a huge improvement in trigger pull and break. I also installed a JG Bolt Lock on this rifle to allow single action silence by flipping a lever. The bolt lock holds the bolt closed and keeps it from cycling to minimize noise.

Details of the suppressor build are here: https://robrobinette.com/suppressor.htm

How does the Lithgow shoot? Any photos of multiple groups on one target?
20190118_112216.jpg
20181231_111856.jpg
20190720_131538.jpg

These are all I've got on my phone at the moment, sorry. Disregard the range estimates on the targets, the 50m ones were actually 65m and I believe the 30m one would have been about 40m.
Eley has definitely given be the best results by far, I only use Eley Match for target shooting now, and Eley high velocity for hunting which I unfortunately don't have a pic of a group for, but it goes just under an inch at 65m.
These are all shot off a cheap plastic rest outside, though not in crazy winds or anything, so they could probably tighten up a tad with a more solid rest and completely still conditions, if you're into that lol.

Very nice trigger, light and crisp, excellent .22 in it's price range, I love it.

Nice gun. What rifle is that?

Thanks!! It's a cz452 in a boyds stock. I somewhat recently swapped out the trigger spring kit to a Rifle basix. The rb trigger is pretty sweet, it puts a harder stop on the overtravel.

Thanks!! It's a cz452 in a boyds stock. I somewhat recently swapped out the trigger spring kit to a Rifle basix. The rb trigger is pretty sweet, it puts a harder stop on the overtravel.
Sweet. I just found a 452 for myself, so I’ll look into the Rifle Basic trigger.

This is really contemporary and really hot. Congratulations, sir, you've made something outstanding, IMO.

This is a 6 inch long by 1 1/4 inch .22 suppressor I made (with Form 1 tax stamp) mounted on my NFA registered Short Barreled Rifle Ruger ...

Reactions: robrob2
How does the Savage shoot? I have one like that but still in the original stock. I never could get it to where I was happy with the accuracy. Currently it sits as a consignment item.

Its a tack driver. It actually shoots better than I do. My son can shoot paint balls at 100 yards with it pretty consistantly. I can get a few but he has younger eyes. LOL

I also have Savage Mark II Left handed , and very accurate!

Target set at 75 yards.

dscn3205_afd1395e6c6e39d1674fc4a1a9382a1439759ebe.jpg

img_1337_b638f75bcd32dd42d80fcb09e004dac399576a59.jpg

Last edited:
I guess you guys got a better one than I did. All of yours look great.

@ goostoff, did yours shoot good in the original stock?