• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Anschutz 1761 MPR, Anschutz Comfort Butt Plate Carrier, Discovery Optics 5-25X50 Scope, BKL Rings, Kalix Teknik Cheek Riser, D3 Precision Trigger Blade, Atlas CAL Bipod.
P8190017.JPG

P8190020.JPG

I’m stunned.
40 year old rifle. 40 year old Eley Match ammo. Shit front rest. Shit rear bag. 25m with aperture peep sights that likely haven’t been adjusted in 40 years either. This is my first time shooting this gun in this capacity. I’ve played Battleship with my daughter against her scoped Savage, and won. Now I can understand why.
CA73A979-6F18-43C8-A1AC-1BA72237A21D.jpeg

F3D9E631-040F-4AEF-B4CC-3F5D4621E1F3.jpeg

I’m stunned.
40 year old rifle. 40 year old Eley Match ammo. Shit front rest. Shit rear bag. 25m with aperture peep sights that likely haven’t been adjusted in 40 years either. This is my first time shooting this gun in this capacity. I’ve played Battleship with my daughter against her scoped Savage, and won. Now I can understand why.
View attachment 7416852
View attachment 7416853

Those aperture sights are insanely good. I looked through them once and that's when I knew I needed an Anschütz with those sights.

Reactions: Tokay444
Those aperture sights are insanely good. I looked through them once and that's when I knew I needed an Anschütz with those sights.
You’re not wrong, but, I can see the entire orange square and a few rows of white squares around through the front site. I think I’m more impressed with myself than the gun. It is clearly better than I am. Both in accuracy and precision.

You’re not wrong, but, I can see the entire orange square and a few rows of white squares around through the front site. I think I’m more impressed with myself than the gun. It is clearly better than I am. Both in accuracy and precision.

Same here, I will never be able to shoot as well as my Anschütz is able to.

Top Rifle is an izmash bk-7-2-ko basic biathlon... I think I have that model number correct. The stock is from a G&G Airsoft rifle that was no longer functioning. It's pretty crappy but it's functional and fits me better than the original cheap ass stock.

2nd rifle is a CMP Remington 40x manufactured in the mid-60s... standard Redfield Olympic sights. It's sitting in an old McMillan NRA high power stock... it used to be called modified 40x.
NICE SETUP ENJOY

My above posted Anschütz came with a few boxes of each of these. So far I’ve only had a chance to shoot the Eley through it
5D7C81ED-5C28-493B-ABC6-2FF19BD39403.jpeg

Reactions: Appalachian
Just a plain jane looking Ruger 10/22.
Butler Creek stock
Crossfire bolt
Advantage charging handle(left handed)
Spartan skeletonized charging handle.
Gemtech Mist barrel.
thumbnail_IMG_20200908_204216_2 (2).jpg

Reactions: Longshot231
No picture, just a 'funny' story. I have my 40X Elrod Conversion in an AICS stick and Vortex 5-25 scope sitting on a bench at the range. Group drives up, starts to set up, little chit chat. A guy asks if that is a 6.5 Creed,

I say, "No, its a 22."

"22 Magnum?"

I say, "No just a 22."

He looks confused.

I say, "It's just a 22 long rifle."

And it is a 'long rifle' with with a 24 inch barrel...

"Um, a 22?"

'Yep, just a 22 trainer.' I say.

I can hear him mutter, 'magnum?' as he walked back to his group...

My BSA International single shot Martini Action. Shortened and threaded for a suppressor. The one shown is a stainless MAE, originally on one of my .223s

The rifle shoot under an inch at 100m with good ammo.

The other is my S&W M&P 15/22 fitted with an Aimpoint M4S and a DPT .22 suppressor with a couple of extra baffles.

It's essentually a .22 version of the M4s we use at work.

xgPONcH.jpg

No picture, just a 'funny' story. I have my 40X Elrod Conversion in an AICS stick and Vortex 5-25 scope sitting on a bench at the range. Group drives up, starts to set up, little chit chat. A guy asks if that is a 6.5 Creed,.....

Jonathan did the work on my rifle..fantastic job and helluva nice guy.

Tikka T1X 22LR

The optic is an Arken Optics 6-24X50 (34mm tube)
The stock is a Bell and Carlson Target/Competition stock (T1X specific)
Bottom metal by Mountain Tactical
Sterk canted bolt handle
DIP 20moa pic rail
Gemtech Inert Suppressor (silences a little, but mostly lowers my poi)
Harris 6X9

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

Greetings,

My rimfire (CZ 457) and my wife's (Savage B22 Precision).
Build Intent: 1. centerfire trainer, 2. NRL22 base class, 3. plinking

CZ 457 Pro Varmint (22 LR)
Yo Dave trigger at 1 lb 3 oz
Athlon Argos Gen 2 6-24x50
Amazon bubble level
Weaver 30mm medium height scope rings
Athlon scope covers (included with scope)
Trigger by Scar 25 MOA rail
Harris 6-9" bipod
Beartooth Comb Height Adjustment sleeve
TBAC 22 Takedown suppressor (in jail)

Savage B22 Precision (22LR)
EGW 20 MOA rail
Arken SH4 4-14x44
Amazon bubble level
Vortex 30mm low scope rings
Butler Creek scope covers
West Lake 6-9" bipod

InkedIMG_1229_LI.jpg
IMG_1228.jpg

First post here.

CZ455 Stainless, 22” IBI barrel, PDC Customs chassis, Leupold Mark 5. My favorite Rimfire.

The sticker on the sunshade looks really cool and helps break up the loooooong look of a sunshade.(y)

Reactions: 6gunner
How would you compare the warhawk to your PST?

The good:

Like Warhawk reticle - especially the elevation hashmarsks @ 2/4/6/8 etc.....
Clarity, brightness is surprisingly good.
I do like the turrets ability to pull up, adjust and push down to lock it..
Included throw lever and scope caps

the bad:

Turrets are bit mushy
34mm rings

It's mounted on a 22lr, so it holds zero and it works. Miss took 2nd in 22lr long range shooting match this weekend up to 300 yards and the dope/scope worked out very well for her.

For the price....it's totally worth it....(I got mil discount on it)

Just got this one this week..... I wanted a cost effective semi auto with accuracy, quality and just to plink around and take care of pests I hope when I get to zero it this weekend it’s a Shooter

Kidd super grade
16.5 “ fluted and threaded ultra light barrel
2lb single stage trigger
Magpul hunter stock OD Green
0 moa rail
ARC Low 1” rings
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40 rimfire MOA optic
DFCF6044-BF9C-4436-ACE8-65C67A45C96D.jpeg
DB850C7F-F51D-4414-B678-B38ABB31D5F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful set up for plinking and pest control. I hope you post a report of how she shoots.
How much does she weigh?

Thank you and happy shooting.

Reactions: tacops1
Folks, you all have a very good looking licking rigs here.Just want to share my R.A.T. 22LR REBARELLED
1.mcarbo trigger job 1lbs.- now
2.lilja tight bore 4g 16t .920 STRAIGHT 25"
3.PTG MATCH CHAMBER
4.OPEN UP BARREL CHANNEL TO Accommodate .920 BULL BARREL
5.TACTICAL BOTTOM METAL UPGRADE
6.EXTENDED MAGAZINE RELEASE UPGRADE
7.FINAL UPGRADE: Action/Barrel Threaded together for more stability shooting in any position.

Attachments

• DSC02273.JPG
    DSC02273.JPG
    714.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Updated photo:
CZ 457 Pro Varmint 22 LR
Triggers by Scar 25 MOA rail and CZ 457 Pro Varmint bipod adapter
Atlas CAL bipod
Athlon Argos BTR gen 2 6-24 x 50 with included scope caps
Amazon bubble level
Weaver medium height 30mm rings
Beartooth comb riser
Yo Dave trigger kit set at 1 lbs 12 oz
Thunderbeast 22 Takedown suppressor

Proportions look much better IMHO and the report is only a bit louder than a pellet gun.
YMMV, happy shooting.

B415C21A-A12D-42CD-8E83-0A2CCE0DA3CE.jpeg
FF981DA8-9823-4279-A1CF-712C1428F3FB.jpeg

Snapped 2 quick photos of the new toy.

RimX
Keystone Accuracy 24 inch Bartlien M24
TT diamond 2 stage
Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56
Warne Skyline precision mount
XLR Envy Pro chassis w/ folding adapter
Atlas BT-65 CAL w/ area419 arca clamp
View attachment 7447592View attachment 7447593
TeeBirdsRoc-
Top notch build. Would you mind sharing the reasoning/purpose behind the build?
Thanks and cheers,

TeeBirdsRoc-
Top notch build. Would you mind sharing the reasoning/purpose behind the build?
Thanks and cheers,
Thanks, I wanted something bigger/heavier than my CZ457 and something really nice haha. This was my first venture into a custom rifle, wanted something I would shoot alot, and if I ever find myself living somewhere I can shoot long ranges, I'm a barreled action away from a sweet long range setup.

Reactions: Mr. Wolf
What's the barrel on the MagPul stocked one? Looks like a running boar barrel but can't tell.
Nice collection of 10/22's
Sir Frankr,Thank you! The barrel is 1:9 Volquartsen.And yes you are correct VOLQUARTSEN RUNNING BOAR BARREL 1:9 TWIST.Sorry my memory is a little bit clouded its been a longtime and they are not making this barrel anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankr
Kidd parts 10/22 16" barrel
50253873126_8be9dc607a_k.jpg

So cool. How does it shoot and is that the new SE 5-25 (if so how do you like it for rimfire)?

If you are interested. Nordic Components makes a gap filler (black) that will fit between your trigger guard and your pistol grip.

I have one on my PMACA chassis and it works well. Some guys make our out of some sort of a Bondo type putty also.

Frankr it is the old Strike Eagle 4x24x50 The rifle is reliable and shoots sub MOA out to 50 yards. I haven't shot much paper at 100 yards. I love the rifle! You can get that scope at euro optics for $309 good scope for the money.

Reactions: Frankr